Finale

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

No One's POV:

It's been three a grand total of three years.

"UMMA!" Min Ki ran down the stairs of the Lee's house as fast as he could.

"Neh? What is it my sweetheart?" Minami smiled at the grown boy, about five years old now.

"I need some help..." The little one sheepishly ed his tie into his mother's hands.

"Aigoo, still? I guess you do, since you're still small," Minami laughed.

"ANI!" Min Ki roughly drew back at his mother's comment. "I'm five now. I'm a big boy. I can do it myself, thank you."

Minami chuckled again as she watched her child sloppily play with the fabric and then quietly slip into the study room.

"Going to his father again, I see," she gave a serene smile.

"Yeobo!" Sungjong called out to her as he and Min Ki, now with a perfectly tied tie, came out of the room. "Are you ready?"

"Neh, just let me grab my purse and shawl," Minami replied as she carefully draped the thin, smooth, lavender-colored shawl over her shoulders and picked up her matching clutch bag.

There was a knock at the door just as soon as the small family was about to depart.

"Someone's here?" Sungjong looked at his wife quizzically as Min Ki zipped away to open the door.

"Woah, hey there little one!" A surprised Jonghyun greeted the little man and picked him up. "Don't you look sharp and spiffy!"

"Jonghyun Oppa," Minami warmly greeted.

"Hyung," Sungjong nodded.

"I was wondering if I could catch a ride with you two. It would save gas and I thought it would be fun," Jonghyun smiled.

"Neh, that would be wonderful," Minami gave a smile back and then looked at her son. "Min Ki, let Jonghyun-ahjussi rest his arms."

"Wae?" The boy pouted back and gave puppy eyes back.

"I'm fine really," Jonghyun assured, but shifted a bit.

"Well alright," Minami gave in.

"Shall we go?" Sungjong opened the car door, allowing his wife to slip in before he closing it and returning to the driver's end.

"Wow, daebak Sungjong. You know how to drive?" Jonghyun marveled at the sight. "So manly..."

"I got my license a year ago. And I'd like to think I've gotten a bit manlier. I can't stay the lovely maknae forever."

"He's actually doing it because he wants to look more manlier for me," Minami giggled and whispered under her breath to Jonghyun.

"Bwoh?" Sungjong raised an eyebrow at the hushed chatter.

"Nothing," Minami sweetly smiled back.

"Alright, let's go," Sungjong started the engine and off they went.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look over there," Sungjong squatted next to his son and pointed at a small girl of about three.

"Wae?" Min Ki questioned.

"Isn't she cute? You should go talk to her," Sungjong gently nudged the boy, who clumsily stumbled and then awkwardly shuffled the rest of the way.

"Hi," He began.

"Hello," she replied.

"Trying to put the two of them together already?" A hand came down on Sungjong's shoulder.

"It's better than having her be taken away by some random stranger, no?" Sungjong gave a smirk to Woohyun.

"I suppose. But the thought of my little girl being wooed by any boy already has my blood boiling. She's my little princess," Woohyun chuckled a bit.

"Ah Sungjong, it's good to see you," Anise greeted as she returned to her husband's side, gently taking his arm.

"Neh. It's good to see you too, Anise," Sungjong bowed his head in a respectful manner. "She's lovely, your daughter."

"Thank you very much," Anise fondly looked over at the two children, now playing hide-and-seek among the lavish, cream-colored fabric. "Sena's been a handful, but she's the light and joy of our lives."

"Anise, Woohyun," Minami joined the small group.

"Hello, Minami," Woohyun and Anise both greeted.

"Wow, look at this party. Can I be included?" Dongwoo gave a large grin and somehow magically appeared next to Sungjong.

"Hey guys," L cooly remarked as he butted in as well while carefully guiding his girlfriend.

"Don't forget me," Sunggyu shuffled in, hand-in-hand with his wife of one-year.

"YAH! AND ME! AND MEEEEE" Sungyeol whinned.

"You're such a kid. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend," L scoffed at the older hyung's immaturity.

"Dongwoo doesn't have one either!! WAE?" Sungyeol argued back.

"Well excuse me for not having an interest in anyone at the moment," Dongwoo defended. "I just broke up with my girlfriend, thank-you-very-much."

"Wow, calm down," Woohyun blinked at the sudden interruption.

"Shall we make our way to the service-area?" Someone offered.

The large group migrated towards the doors that led to the chapel.

"Thank you for coming," the groom bowed.

"Geez Hoya. It's just us," Sungyeol scratched his head.

"Oh...Oh hey!" Hoya's face brightened even more as he looked around, taking in all the familiar faces.

"Congratulations man," Dongwoo shook Hoya's hand.

"Thank you."

"It's a beautiful day to get married," L put in.

"Let's hope the bride doesn't run away," Woohyun joked casually, earning his a swift punch in the stomach from his wife.

"Shinae loves you just as much as you love her," Minami covered.

"Thank you all," Hoya beamed and escorted his special guests.

"Min Ki," Minami coaxed the boy to her side.

