MWOH!?!?!? I'm Getting Married to HIM/HER?!?!?

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Sungjong's POV:

I yawned a bit and stretched. Scheduled events for Infinite had just finished for the day and I was exhausted.

"How's our pretty makane doing?" A boy with a large smile lumbered over to me and casually slung an arm around my shoulders.

"Dongwoo Hyung...not now okay?" I tried to sound as nice as possible, though if I had the choice, I probably would have snapped at him.

"Aigoo, what's wrong?" Dongwoo's smile vanished and he gave me a serious look. "Are you feeling sick?" He put a hand to my forehead.

"No, I'm just tired and I have a meeting with haraboji for a personal matter, says he wants me to meet someone."

"Hmm, is he trying to set you up?" Dongwoo's smile came back and he waggled his eyebrows at me.

"Hyung...please," I puffed up my cheeks to hide my frustration. "You and everyone else knows I only have eyes for Noona."

"Neh neh~" Dongwoo put up his hands. "We know, we know..."

"I'll be going now, okay?" I waved and sauntered over to the wardrobe coordinator.

"Ahh, Sungjong," I was greeted.

"Hi In-Jae Noona," I replied and began flipping through the racks of clothing. "I'm going out tonight for a personal thing and I don't have time to go to the dorm and change into something nice. Is it possible you could loan me something?"

"Sure," she smiled and began pulling together a casual, but fashionable outfit. "Please return them to me tomorrow, neh?"

"Gomawo, In-Jae Noona," I gratefully bowed and changed behind a curtain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pushed open the doors to the restaurant and instantly I knew something was off.

'This place is really fancy, what is haraboji up to?'

I heard a few whispers as I approached the seating host.

"Is that...."

"I think it is..."

"Noo, why would he?"

"Infinite? Sungjong?"

"Why is he here?"

"Hello, I'm here to meet with someone under the name Lee Young-Soo," I explained.

"This way, Sir," he addressed me and I followed him to an area closed off to the public. 

"Here we are, Sir," the seating host opened the sliding door and inside I could see haraboji, sitting by himself.

"Haraboji, I'm here," I tentatively entered the room and greeted him with a bow.

"My Sungjong-ah, you're growing more handsome everyday, my boy," the old man chuckled and set down his cup.

"Haraboji," I looked at him horrified. "Have you been drinking?"

"Only a few cups, today is worth the celebration," he chuckled and loosened his tie a bit.

"Haraboji," I began again. "You said you wanted me to meet someone, you can't possbily introduce me to someone like this!" I fussed over him and struggled to redo his tie.

"You're right, I'll stop drinking now," he put down his cup and coughed before looking at me dead in the eye.

"Sungjong-ah. You know your haraboji is not a spring chicken anymore."

"Why are you being like this, haraboji?" I stammered. 'What is wrong with you?'

"My dream is to see you happy..."

"I am happy, I'm living my dream."

"...with someone...married and with children."

"Haraboji!" I quietly admonished.

"Sungjong, the person I want to introduce to you is the woman I want you to take as your wife...She's a bit late..." He looked around the room, as if he were trying to locate where this person was, who clearly wasn't here yet.

"I can't possbily get married now, haraboji. Infinite has many more years to come, and..."

"And what?" The tipsy man took a large sip of water, trying to sober himself up a bit before the guest arrived.

"...I have someone...I like..." I managed to croak out.

"No." I was met with a cold response.

"What? What do you mean 'no?' Haraboji, you want me to be happy? By forcing me to get married and take a stranger as my wife...that's not wishing for me to be happy!" I tried reasoning.

"This is not for you to decide. It was decided by Minyoung and I a long time ago."

"Haraboji, you're not making sense. Who is Minyoung? What was decided."

Haraboji put his hand over mine and took a deep breath.

"Minyoung was a woman I loved many years ago...when I was a boy of your age. We had also been high school sweethearts. We were very much in love. But you know our background, Sungjong. We come from a very wealthy family, and marriage back then for the men and woman of the name were for business purposes. I was arranged to marry your grandmother by my parents. Going against ones parents was not an option back then. So Minyoung and I were torn apart. Before we separated though, we promised each other. That we would find one-another again in the future and have our grandchildren marry, in our place."

"Haraboji," I looked at the old man. Had he always looked this weak? Had he always had those large, dark circles under his eyes? When did he get so fragile-like?

The haraboji I knew was always smiling and cheerful. He was the man that gave me candy and spoiled me rotten all through my childhood. He was the man that gave me piggy-back rides and took me on outings when my father and mother didn't have time for me.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to say something, I heard voices outside of the room and the sliding door, once again was opened...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minami's POV:

"Aigoo, I'm running late!" I flew out of the classroom door as soon as class was over and quickly tugged off my day-clothing in the women's bathroom.

"Yah..." June scoffed and turned around. "You look like a wiggling worm. Calm down, sheesh."

"But I'm LATE! I can't be late, first impressions are everything! This is my halmeoni's long-time friend. I don't want to seem like an unfillal granddaughter!"

I shimmied into a simple, black dress I had packed earlier this morning and squeezed my feet into my favorite white pumps.

"Can you help me?" I turned around for June to zip me up as I hurridly applied and retouched my makeup and took out my hair that had been in a pony-tail earlier.

