The Call

Me and That Monster

“Bom unnie, Daesung oppa said that you and TOP oppa are called to the office!” Minji the maknae said to her, made both of her eyes opened wide. She never did anything that is against YG’s rules and it was just too confusing that her Tabi was also called to the office.

 

She then answered her, “Me and TOP? Wae? Did we do something wrong?” Minzy raised her shoulders and said, “I don’t know unnie, but Daesung oppa just told me that I have to tell you about that.” Bom then nodded and headed to the office. She’s actually very scared, but she knows that YG loves to troll at his kids so she better be prepared.

 

On her way to the office, she took the elevator. “Wait! I'm in a hurry!” She said as she ran to the elevator. She sighed as she already inside the elevator, but the person next to her is the most unwanted person for her to be in the same small room like elevator. Yes, he is the awesome TOP. He just stands and not bothered to look at her. Bom was sweating, but it’s not because TOP is too ‘hot’, it’s because she couldn’t stand the awkwardness between them. She really wants to talk with him. She saw TOP was also sweating, probably afraid of what YG will say. She then started a topic.

 

“D-Do y-y-you have any idea w-why YG called us?” She said while shivered. She afraid that TOP would pretend that he can’t hear her. She became happy when she see TOP move his body to face her and he started to speak. But Bom couldn’t hold her tears when she heard the words that he spoke. He said, “Shut up, you're annoying.” He stopped for a minute and began to speak again, “Now that you know that I hate you, you should stop loving me or what ever the is. How you looking at me is so disgusting, so you better stop looking at me too.” She was hurt by his words. She just replied a weak smile to him while tears was formed. She hates him at this moment. She also hates herself that she loves the wrong guy.

 

And so they arrived to their destination, YG office. “Annyeongseo sajangnim, why did you call us?” She bows to him and she can see that her Tabi hates the way she said ‘us’ in her sentence.

 

“Sit.” YG said to them. “So….” He said again as he turned his chair to face two of them. “One clumsy Barbie and one over-worked Ken.” He said and gave them his best smirk, while Bom blushed and TOP annoyed by his words. “You two and Jiyong will do collaboration again, I picked Bom because I know her voice is the best in 2NE1. Fans love it when BIGBANG and 2NE1 get intimate, that’s why I chose Bom instead of Gummy.” He said to them, which is a success that he made the both of them shocked.

 

“But—“ Both of them said in chorus, but YG cutted them. “What? Oh! I know you two are not going well….” YG said and looked at Bom for few second. Bom cannot believe the double trouble that she just got. First, that she cannot say something or look at her Tabi anymore and then she will do collaboration with him. That’s just too impossible for her. While she was holding her tears, YG began to speak again. “I will fix your relationship, that’s why I’ve rented an apartment for you guys to stay just for tomorrow until the day after tomorrow. Just two days and I believe you guys will get along.” He said. Before the two could protest, he shut them up. “Aish, go out already!! Dismissed! No protest.” He said and the two of them went out, depressed. “!” Bom heard TOP mumbled when they’re outside the office.

 

==================================================================================

So....
How's my story?? will update soon~~
please ignore it if there's any mistake i made >_<
this is my first fic, so please understand :D