What To Do..

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Sungjong's POV:

Everthing has just fallen into place since Minami and I have talked things out.

Infinite has been really busy with practicing and getting ready for our concert, so I don't see her much except in the evenings.

She always sends me off with a smile and a kiss for good luck.

'So this is what married life feels like,' I smiled to myself.

"Yah, you should stop smiling like a babo, Sungjonggie," Sungyeol-Hyung gave me slap on the back.

"Ow," I coughed but shot back a smile at him.

"I don't believe it," Dongwoo-Hyung joined us. "Sungjonggie's just like before!"

"Ahh, the power of love..." Hoya-Hyung sighed sadly to himself. "When will I experience it?"

"You've gotten too obsessed," Sunggyu-Hyung shook his head.

"Hoya's in desperate need of love," L-Hyung added. "We are now taking applications, if anyone's interested."

"Yah...don't do that," Woohyun-Hyung was the last to join the huddle. "If you actually advertised that, we'd be in trouble..."

L-Hyung shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe I'd be worth it, I'm getting sick of him swooning all over the place."

"L..." Hoya-Hyung raised an eyebrow.

"Neh neh...sorry," L-Hyung mumbled.

"Kids," Manager-Hyung called to us. "Break time is over, let's get back to work!"

"NEH!"

"Hey," Woohyun-Hyung slowed his pace to walk next to me.

"Hmm?" I looked at him oddly.

We hadn't talked at all except when figuring stuff out for the concert and I found it strange that he was talking to me now.

"Don't get any ideas," he scoffed. "I'm talking to you cause I just wanted to remind you about something."

"And what would that be?"

"What are you going to do about Hyerin?"

"......................" I stared back blankly at him. I hadn't thought about it.

'Oh , I'm in deeeeeeeeeep trouble now.' I shook my head. 'I made her a promise...but now I made Minami a promise. AISH...BABO!!! You shouldn't have made any promises.'

"Heh," a smug smiled crept onto Woohyun-Hyung's face. "Good luck." He laughed as he jogged the rest of the way, leaving me behind.

'Ugh...I just want to punch that guy right now,' I pursed my lips. 'Where's teddy bear when I need it...' (Sungjong abuses his poor teddy bear when Hyungs give him stress)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm back," I announced as I entered the hotel room.

"OPPA!" I was greeted warmly and I embraced her.

"Hello wife," I poked at her nose and gave her a small kiss.

"Oppa, how was today?" She eagerly asked.

"Tiring, but I'm not tired anymore. Whenever I see you, I get a burst of energy," I grinned as I tickled her sides a bit.

"EEEEEEP!!!" She squealed and struggled out of my grip.

"Yah, come back!" I held out my arms.

"Oppa, you're meeean," Minami teased and stuck her tongue out at me.

I faked being stabbed in the heart.

"OFFT! Minami, you got me...how can you say such a horrible thing about your husband?"

"Oppa, you're acting like a child," She laughed and came back into my arms.

"How was your day," I kissed her cheek and settled with her on the sofa.

"It was the same as usual," She sighed and the television before snuggling close to me.

"Boring?" I wrapped my arms around her.

"It was okay, but nothing much happened. Oh...that's right!" She suddenly got up and opened the mini refrigerator. "Oppa, I got us some yummy pastries~"

"Thank you," I accepted the plate and began to eat. "Mm, delicious."

"Oppa," I heard her voice change a bit.

"Is there something wrong?" I put down my fork and looked at her.

"Uhm," she fiddled with her fingers a bit.

"Minami, what's wrong?" I asked again.

"What are you going to do about Park Hyerin?" she suddenly blurted out.

"Wae...you're asking me too?" I sighed.

"Eh?"

"Woohyun-Hyung asked me the same thing." I explained.

"Oh..."

"Look, Minami," I took her hands in mine. "I made a mistake with Noona...I promised her that I'd find my way back to her. That I'd divorce you and be with her...but it was a rash decision. I've found out my true feelings and my heart is with you."

"But Oppa, you made her a promise...and you made me promise...and you know it's not good to break promises. Ottoke?"

"I know, I know," I closed my eyes. "I'm totally screwed."

She nodded.

"Just promise me one thing," I gently caressed her cheek. "Whatever happens, you'll stay with me. Because I love you and only you."

"I....I don't know if I can..." She stuttered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minami's POV:

I sighed a bit as I felt his hand gently my cheek.

"Just promise me one thing. Whatever happens, you'll stay with me. Because I love you and only you."

'Wae...Oppa...I don't like the world 'promise' it's making everything become a mess.'

"I....I don't know if I can..." I managed to choke out.

".....What do you mean? You don't love me?" Sungjong pulled away with a hurt look in his eyes.

"That's not it at all!" I cried and desperately clung to his arm. "Oppa, you know I love you more than anything!"

"Then wae...why can't you promise me?"

"I don't like that word," I bitterly answered. "It's ruining things...you made me a promise, you made her a promise. This is going to be such a disaster!"

"Then how can I phrase it? I want you to be mine and only mine, and for you to stand by me through anything."

"I don't think I need to make a promise though, Oppa," I quietly took his hand.

"Wae?" He spoke softly and ran his thumb over my nuckles.

"Because we're married. We're committed now," I smiled gently at him.

"You're right, I'm sorry," He murmured and kissed my hand.

"We'll be okay though, right?"

"Of course."

We sat quietly, the two of us, for a few more minutes before Sungjong spoke again.

"We should get to bed, Infinite has another long day ahead of them."

"Yes, I'm also tired," I admitted and rose from his lap.

Suddenly I felt extremely dizzy and I gasped as I lost my vision for a second.

"Minami?" I heard his voice call out to me.

"Oppa," I responded and collapsed on the floor.

"Minami?" I heard him again and I opened my eyes.

Everything was clear again and I felt fine.

"Oppa...what happened?" I worridly asked him.

"I'm not sure myself. You stood up and then you fell down..." He struggled to recall the small event.

"Mmm.." I tried to stand again and wobbled a bit.

"I've got you."

A pair of arms swooped me up and it took me a second to realize that Sungjong was carrying me bridal style to the bed.

"Oppa!" I lightly beat on his chest and blushed like mad.

"Wae? Stop struggling!" He ordered.

"But Oppa!" I complained again. "This...."

"Minami, you're thinking erted thoughts aren't you?" He devlishly grinned. "Wah, even my own sweet wife can be naughty.."

"No such thing!" I beat him again with my fists.

"Calm down," He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Shush now."

I did as I was told and clung onto his neck.

'For someone that looks like a weakling strength-wise...he's pretty sturdy...' I admired to myself.

"Here we are," Sungjong threw back the covers and set me down. "Goodnight now, my dear wife. I love you very much."

"I love you too," I smiled back and scooted closer to him as he settled in the space next to me.

".....Minami?" I heard him whisper to me in the dark.

"Hmm?" I sleepily responded.

"....How many kids do we want?"

"OPPA!" I shot up in bed and covered my face with my hands. "How can you ask such a question...while we're in bed, too...." I wailed.

"You're so cute," He chuckled, obviously amuse, and drew me back down to him. "Arasseo," he gave in. "We'll discuss it tomorrow."

'Babo...' I smiled to myself. 'If you want an answer right now...I want at least four. Two girls, two boys...but ehehe, I'm keeping that a secret from you until later.'

I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes as I drifted off into dream land.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: MIANHAE -bows over and over again- what a bland chapter...nothing happens...But I'll admit...I've been having some writers block as to transition from Paris, back to Seoul. >.<; I guess I'll just make a fast-forward recap of the concert and stuff :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^