Things Are Getting Complicated

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Sungjong's POV:

"Minami!" I yelled from the kitchen as I picked up a platter of food and transferred it to the dining room area.

"Wae?!?!" Minami came running to see what was wrong.

"Is everything ready?"

"I think so...I mean we didn't need to do much cleaning, we haven't used many resources yet even though we've been living here for about a month..." She looked around just in case.

"Okay," I smiled and kissed her forehead. "You look lovely, as always my darling wife."

"Thank you," She blushes and reached out to smooth any wrinkles on my top.

I took her hand in mine and gently pressed my lips on her palm.

"DING DONG!" The doorbell went off and I went to open the door.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Infinite crowded around the doorway and made a loud noise.

"You're so loud," I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Thank you for coming," Minami appeared by my side and began ushering the boys in.

"Nice place," Dongwoo-Hyung stood agape.

"Wow...they really put in a bunch of effort," L-Hyung nodded in approval.

"How much did this COST?" Sungyeol-Hyung's eyes were about to fall out.

"SHHH!" Sunggyu-Hyung nudged Sungyeol-Hyung hard in the gut and shook his head.

"Maknae.....how is it that you've managed to cruise ahead of us?" Hoya-Hyung clutched his heart.

"Stop that right now," Woohyun-Hyung smacked the back of Hoya-Hyung's head. "It's been way too long, you need to get out of this phase. It's driving Infinite and me crazy!"

"Don't be such a downer!" Hoya-Hyung scoffed back. "You don't know anything!"

"BWOH?!!?? I dare you to say that again!" Woohyun-Hyung held up a fist.

"Don't fight," Minami frantically rushed in between the two men and pleaded.

"AISH!" Woohyun-Hyung finally gave in to her and smiled as he patted her head. "How have you been?"

'Stop it...' I tried to calm the jealously in me that was forming. 'They're still good friends. That's all. Minami's your wife, she can't be taken away by another man.'

"I've been well," Minami returned Woohyun-Hyung's smile.

"That's good," He patted her head again and then took off his jacket.

"I'll take that for you," Minami held out her arms and Woohyun-Hyung gently laid the item of clothing into her hands.

I watched Woohyun-Hyung out of the corner of my eye as Minami went around to each member, greeting them and then offering to take their overlayers.

"I'll be right back," She called over her shoulder as she headed down the hall to store the garments.

"She's looking good," Dongwoo-Hyung gave a thumbs up at me.

"Well...It looks like you've been doing your job," L-Hyung admitted.

"You better be treating her well!" Sungyeol-Hyung exclaimed.

"I think they're just fine," Sunggyu-Hyung put in.

"Love..." Hoya-Hyung began as he looked off into the distance.

"Snap out of it," Woohyun-Hyung hit the back of the dazed boy's head again.

"STOP!" Hoya-Hyung glared and huffed. "I need to use the restroom, where is it?" He asked.

I pointed in the direction he needed to go.

"It's on your left," I called out to him as he headed in the direction I pointed to.

"Please, come in, make yourselves at home," Minami returned and led Infinite into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The house had filled up within thirty minutes and everyone was chattering and mingling.

Minami's parents arrived and were gushing over the baby rooms to my parents.

Halmeoni and Haraboji had made themselves comfortable on the sofa and were greeting everyone as they walked in.

"I think everyone's here," I scanned the area.

"DING DONG!" The doorbell rang again.

'I guess I forgot a person...' I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Sungjonggie!" A pair of arms found a way around my neck and hugged me.

"Noona..." I blankly stared in front of me and didn't make any attempt to hug back. "Thanks for coming, come inside."

Yes. I had invited Noona to the house-warming party.

There were things I needed to tell her and work out.

"Sungjonggie...wae? You're being odd...aren't you happy to see me? I missed you while you were away," Noona gave me a cute pout.

I faked a smile as I took her coat.

"No matter," she waved my behavior off and took my arm. "I'm going to say hello to a few people and then it can be just you and I."

'I need to talk to you....' I pursed my lips as she bounded for the living room and started to strike up a conversation with Haraboji.

"Oppa?" Minami came from around the corner and stood next to me and watched the scene. "....Park Hyerin came...."

"I invited her," I bluntly told the truth.

"Eh?" Minami looked at me in surprise.

"I need to clear some things up," I vaguely replied. 'Trust me, Minami...'

"Okay..." Minami gently patted my arm and walked away to greet more people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I paced back and forth.

'It's been a whole hour and Noona hasn't come back to chat yet...' I worried to myself.

Just then, I saw Hyerin come out and close the door to a room.

"Sungjonggie!" She smiled and waved as she walked up to me. "Sorry for taking so long. There were so many people I had to say hello to. I didn't realize how many people I knew and I couldn't be rude."

"It's okay," I managed to get out.

"Let's go up here to chat," Noona took my arm and pulled me up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

"Noona," I began but was cut off when she whirled around and kissed me.

"Sungjonggie...When are you going to leave her?" She whispered.

I stood there, dumbfounded.

"Hmm? You promised me, remember?"

"Noona," I said again and pushed her away. "I'm sorry. I need to break that promise."

"Wae?" I heard her voice grow cold.

"I fell in love, with my wife." I admitted.

"How could you?" I looked up to see tears in her eyes. "You've loved me, Sungjonggie. ME. I know you've been watching out, taking care, and adoring me since awhile back. How can you trade those years you've longed for me in just three months?!?!"

"Because I found the person I was meant to be with," I honestly said.

"Lies," Noona laughed. "You're fooling yourself. You're just blinded by the fact that you were forced into a marriage."

"No, I'm not," I argued back.

"Don't trick yourself. You could never love that little thing." Noona was becoming more and more ugly to me as the arguement progressed.

