The Awkward Honeymoon...

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Sungjong's POV:

"Is that the last bag?" I quickly snagged the last piece of luggage from the baggage carousel.

"I think so," Minami carefully looked at our pile and counted. "1, 2, 3, 4...Yeah, that's it."

I gave her a smirk and drew her to my side.

"We're going to have a lovely honeymoon, aren't we?"

"What are you saying..." She didn't meet my gaze.

"We did come all the way here, to Paris." I waved my arm to reveal the large airport.

"Well yeah, but..." Minami looked behind us.

"Yeah..I know," I sighed and also looked back. "...They're here as well..."

"Awwww, look at the two lovebirds!!!!" Dongwoo-Hyung smiled and gave us two thumbs up.

"This is making me feel lonely, I need a girlfriend," Hoya-Hyung pouted.

"Don't mind us," Sunggyu-Hyung huffed as he struggled to grab his own bag.

"You do anything funny, and I'll pound you on the head," L-Hyung blinked at me.

"Yah, she's my wife, I can do what I want," I shot back.

"Calm down.." Sungyeol-Hyung began in his 'I'll-be-in-charge' tone.

"Sungyeol...." Sunggyu-Hyung warned.

"Sorry..." Sungyeol-Hyung shurgged.

"I'm sorry that we had a schedule and had to tag along with you two, Minami." Woohyun-Hyung gave an apologetic smile and ruffled her hair.

'Don't touch my wife.' I glared as I grabbed Woohyun-Hyung's hand in midair.

"Sungjong..." Minami squeaked and I instantly released him.

"You're lucky," I scoffed at him. "Next time I won't be so nice."

"Geez, so protective," Woohyun-Hyung whinned as he massaged his wrist. "I'm sorry, sheesh..."

Yes...Infinite had barged in on our honeymoon, though I understand it wasn't intentional. Infinite has a meet-and-greet as well as a concert here in Paris, France.

Haraboji and Minami's halmeoni had insisted that we use this chance as our honeymoon.

"Bwoh? Wae? I don't want them tagging along!" I protested as I stood up.

"You can't leave your newly-wedded wife by herself while you travel to Paris for the next month! It isn't good for you two to be apart yet!" Haraboji pointed out.

"We won't have much time together. Haven't you considered the fact that Infinite will actually have things to do, everyday? I can't have her just sitting around the hotel, waiting for me!"

"Sungjong," Minami's halmeoni spoke up as she attempted to sit up in the hotel's bed. (She was transferred to the hotel and had a personal nurse accompany her for the wedding)

"Neh...Halmeoni," I smiled at her.

"Please, take her, neh?" She quietly pleaded.

'Aish...Minami is just like her halmeoni. They use this voice that I just can't refuse.'

"Alright, I'll take her," I reluctantly agreed.

"Good," haraboji clapped his hands. "I have sent Minami and your luggage to Seoul's airport anyway. So she would have gone with you, wheather you'd have liked it or not."

"Haraboji," I groaned but kissed his and Minami's halmeoni each on the cheek. "I'll be back within a month with Minami, neh?"

"We'll talk about living arrangements and such things when you get back," Minami's halmeoni smiled and patted me on the head. "Aigoo, I'm so fortunate. My lovely granddaughter has married well."

I exited the room after saying my good-byes but as I closed the door, I caught the last of the two's conversation.

"I hope you're right, Young-soo-ssi."

"I told you to trust me, Minyoung-ssi."

"I just hope that the two find in their hearts to love each other."

"Wae? They're a great couple."

"That they are...but I could tell. Neither of them are much in love. I feel horrible. We forced this on them without considering their feelings."

"They aren't now, but did you see the way Sungjong looked at her when she came down the aisle? That boy...He doesn't seem to know, but he's definitely in love with her."

'I what? There's no way I love Minami, she's just someone I married...I like Noona....' I contemplated as I exited the hotel.

"Sungjong?" I felt a light tugging at my shirt.

"What is it, Minami?"

"...Oh, nothing. You just looked like you were far away for a second, Sungjong."

"You know," I cocked my head to the side as I looked at her. "You should stop addressing me as Sungjong. I'm your husband. How about something more informal?"

"You mean like 'yeobo'?!" Sungyeol-Hyung's eyes bulged out.

"How about 'jagiya'?" L-Hyung bluntly offered.

"Or something regular? 'Sungjonggie'?" Sunggyu nodded.

I shushed everyone as soon as I saw Minami's overwhemled look.

"You don't need to call me anything that intimate," I leaned in to whisper. "Pick something, when we get back both our grandparents and everyone will figure something's wrong with us if we don't act all lovey-dovey" I hissed.

"....O-o-o-o-oppa?" She softly attempted.

I felt the heat climb to my face.

'Babo Sungjong,' I scolded myself. 'Why are you getting so worked up over her calling you 'Oppa'? ....AISH! FINE! IT WAS ADORABLE....'

"I-I-I'm sorry," She stuttered. "I didn't mean to make you angry!"

"Ani, that's not it..." I blinked.

"...Ah...I'll go buy us some coffee. The plane ride was long, no?"

"Minami!" I called out but I was too late, she was already out of earshot. 'Babo...' I thought again.

"You really need to get out of that habit of making such a scary expression when you're thinking too hard, Sungjonggie," Woohyun-Hyung slapped me on the back.

"OW...WAE," I coughed at the impact.

"It'll make her misunderstand," Sunggyu-Hyung explained. "She thought she angered you when she called you 'Oppa'."

"Ani, ani!!!" I waved my hands to deny the accusation. "I'm not mad...Truthfully, I was really happy..."

"Then don't show such an expression!" Sungyeol-Hyung admonished.

"Boy, you've got to make it up now," L-Hyung let out a sharp breath.

