He Was Born

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Sungjong's POV:

I watched Minami out of the corner of my eye during practice.

This had become a usual routine ever since that call came from Noona a few months ago.

'I can't believe she's already in her thrid trimester...' I shook my head and looked at her fully swelled belly.

"Yah, Sungjonggie," Sunggyu-Hyung barked at me. "Keep your focus on practice now. Minami is just fine."

"Neh," I tore my eyes away and moved with the rest of the group for the last minute of the song.

"Alright break time," Sunggyu-Hyung announced and everyone flocked to Minami.

"Are you feeling okay?" Dongwoo-Hyung put the back of his hand to her forehead.

"Are you hurting anywhere?" Sungyeol-Hyung worridly asked.

"Do you need some water?" L-Hyung held out a bottle of water to her.

"Here, eat something," Hoya-Hyung offered her a piece of bread.

"Please rest," Woohyun-Hyung pleaded.

'I wasn't the only one worried about her,' I thought.

"How are you?" I reached out and rubbed her belly.

"I'm doing just fine, Oppa. Thank you. It's you all that I should be worried and fussing over," Minami giggled. "You're all working so hard for your comeback, but you still insist on taking care of me in between."

"Well, you ARE almost due," Sunggyu-Hyung reminded everyone.

"But I'm feeling quite healthy," Minami smiled and bounced up and down a bit.

"Be careful!" I panicked and sat her down immediately. "Don't hurt the little one."

"He's healthy and strong, Oppa. I think he's just fine," She replied but did not fight back.

"Although he's not my kid," L-Hyung remarked, "I think I and the rest of Infinite are equally as worried and stressed over this one being born."

"Yeah," Dongwoo-Hyung put in. "It's like he's part of our family we have within Infinite. He'll be like our kid. We'll all be his Appa's!"

"No such thing!" I pouted. "This one's mine. You Hyungs will have your chance later."

"Oh come on, Sungjonggie," Hoya-Hyung whinned. "Please?"

"No, but you can be his uncles, okay?" I compromised.

"Alright, better than nothing."

"Let's get back to practice now," Sunggyu-Hyung nodded at Minami and had the members stand. "And...1...2...3...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa!"

I opened my sleeping eyes to Minami's plea.

"Wae....what's wrong?" I groggily responded.

"Oppa, you'll never guess what..."

"What?" I asked, half-annoyed that she'd woken me from my slumber.

"He moved...he kicked!" Minami excitedly sat up in bed and placed her hands on her belly.

"CHINCHA?!?!?!" I also shot up from bed, now fully awake.

"Neh. Here, feel it." She took my hands and gently guided them to her tummy.

I held my breath as my hands rested there until I felt pressure on them from the baby kicking.

"Wah..." I was amazed.

Minami smiled and looked down.

"Umma and Appa are waiting for you to join us," she spoke softly. "Please come to us safe and sound.."

"We're waiting," I echoed after her and smiled as I rubbed her belly. "We're excited to see you, little one."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minami's POV:

'Here I am...sitting during their practice again,' I silently groaned to myself.

I loved watching Infinite practice, but lately it had become more of a chore than a pleasure.

'Is it because I'm due any day, at any time now?' Iooked down at my stomach as the baby kicked again with more intensity.

"Ow....wae...are you angry or something?" I asked as I held my tummy. "Please don't be mad....You're hurting Umma...."

"Minami!" Infinite immediately stopped in mid-practice as they heard my cry.

"You're hurting?!?!?" Hoya panted.

"Are you going into labor yet?" Sungyeol hastily wiped sweat from his forehead.

"Minami, are you okay???" L responded.

"I'm okay," I waved off the concerns and any that were to follow.

"You scared us," Sunggyu breathed in relief.

"He's kicking again, huh?" Woohyun-Oppa stared at my tummy.

"Yeahs...but he's strong and it's beginning to hurt a bit," I admitted as Sungjong put his hands against my belly.

"Be good okay?" He murmured softly to the kid. "Umma is doing everything she can to bring you into the world. Please don't be upset and hurt her."

