Things Just Keep Getting Worse

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Minami's POV:

"Woohyun-Oppa!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Wae...I haven't made it obvious that I care for you? Woohyun-Oppa looked me in the eyes and I could tell he was serious.

"I'm a married woman, Woohyun-Oppa," I began and looked at the floor. "And you know I'm in love with my husband."

"I loved you before, Minami," Woohyun-Oppa responded.

"Eh?"

"It saddens me you don't remember," I looked at him puzzled as he reached into his blazer's pocket and pulled out a familar object.

"You're..." I suddenly gasped.

"Neh, I'm the person you bumped into a long time ago. You gave me this kerchief before disappearing into sight. But I have watched you from afar for so long, and I can't help how I feel."

"Woohyun-Oppa," I reached out to touch his hair.

He caught my hand and brought it to his lips.

"I'm sorry," I looked at him with sad eyes. "You know that it's not possible." I put my hand on the door knob to open it and exit the restroom but I was pulled back into a hug.

"Minami," Woohyun-Oppa pleaded.

"Please, don't," I cried and tried to release myself. "Let me go, please."

"I can't," Woohyun-Oppa burried his face into my shoulder.

"You take your hands off my wife this instant," the door flew open and Sungjong stood in the frame with a scary expression on his face.

"Why should I?" Woohyun-Oppa snapped back and glared at him and did not release me.

"Let her go," Sungjong took a step forward and attacked Woohyun-Oppa's fingers, trying to pry them off me.

"No," Woohyun-Oppa held on to me tighter and whirled around with his back turned to Sungjong.

"GIVE HER TO ME," Sungjong demanded loudly and came to my side and with much difficulty, tore me away.

"Oppa!" I desperately clung to Sungjong's sweater trying to restrain him. "Don't hit him, please!"

"Even if you are my hyung," Sungjong pulled me close to him. "I cannot forgive you for putting your hands on my wife."

"What's going on here?" Sunggyu rushed into the room with the rest of Infinite on his heels.

"Sungjonggie, stop," Dongwoo stood in between him and Woohyun-Oppa.

"I'm....going....to...KILL YOU!" Sungjong lashed out at Woohyun-Oppa and threw a fist at his face.

"OPPA!" I screamed. "STOP IT!" I broke down in large sobs.

"You're coming with me," L scooped me up and speed walked out of the room.

The last image I saw before leaving the room was Sungjong being held back by two members and Woohyun-Oppa also being held back by two members.

Both had murder in their eyes as they shot death lazers at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here we go," L gently set me down on the swinging bench on the front poarch of the house. "Such a scene isn't fit for a lady to witness."

"Will they be okay?" I whispered, terrified of what the outcome would be.

"They will take care of it," L assured me.

I sighed and held my head as I reclined back and gave the bench a light push to send it rocking back and forth.

"Are you okay, Minami?" L asked me.

"I will be..." I looked down at the ground.

"I find it very interesting," L looked off into the distance. "Sungjonggie's never dared to go up against any of his hyungs. He treasures us like his own blood related brothers, and we treat him the same way. It amazes me that he's so angry, I guess it's proof that when you find 'the one,' you hold on to her and never let go for anything or anyone. He must really love you."

"He does?" I gave a small smile.

"He does. All of us can tell. What took place just confirmed everything."

We sat in silence for a long time, him staring off into space, and me slowly rocking back and forth.

Suddenly I felt a strange feeling in my stomach and my head started spinning.

"Myungsoo-ssi..." I gasped and reached out to tug on his sleeve.

"Wae...What's wrong?!" He seemed startled by my condition.

"I feel sick..." I groaned and keeled over.

"I'm taking you to use the restroom," L once again picked me up and transported me into the house and into the hallway bathroom. "Kick the door or something if you need me to barge in," he set me on the floor of the bathroom and closed the door as he walked out.

I coughed and held my stomach for by this time it hurt a lot.

I knew it wasn't my time of the month yet so it couldn't be cramps.

I heard thumping and the banging of doors, and was that the sound of something shattering again?

'Ugh..I'm going to have to clean that up later...' I thought to myself and then felt something rise in my throat.

"ACK!" I hurled into the toliet. "Ugh..." I groaned and flopped onto the ground.

I couldn't pick myself up, and barely managed to reach up and put pressure on the flusher of the toliet.

I wheezed as I kicked on the door to have L come back and take me back outside.

"You look awful," L commented stood up to carry me.

"I feel so bad..."

"Hmm..." L put a hand to my forhead. "Geez...this isn't good. I'm taking you to the hospital. NOW."

The next events were a blur as I could hardly focus.

I'm pretty sure that L put me in the car that Infinite had used to get to our house and shipped me off with their manager to the nearest hospital.

'I hope those two are okay.' I weakly sat in my seat and eventually my eyes fluttered closed and I out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungjong's POV:

I heard Minami's cries as L-Hyung whisked her away but maintained eye contact with Woohyun-Hyung.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WIFE" I could feel my blood boil again and I was ready to take another swing at him.

"DON'T!" Hoya-Hyung and Sungyeol-Hyung kept a firm grip of my shoulders to hold me back.