"You're fine, just breathe," June assured me and spun me around. "You look beautiful too. Even if you are late, I'm sure whomever is waiting will find it worth it."

"Okay, I'm off!" I awkwardly ran out of the bathroom and hailed a cab to take me to the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly gave the cab driver some money and slammed the door shut.

"Keep the change!" I yelled over my shoulder as I speed-walked my way into the restaurant.

'Oh....My.....God...' My jaw dropped as I came to my senses after entering the building.

This is absolutely the most fancy, modern and expensive-looking place I'd ever seen.

(Restaurant)

"Can I help you, Miss?" I jumped at the sudden comment.

"Yes...Uhm," I fumbled around in my purse for the name the reservation was under. "I'm here to meet with someone...uhm...Lee Young-soo?"

"This way, Miss," the seating host spun on his heel and briskly began to lead the way.

I followed him, still overwhelmed by everything, on wobbly knees.

"Here we are, Miss," I seating host bowed as he opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I managed to get out and also bowed before entering the room.

There, I saw an elderly man and a much younger, and very handsome version of him sitting side-by-side.

'Wait....' I squinted as I looked at the younger male. 'Isn't that....'

"INFINITE'S SUNGJONG?!?!?!?!?!" I blurted out accidently.

'OH GOD HELP!' I hid my embarrassed face behind my purse.

"You know me?" The dashing young male gave me a smile. "I'm very happy. Neh, I am Infinite's makane, Lee Sungjong. And this is my grandfather, Lee Young-Soo."

'Eh?' I blinked at the expression he gave me. 'Does he always smile that way? It seems...so forced.'

"I'm pleased to meet you as well. I am Shin Minami, I am here in place of my grandmother, Shin Minyoung who is in the hospital currently and could not make it."

"Minyoung!" The old man sitting next to Sungjong's eyes shone. "Minyoung...You haven't changed..."

"Excuse me," I smiled apologetically. "I'm not my grandmother, but I have often been told I look exactly like her from when she was my age."

"How old are you, my dear?"

"I am 17. I have just entered my first year of college at Insong University and I am currently majoring in bio-chemistry. I hope to pursue a career in pharamcy in the future."

"Insong University?" Sungjong raised an eyebrow. "I go there too...How come I haven't seen you around?"

"Uhm...Well, if you don't mind me being a bit blunt...#1. You're part of Infinite, a group that is being recognized more and more each day. I'm sure you don't have much time to attend you college courses daily. #2. Insong University is fairly large. I doubt you and I would have run into each other. And even if we did, I don't think you'd remember."

'Oh god,' I felt my face heat up as I spoke. 'What am I doing?'

"Hahahahaha!" The elderly man roared. "You look like Minyoung and you act like Minyoung too, you are definitely worthy of being my grandson's wife!"

'Huh? W-w-w-w-w-w-w-wife?!?!?'

Sungjong gave me a smirk.

"Did you hear that, Shin Minami? You and I are going to get married."

"Bwoh?!?!" I forgot about my manners for a second.

"Your grandmother and my grandfather were once lovers. They were torn apart when my grandfather was arranged to marry my grandmother for business reasons. They made a promise that their two grandchildren would marry. We're those two grandchildren. So we're getting married," Sungjong crossed his arms as he explained.

'Halmeoni, you never told me...' I silently grumbled.

"Why are you so quiet?" The old man inquired.

"Young-soo-ssi," I hesitantly addressed him.

"No, no," he waved my attempt off. "You must call me haraboji from now on."

"Haraboji?" I squeaked out.

"Neh, my lovely Minami-ah?" He cutely responded back.

'That...that's a bit creepy...' I thought to myself.

"...I'm 17...Sungjong is also only 19...We can't possibly get married! We have our whole lives ahead of us..." I tried to mask my true meaning in order not to offend him.

'I don't want to marry this, kid." I crudly thought to myself.

"Look, I don't want you marry you either," The teenage boy snickered at me.

"You read minds? Please get out of mine!" I retorted back.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"WHAT?!?!?" Sungjong and I both shouted back.

"You two...are definitely made for each other," Sungjong's haraboji wiped a tear from his eye. "When shall we set the wedding to be?"

"Haraboji!" We both wailed back.

".....You two!" He finally got serious. "Sungjong, you will be married to Minami because this is your grandfather's last wish. You can't deny and ignore your grandfather's last with! And Minami, your grandmother's time is running out. Her wish is to see you at least married before she goes. We both wouldn't mind seeing a cute little grandchild though too." He winked and resumed his hearty attitude.

"Haraboji!" Sungjong looked like he was about to faint.

I blushed and hid my face in my hands.

"Well?" Sungjong sighed and looked at me.

"Well, what?" I replied back.

I gasped a bit in surprise when he took my hand and lightly kissed it.

"Shin Minami. Will you marry me?" He sweetly asked and then added through gritted teeth. "Accept the proposal. You and I both know we can't get out of this."

"I...." I was lost for words. "I will. I will marry you Lee Sungjong."

"Wonderful~ I shall contact your grandmother immediately. Let's eat now and celebrate! I will call our family's private wedding planner tomorrow and we shall start planning as soon as possible from tomorrow, onward!"

'Good lord, what have I gotten myself into.' I grimly picked up my chopsticks.

"I look forward to our life together, wife." Sungjong interrupted my thoughts with a sarcastic tone.

'Babo...' I thought back and glared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^