"This is going to be a long trip...I can just tell," Hoya-Hyung looked at the sky and sighed.

"Let us know if you need help. We're going out to load our luggage into the cars, neh?" Dongwoo-Hyung gave me a nod as he and the rest of Infinte headed toward the exit.

'Mianhae, Minami,' I silently repented. 'I don't know where I stand with you. I'm trying so hard to push you away and seem rude and cruel so that you won't fall in love....or is it me? Am I trying to prevent myself from falling in love with you because I am guilty of having feelings for both you and Noona?'

"Sungjong. I have your coffee, with extra milk in it, just the way you like it." My thoughts were interrupted by a steaming, aromic, cup of coffee being held out to me.

"You know," I rejected the coffee for the moment as I heaved and positioned myself to pull out all our bags, "You should call me 'Oppa' from now on."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minami's POV:

Everyone stood around in the lobby of the hotel as Infinite's manager handled the checking in.

"Minami, are you okay?" Woohyun-Oppa poked my arm lightly.

"Neh," I replied and gave a smile.

"You seem distracted. Is it because you're upset about what I told you before the wedding ceremony? Or are you tired from the plane ride?"

"I'm alright Woohyun-Oppa," I assured him.

"Alright, I'm going to talk to Sunggyu-Hyung about something, come and get me if you need me," Woohyun-Oppa waved and sauntered over towards the rest of Infinite.

Truthfully, I was worried. About multiple things. My feelings...My concerns. They just seemed to be coming out and I can't help but think about them. Like at the wedding reception for example...

"Bride-nim looks so lovely."

"She's glowing..."

"She's so lucky to be married to Infinite's Sungjong."

"Indeed, lucky girl."

I smiled and bowed graciously to all the compliments at the master reception table that was reserved for just Sungjong and I.

"You..." Sungjong looked at me.

"Wae?" I responded.

"Nothing," He grunted and turned his back to me.

'...Don't address me if you don't have anything to say...'

"Aigoooooo," Sungjong's haraboji approached the table.

"Haraboji," I took his hand and gently kissed it.

"Aigooo," he repeated and smiled at me and then at Sungjong. "Look at you two. You're so wonderful together. I am so pleased, to have Minami-ah in our family now. She is indeed, a beautiful, blushing bride."

"You're being to kind, haraboji," I replied.

"She is, and I'm so fortunate that she is now my wife," Sungjong gave the response he knew his grandfather would approve the most of.

"You should be!" Haraboji wagged his finger at Sungjong. "Not everyone is lucky to have such a lovely lady as their wife."

"Haraboji," I then began to blush a bit.

"Alright, alright. I'm taking my leave. Minami-ah, your grandmother wanted me to let you know that she loves you very much and that she's happy for you and Sungjong. She has returned to the hotel earlier tonight, as she was not feeling well."

"Neh, gomawo, haraboji," I bowed as he left the table. "Sungjong," I began as soon as he'd left.

"Hmm?"

"I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom."

"You don't need to tell me that," he raised an eyebrow at me. "Go ahead. I can manage by myself for a few minutes."

I quietly slipped out of my seat and tiptoed across the floor and to the restroom.

After using the toliet I washed my hands and looked in the mirror, fixing minor and making irrelevant changes to my hair and such when the door swung open and in walked a glamorous woman.

'Park Hyerin!' I stared at her out of the corner of my eye as she glided to the mirror next to me and began to fix her makeup.

"So, you're the famous Minami," She began, her voice as cold as ice. "Sungjong's right. There's nothing special about you."

"Excuse me," I stood up and prepared the leave the room.

"Keep in mind, Minami-ssi," she didn't look up from her reflection in the mirror. " Sungjong's not interested in you. He married you out of being a fillal grandson to his grandfather. Besides, the one he likes is me and he'll come to me for anything. So don't be surprised when the day comes that he asks for a divorce and then ends up with me. He's mine, Minami-ssi and you won't be able to do anything about it."

"Thank you, for attending the wedding," I smoothly finished and exited the restroom.

'Do you really like her that much, Oppa?' I gazed at Sungjong, whose back was turned to me for the moment. 'She's beautiful, yes...but do you know her personality isn't so?'

Why couldn't I kick this feeling out of me? I didn't want to be married to him in the first place and now I am...

I've always been such a fan of Infinite as well...speaking of Infinite, my bias for Woohyun has gone down. I don't even use that charm I used to have on my phone anymore.

Is it because I've found out that he's more of an older brother figure to me? Or is it because I'm developing feeings for Oppa.....

No, I can't. I'll create a huge mess if I fall in love. He's in love with Hyerin...He could never love me....

"Alright," Infinite's manager gathered all the boys. "I have your rooms and keys here. Sunggyu, Hoya, and Sungyeol will be staying in a room together. Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Dongwoo will be staying together. And Minami and Sungjong will have their own room."

"Unfair!" Hoya groaned.

"Yah," L nudged Hoya. "They just got married. This is also their honeymoon, of course they'd stay in a room just the two of them."

Oppa accepted the key and then turned to me.

"You, stay here and wait for me. I'm going to put our things in our room and then you and I are going siteseeing."

"Oh, okay...I'll wait here then," I blinked, surprised at the unplanned event.

"Can I come with?" Woohyun-Oppa raised his hand.

"And me?" Sungyeol also called out.

"I want to see Paris too," Dongwoo chimed in.

"All of you, stop it," Sunggyu commented before Oppa could speak. "Let them be alone and enjoy their time together. You all can go out as well, but stay out of their way."

"Neh," Infinte replied.

"Wait for me," Oppa smiled as he turned to pick up our things. "We'll go out and have some fun. I'll make it a night you won't forget, my wife."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^