"YOU'RE DAMN LUCKY, YOU BASTARD!" Woohyun-Hyung strained against the power of Dongwoo-Hyung and Sunggyu-Hyung holding him back. "YOU GOT THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS BY CHANCE. YOU'RE ING LUCKY!"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!?!?!" Sunggyu-Hyung raised his voice.

"They're in love with the same girl, if that's what you want to know," Dongwoo-Hyung let out.

"BWOH!?!?!?!?!?!??!" Sungyeol-Hyung was dumbfounded.

"WOOHYUN!" Hoya-Hyung looked accusingly at him.

"I LOVED HER BEFORE HIM!" Woohyun-Hyung defended himself and pointed at me. "I MET HER BEFORE HIM! DAMMIT! WHY HER, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE?!?!?!"

I couldn't stand any more and violently shook off the hyungs who held me back to slug the guy once again.

Pissed off, Woohyun-Hyung also pushed away the people restraining him and took a swing at me.

He hit me right on the cheek and it hurt like hell...and was I bleeding?!?!?

I wiped the blood that gushed from my nose and lunged at him.

Hoya-Hyung and Dongwoo-Hyung both sprung into action and were about to hold us back again when Sunggyu-Hyung held up a hand

"Let them go at it for a bit..." he gave in and Infinite silently watched as Woohyun-Hyung and I wrestled and exchanged punches back and forth.

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH!" Sunggyu-Hyung finally roared after about ten minutes and motioned for the two of us to be torn apart again. "GET THESE TWO AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!" He barked at Hoya-Hyung and Sungyeol-Hyung who dragged me out of the room and into the room opposite of the master bedroom.

"!" I swore and slammed the door.

"!" I heard him return the curse and then the sound of glass breaking.

'Did he just throw another glass thing? Sorry, Minami....I'll clean it up for you this time...' I promised to myself. 'Hmm?'

I spotted something out of the corner of my eye to see Infinite's car driving away from the house.

'Wait....BWOH!?!?!?!?!' I panicked and thew the door open and ran down the stairs.

Almost at the same time did Woohyun-Hyung and the rest of Infinite follow.

"Did you see?" Woohyun-Hyung looked at me through his bruised and swollen face, almost indentical to mine.

"Yeah, where's Minami?" I answered back.

"Gone," L-Hyung leaned against the frame of the main entrance. "I sent her to the hospital. Something wasn't right. She threw up and it looked like she was having a hard time staying conscious. Her forehead also felt really hot. Manager-Hyung is driving her there right now. He's coming to pick us up to take us there as soon as he gets her checked in."

"BWOH!?!?!?!" I yelled. "MINAMI! COME BACK!" I pounded at the wall.

"Doing that won't bring her back. L said there was something wrong, so she's gone for now. You'll see her soon," Sunggyu-Hyung patted my shoulder.

"Did you even notice that she looked sick?" L-Hyung glared at both Woohyun-Hyung and I.

"No...." I hung my head, ashamed.

"Other than her swollen cheek from Hyerin hitting her, I didn't see anything wrong," Woohyun-Hyung softly admitted.

"Boy, are you two clueless," L-Hyung scoffed. "You both claim to love her. Well maybe the first step is to notice when she's obviously not well."

'I failed....' I clentched my teeth together. 'I'm a failure as a husband...'

Woohyun-Hyung said nothing and just stood there.

Infinite sat in solemn silence for the next 45 minutes until we heard the motor of the car and saw Manager-Hyung pull into the driveway.

"Let's go," Sunggyu-Hyung stood up and so did the everyone else.

'Please, be okay...' I prayed as we all piled into the car and drove down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here to see a patient, Lee Minami?" Manager-Hyung did the talking for everyone.

"Neh, she's in room 120. I can take you there...but those two..." The nurse looked at Woohyun-Hyung and I. "They look like they need to be treated and patched up a bit. So they'll stay here and I'll send someone to fetch them. Then they can join the rest."

"Arasseo," Manager-Hyung nodded. "Did you hear that boys?"

"Neh..." we both mumbled.

'This ...I want to see her NOW!' The stress was killing me. I had to know if she was okay...

"See you soon," Hoya-Hyung waved as he and Infinte began to follow the nurse down the hallway before slipping into a room on the right.

"Nam Woohyung and Lee Sungjong?" A woman in about her early forties came closer as she read our names off of a clipboard.

"Neh," we both responded and stood as she led us to a room to tend to our bruises and wounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MINAMI!" I cried as I thew open the door to her room.

"Oppa," She turned her head to look at me and I could see her strain to smile.

'Babo....you don't have to smile if you can't....' I went over to her and pushed past the members.

"Oppa..." I heard her gasp as she saw me and she reached out to touch my face. "Woohyun-Oppa!" She exclaimed as well as she saw him come forward.

"Don't worry about us," I took her hand and kissed it. "I'm fine...but how are you?"

"A fever...a bad one...probably caused from stress," I heard a man's voice come from behind me and I turned around to see the doctor coming forward reading some papers beore scribbling his signature on one of them and handing them to his assistant.

"I see," I nodded.

"As for your vomiting, stomach cramps, and dizziness," The doctor addressed Minami. "Here," he gave her a folder which she opened to reveal pictures.

"........." Minami stared at them wide-eyed.

"What is it?" The rest of Infinite crowded around her to examine the pictures.

"You're pregnant," The doctor delivered the news.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^