Some Stuff After Practice

Me and That Monster

"Good work, everyone!" The choreographer said and they were all claping to their succesful thing. Jiyong immediately went out from the room after the practice, he just remembered that he promised Dara for a date. Soon later the room was lonely and Bom realized that it was just her and TOP left in the practice room. She actually wanted to stay longer, but she felt trully awkward since what have happened between them. The dance, the kiss, and also that oh-so-called intimate choreo moves. It's true that she felt happy because of those things, but he didn't even tell her any words, that made her awkward and also mad at the same time.

"Yah.." She heard a low deep voice was calling her from behind. Don't look back, miss Park Bom Lee! She ordered herself, but what to do? Her logic lost the game and she looked back to see the handsome man stood right behind her. She faced him straightly. "We seriously have to talk." TOP said while looked into her eyes directly. He didn't look nervous or even afraid.

"T-Talk? but-- Yah!!" She didn't have the chance to finish her words, the man already grabbed her hand and ran. He stopped when they were already in front of his motorcycle. He climbed up to his motorcycle and ordered the girl to sit behind him. But the girl shook her head cutely. "No, where will you take me to?" Bom said while avoided his gaze. "Yes or No." TOP asked. He simply wanted the girl to answer it fast to the main point. Bom didn't know what to do, but all she knew that her logic used to win, but it wasn't this time. "Y-Y-Yes...." She said nervously. TOP smirked in victory as she sat and hugged his body. 

It was about 10 minutes and they finally arrived to a near coffee shop. Both of them covered their idol face with their hoodie and sat. After the two ordered drinks, awkward silence approached them again. TOP decided to break the silence, he didn't even know since when did he feel like after the alien girl. 

"Last night...." TOP started the topic, the topic that made Bom gulped her saliva. He sighed and continued, "I'm sorry." He looked down. Bom just kept quiet, permitted him to continue to talk. "I don't know what's got into me. For Jesus's sake, you're not even my girlfriend. I'm sorry." He said again without looking into Bom's eyes. After he told her something, an idea suddenly came to her brain.

"TOP-ssi.... who's Hyori?" TOP heard the question and his eye grew bigger. "YOU! How-- but-- From who did you hear about her?" TOP eyed her with deathly glare but she didn't afraid, she just chuckled. "Want to hear a story about a man who had silly dream?" She smiled but TOP got confused and raised one of his eyebrows. 

He was being a very good listener as he didn't interupt her when she spoke. Though he felt surprised and embarrassed when she heard her told him about his dream, he held it so she could finish her story. "So, I guess another sorry for you then." He said softly to her when she finished the story and tried to smile, immediately earned a smile back from the girl. "No problem." She smiled. "I just wish that we were like this from before." She smiled again to him. TOP also has told her about how he ignored her because of Hyori. They shared so many stories. "So, are we friends now?" Bom offered her right hand expressed a cheerful smile on her beautiful face. "friends." TOP said shortly and grabbed her hand.

====================================================================================

>_____<"

I managed to update!! gyaaah I'm so stubborn! >_<
I'm busy, but then still wanted so damn bad to update!! :P

//that's why the update is kinda short.. -_-

and I'm started to worry about this fanfic's ending!! gyaaahh how the end should be?? >___<

LOL bye~~ XD