"Minami is not a thing," I calmly responded back.

"She's a whatever. She's a nobody, Sungjonggie. She's an outsider. She doesn't belong with the rest of us!"

"Don't talk about her like that," I raised my voice eventually. "Minami is the sweetest person I've ever met. She takes care of me, loves me, and makes me happy."

"I can take care of you, love you, and make you happy in a better and more dignified way then that !" Noona screamed and threw a crystal figurine at the wall behind me.

"Is everything alright?"

I slowly turned around and saw Minami looking at Noona and I with fear in her eyes.

"No, things aren't alright," Noona spat. "Because of you. You are nothing, you are insignificant. Sungjonggie promised to come back to me and love me. So he will. I know him better than you."

Minami said nothing but bent down to pick up the broken pieces of the figurine.

", it looks like you didn't hear me the last two times." Noona marched over to Minami and gave her a smack across the face.

"Stop," I grabbed Noona's arm sharply and I felt my dark side come out.

"Leave. I don't ever want to see you around this house, me, or my wife again." I dragged her down the stairway and threw her out.

"Sungjonggie," She began to whine.

"Don't address me so informally. My name is Lee Sungjong. Don't you dare call me by any nicknames again. You and I are strangers from now on, get out." I slammed the door in her face and locked it.

I climbed the staircase again to check on Minami.

"Minami?" I looked in the room but she wasn't there. The broken crystal had been cleaned up but there was no trace of Minami.

'Hmm...' I was about the leave when I heard voices coming from the bathroom inside the bedroom.

"You were scared weren't you?"

'Woohyun-Hyung??!?!?!?!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minami's POV:

I walked away from Sungjong after I'd failed to get him to talk to me about why he invited Park Hyerin to our party.

'I guess they do have some stuff to talk about,' I admitted to myself but at the same time I felt uneasy. 'What if he becomes swayed again?' I worried.

I stopped fretting so much after I began a conversation with Sungjong's parents who had come to congratulate us on our home.

After awhile I felt a bit sick so I excused myself and used the restroom.

As I came out, I was grabbed by a pair of small, but firm hands and pulled into a room.

'What am I doing in the baby boy's room?' I wondered to myself as I scanned the room.

"Well, isn't this sweet?" I voice, dripping with sarcasm interrupted my thoughts.

"Park Hyerin?" I blinked and my focus shifted to the person who had grabbed me.

"Oh honey, you couldn't have possibly forgotten me," She smirked back.

I gulped a bit and hastily moved around so that my back was to the furniture of the baby's room.

"You silly girl," She harshly laughed. "I'm not here to destroy anything in this house."

She took a step toward me.

"I'm here to take back what is mine. You stay away from my Sungjonggie. He's mine, I warned you before. Don't think, that just because he's being sweet to you that he means it."

I said nothing.

"You are a stupid pig," She went on. "All of this," she waved around the room and I figured she also meant the house. "Is fake. Your marriage to my Sungjonggie is fake. All of it, will be mine soon."

Again, I held my tongue and waited for her to finish.

"Look at you, you can't even say anything back because you know it's true," she snickered before turning around and heading out the door.

I took a few deep breaths to calm the fear I had in my heart and cracked open the door to see Sungjong being led up the stairs.

I chose to ignore it for a few minutes but as soon as I heard shouting I couldn't bear it any longer.

I heard a smash and a tinkling noise as I opened the door and I stood, wide-eyed at the scene before me.

"Is everything alright?" I asked concerned.

I made eye contact with Sungjong, but his face revealed no emotion.

"No, things aren't alright. Because of you. You are nothing, you are insignificant. Sungjonggie promised to come back to me and love me. So he will. I know him better than you."

I could tell she was extremely pissed off for having me barge in and I instantly regretted it, but I, again, said nothing and began to pick up the little broken pieces of a figurine that I guessed she'd thrown at the wall.

", it looks like you didn't hear me the last two times."

I hadn't had a chance to look up before I recieved a smack on my right cheek and a stinging sensation came over me.

"Stop," Sungjong gruffly cut in and pulled Hyerin off of me and out of the room.

"Leave. I don't ever want to see you around this house, me, or my wife again." I heard him struggle with her as he headed down the stairs.

'Ugh...ow...' I felt my eyes water up as I lightly touched the spot where I had been beaten.

"Minami!"

"Woohyun-Oppa?" I looked up to see Woohyun-Oppa above me with a worried look on his face.

"Oh my goodness...she got to you," He crouched down next to me and gently reached out to touch my face.

I winced in pain as I felt his fingers brush against the swollen area.

"This won't do," I heard him sigh. "Let me clean this up for you," he began picking up the pieces and the area was cleaned up after a few minutes.

"Thank you, Woohyun-Oppa," I thanked him and stood up.

"Come with me," He took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom, where he ran a washcloth under cold water and gently pressed it to my cheek.

"I can hold it myself," he let go and I held the cloth in it's place.

"I'd get you some ice...but I don't feel like leaving you alone is a good idea. And if we went together, we might bump into her..."

"This is fine, it's not that bad," I lied.

It stung badly and I could feel that it would be swollen for at least a few days, if not more, after.

"You were scared, weren't you?" I could tell Woohyun-Oppa saw through my lie.

"Neh..." I began to sniffle.

"It's okay, you don't need to act tough in front of me," Woohyun-Oppa pulled me in for a hug. "It's okay to cry, and it's okay to be scared."

I felt relief rush over as he comforted me and the tears began to flow.

"I don't want you to feel like this," Woohyun-Oppa sighed and gave me a kiss on the cheek (the non-swollen one).

"Woohyun-Oppa..." I hiccuped, for I was startled.

"Minami," He looked into my eyes. "I love you."

'BWOH!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^