Home At Last

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Sungjong's POV:

I gently pushed Minami forward before raising my hand in recognition to the two elderly people that had come to pick us up from the airport.

"Haraboji!! Halmeoni!!!" Minami ran straight for them and gave them each a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "I missed you!"

"We missed you too, dear," Halmeoni smiled and patted her back as they embraced.

"I'm so glad you're feeling better," I put in as I approached the small group.

"Thank you very much," Halmeoni patted my head.

"Aigoo...You two look...much more older and mature then when you left!" Haraboji laughed.

"Wae," I grinned back. "Haraboji, your eyes must be getting too old. I think we look the same..."

"Perhaps so," The old man chuckled.

"Have we got everything?" Minami turned to me to confirm.

"Neh, I have everything. Don't worry," I kissed her forehead.

"You two have gotten to be so sweet on each other," Halmeoni gave us a smile that hinted relief.

The two of us said nothing as a way of not creating any problems or misunderstandings.

"My driver's just parked out front, here," Haraboji put his hands behind his back and began to lead the way out of the baggage claim area.

"Let's go," I smiled and wrapped an arm around Minami's waist.

"Neh," She gave me a bright smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I trust you guys had a good honeymoon?" Haraboji searched our faces.

"Neh, we did, thank you Haraboji," Minami poliety replied.

"We did," I agreed. "But, I will say. It wasn't really ideal...Infinite had too many schedules in the mornings and afternoons, so the only time I got with Minami was in the evenings, and not even then during concert nights. We didn't do much sightseeing together at all. I'd like for us to arrange another small trip for just the two of us. Not right away, of course, but when Infinite gets a break."

"I don't see why not," Haraboji nodded at my request.

"Wae..." Minami gently nudged me. "We don't need another honeymoon, Oppa..."

"I want a trip for the two of us," I explained again. "Without any distractions of work, or Infinite members butting into our affairs. No one except you and I, okay?"

"Alright alright," she gave in. "But you better keep to your word about not going any time soon! I need to recover from this trip, and so do you."

"We'll rest when we arrive home," I assured her.

"Speaking of 'home'," Haraboji looked at Halmeoni who nodded in response.

"Hmm?" Minami and I both waited for the announcement.

"We got you two a place of your own," Haraboji went on.

"Haraboji, Halmeoni," Minami smiled sadly. "You didn't have to do such a thing...You must have gone through an awful lot of trouble for just us..."

"I agree," I put in. "Haraboji, I make a steady income already at my age..I think I can afford to pay for a nice place for us. Maybe I can pay you back," I offered.

"No," Haraboji put up his hand to stop me. "Consider this mine and Minyoung-ssi's wedding gift to you two."

"Thank you," Minami eventually accepted the gift. "We're in your debt," she bowed her head.

"We're here," Halmeoni rolled down the window to reveal a picturesque, but grand house.

(house)

"Halmeoni!" Minami gasped as she took in the size. "This is our house?"

"Indeed," Halmeoni gazed dreamingly at the house. "I love it myself...Please invite me often."

"You and Haraboji don't need invitations or phone calls to confirm if you can come over," I took Halmeoni's hand.

"Neh, you are welcome anyday, at any time, unannouced," Minami finished for me. "We can't thank you enough for the wonderful gift you have given us."

"Well there is one way you can repay us and give us your thanks," Haraboji had a twinkle in his eye. "Give us some grandchildren soon!" He then errupted into laughter.

"I wouldn't mind seeing my great-grandchild either," Halmeoni admitted.

Minami didn't say anything but I could see a blush rising to her face.

"Why don't we go in and take a look?" I suggested as I opened the car door for Minami and I to slip out.

"You two newly-weds get comfortable," Haraboji turned down my offer. "I need to take Minyoung-ssi back to her own home now. She's still not fully recovered. We'll drop by in a few days perhaps."

"Arasseo," I nodded before closing the door and retrieving our luggage from the trunk of the car.

"Bye Haraboji, by Halmeoni!" Minami waved as the car backed out of the driveway and zoomed out of sight.

"Shall we?" I put down our suitcases and unlocked the door before holding out my arms.

"Are you going to carry me over the threshold, Oppa?" She giggled.

"Neh, now come here!" I laughed as well.

"Isn't this an American custom though?" She asked but didn't hesitate as she approached me and I scooped her into my arms.

'This is the beginning...to our new life,' I smiled to myself as I stepped through the door and into our home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minami's POV:

"Yah, you should open your eyes, Minami," Sungjong chuckled. "We're already inside."

"Neh," I had sqeezed my eyes shut as he carried me through the door, a bit nervous to see what the inside looked like.

I carefully opened one eye and then the other as my vision cleared and I stared in amazement.

"It's like we're in America or something," Sungjong whistled as he put me down and began to look around.

(living room)

I couldn't believe my eyes. This place was just absolutely a girl's dream house.

Everything was so clean, polished, and airy, but with good taste.

(master bedroom)

"Haraboji's interior designer really went all out," Sungjong came to my side and peered into the room with me.

"I'm afraid to sit down or even use anything," I admitted. "Everything looks so perfect and pristine. I'd feel bad if we made a mess of everything."

"We'll try to keep thing in order, neh?" Sungjong gave me a smile.

"Neh," I nodded back.

"Let's explore some more!" He took my hand and led me through more of the house.

(bathroom ~ master bedroom)

(bathroom ~ hallway)

(study area)

(kitchen and dining room)

"Wow...dabaek..." Sungjong admitted.

"Oppa," I called out to him. "There's more bedrooms?"

"Wae?"

"For guests? I'm not sure," I poked at a door and then gently pushed it open.

"....Oppa...." I whispered as he came to me.

"....They really went all out....and prepared for our future, no?"

(baby boy's room)

"What if it's a girl though?" I suggested.

"There's another room next door. I don't think it's hard to guess what room that is..."

We poked our heads in anyways, and sure enough...

(baby girl's room)

"They really want us to have kids, don't they?" I blushed.

"I don't think we're quite ready for them yet...I mean, we're only 19 and 17, what are they thinking." Sungjong shook his head. "But this is impressive, you got to admit."

"I wonder if there's a nursery," I wandered out of the room and spotted another door at the end of the hall. "I think it's here." I beckoned Sungjong to my side again and he pushed the door open.

(Nursery/Playroom)

"They've outdone themselves," Sungjong sighed and closed the door.

"They've done so much for us," I also sighed.

Sungjong took my hand and guided me back to the living room where we both fell into the couch.

"It's a bit overwhelming isn't it?" He lightly kissed the palm of my hand.

"It is..I still can't believe that we're living here just the two of us..in this luxurious house. It's a bit big for us now isn't it?"

"I think we can manage. In the meantime, should we fill it up with people? A house-warming party sounds like a good way to get rid of this extra space!" Sungjong suggested.

"That's a great idea, you make a list of people you'd like to invite, and I'll do the same." I nodded.

"Great," Sungjong got up to find some paper and pencils.

"One thing though," I reminded him when he came back with the materials.

"And what's that?"

"Please...let's not make this into our wedding again, okay? I have no idea who any of those people were except for my parents, your parents, halmeoni, haraboji, Infinite members, and a few of my own relatives."

"I'm with you there," Sungjong laughed. "I knew about as many people as you did. The rest? I don't know who they are at all. I think people just randomly decided to show up."

"Strange..." I said as I chewed on the end of my pencil. "Okay, let's get to planning!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^