"Umma," Sena bounced to her own mother and lifted her arms to be carried.

"Did you have fun playing with Min Ki-Oppa?" Anise smiled.

"Neh!" The little girl smiled and squealed with delight.

"Please take your seats. We are starting the ceremony!" The voice of the MC rang through the room via the microphone.

Everyone took their seats and chatter was limited to a hush only to fall completely silent as the music began to play.

Hoya took his position near the alter and waited for his bride to make her entrance.

The dark-wooden doors flew open to reveal Shinae, dressed in white from head-to-toe, looking as lovely as she could be.

Her (and Minami's) father carefully wheeled her down the aisle and to her awaiting husband-to-be.

As the ceremony progressed, Sungjong lovingly wrapped an arm around his own wife.

"I remember the day we got married," He whispered in her ear.

"It was perfect," Minami softly responded.

"Do you, Lee Howon, take Shin Shinae to be your lawfully wedded wife. To cherrish her, to love her, in sickness and in health. For richer or for poorer. Until death do you part."

"I do," Hoya excitedly replied.

"I do," Sungjong nuzzled his face in Minami's hair.

"And do you, Shin Shinae, take Lee Howon to be your lawfully wedded husband. To cherrish him, to love him, in sickeness and in health. For richer or for poorer. Until death do you part."

"I do," Shinae nervously giggled.

"I do," Minami smiled and gazed into her own husband's eyes.

"I now pronouce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

"Saranghae," Sungjong whispered before cupping Minami's chin with his hand and planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"Saranghae," Minami murmured back.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! UMMA! APPA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?" Min Ki screeched, interrupting the whole wedding.

"Aiya," Minami put her face in her hands in embarrassment.

"Shh," Sungjong hastily slapped a hand across his son's mouth and nervously chuckled.

"Dude, wow...good going," Dongwoo stuck his tongue out.

"Proceed!" L sharply commanded to the dumb-founded, newly-wedded couple.

Hoya awkwardly nodded, but was soon lost in the moment as he bent down to kiss his bride and swept her into his arms.

"Congratulations!" Everyone cheered as the two exited.

"You, mr, are in big trouble when we get home," Sungjong attempted to threaten.

"UMMA!" Min Ki wailed and shrunk back into his mother's lap. "Mianhae?" He offered to his parents with his killer-aegyo.

"UGH!" Sungjong threw up his hands in frustration. "He's too cute to stay mad at. Alright, go play with Sena now."

"YAY!" Min Ki hopped down from the pew and ran towards the exit, where Sena waited for him, hands outstretched.

"But seriously," Sungjong and said as he and Minami stood up. "Saranghae."

"Saranghae," Minami repeated and took Sungjong's arm.

The two were not yet out the door when Minami stopped the two and waited for everyone else to file out.

"Wae, is something wrong? Did you leave something behind?" Sungjong worried.

"Ani, I have something to tell you," Minami fiddled with a tassel on her shawl.

"Okay," Sungjong waited.

Minami took a deep breath and then placed Sungjong's hands over her belly.

"I'm pregnant again." She annouced.

There was dead silence.

"Seriously?" Sungjong asked.

"Neh," Minami nodded.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Sungjong ran about, forgetting his 'manly' image.

"Are you happy?" Minami dared to ask.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!?!??! I'M THE MOST HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH RIGHT NOW!" Sungjong pumped his fists in the air.

"Let's go, you little child," Minami laughed and headed out.

"AH! WAIT!" Sungjong ran back up the aisle to catch up to his wife. "And did you just call me a child?"

"I did. Because you are one."

"ANI! I'm a man! I'm a man!" Sungjong argued back.

"Some 'man' you're being now," Minami retorted.

"Whatever, I'm too happy to say anything more," Sungjong wrapped an arm around Minami's waist and led her out of the church.

"We're going to live 'happily ever after' right?"

"We already are."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

It's sad...it's tragic....it's OVER! ;_______;

I really am sad that I had to end it....I felt like I rushed a lot of things in the beginning, and thus leading the story to progress at a faster rate then I wanted to. Pretty soon I was getting stuck with what I was going to write for the next chapter.

I wish I could have produced a nice, long fanfic that would have satisfied everyone...but I guess in a way that "isn't my style." I have great ideas and then I just plunge into things without giving it any thought until after it's progressed too much O_O.

I will be updating this story ONCE more, but that would only be to inform you all about my new fanfic, which I will be starting in a day or so, maybe even sooner!

Which leads me to the Poll Results!!!!!!

It's tied with Baekhyun and Kai getting 4 votes each. As the author, I will be making an executive decision as to whom I will be using as the lead, which, by the looks of the plot I have for the story, will be Kai just because he fits into the main character more.

I thank each and every one of you for reading my fanfic and supporting me throughout. I hope you enjoyed "But I'm Too Young To Be Married!" just as much as I did creating it.

I hope to see you again soon, and to produce another wonderful fanfic for you.

Orz <------bowing x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000

KAMSAHAMIDA! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^