I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Oppa, you're getting antsy about him being born aren't you?"

"Well of course!" He stood up and kissed my forehead. "My lovely wife could go into labor and give birth at any moment and I don't want her to be in pain."

"I'm fine," I assured everyone. "Please, continue your practice."

"Arasseo," Sunggyu nodded. "Let's continue then, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UGH!" I cried and held my stomach.

"Minami?" Sungjong worridly poked his head in the living room and came forward to check up on me.

I was about to reply that I was fine when I felt something wet and I looked down to see fluid dripping from me.

".......Oppa..." I whispered, frightened a bit. "....I think my water broke....it's time...." I could feel tears rising in my eyes.

"CHINCHA?!?!??!!?" Sungjong's eyes widened and he ran to the phone and harshly punched in numbers.

"Oppa...." I groaned again as I could feel the contractions begin.

"Yes, I have a wife who's water just broke and is going into labor this minute....neh....neh.....Arasseo, thank you." Sungjong hung up and then dialed another number. "Manager-Hyung. Minami's going into labor...please come pick us up. I've arranged everything at the hospital just now. You can contact Haraboji, Halmeoni, and Infintie after you've gotten us there...She needs to be there ASAP! Neh....thanks...."

Sungjong hung up the phone and rushed back to my side.

"Breathe, breathe..." He repeated over and over again and I tried to follow his instructions.

"OWWWWWWW" I howled as I held my stomach.

"Breathe....breathe.....ottoke....breathe....."

I heard the beeping of a horn from outside.

"Manager-Hyung is here. We're taking you to the hospital now." Sungjong struggled to lift me in my pregnant state and made his way quickly to the car. "LET'S GO!" He yelled as soon as we were buckled in and safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Breathe....breathe...." I heard the doctor repeat the words I'd heard a million times before I'd arrived to the hospital.

"Minami, hold on...." Sungjong held on to my hand, which I gripped on to tightly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" I cried as pain surged through my body.

"You're doing well...just a few more pushes.....one....two....three...PUSH!" The doctor commanded and I did as I was told with much difficulty.

"WAHHHHH WAHHHHH WAAAAAH!" I heard the cries of a baby as I collapsed back into the bed.

"You have a son," the doctor held the child up for all the people in the room to see.

I smiled weakly as Sungjong wiped the sweat from my face and kissed my nose.

"It's all over now....And look, isn't he wonderful?" He cooed softly in my ear.

"Can I hold him?" I held out my arms to recieve my son.

The doctor had just finished cleaning him off and placed a blanketed weight into my arms.

My hands shook as I removed the fabric from the face to see an angel sleeping before me.

"He's perfect," I could feel the tears come to my eyes again.

"He is," Sungjong agreed with me. "And he's ours...."

"What are we going to name him?" I looked at Sungjong. "We've already chosen his middle name, Aki..."

"......Min Ki....." He replied. "It means brightness and energy."

"I love it," I smiled at we both turned our attention back to the little child. "Welcome to the world, little one."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV:

I sat with the rest of Infinite watching television.

All of us had blank looks on our faces, for we were exhausted from the day.

"Should we make ramen?" Sungyeol suggested.

"Ramen sounds good," Hoya agreed.

"I could use some...." L nodded.

"RING RING RING!" The telephone rang and I shuffled over to grab the reciever.

"Neh?" I answered.

"Woohyun-ah..." I heard Manager-Hyung's voice on the other end.

"Neh Hyung." I responded.

"I'm coming right now to pick you and Infinite up. Urgent matter."

"Do we have a last minute schedule?" I groaned. "Noooo, I don't want tooooooo."

"That's not it at all. Minami's gone into labor. I'm coming from the hospital where I just dropped her and Sungjonggie off. I'm coming to collect you boys and return with you."

My eyes widened as he told me.

"BWOH!?!?!?!?!?!??!" I nearly screamed into the phone. "Arasseo..." I calmed down a bit and slammed the phone back into it's cradle. "BOYS!" I yelled.

"Neh?" they all looked up from preparing the ramen.

"Forget the ramen, we're leaving for the hospital in a few minutes. Manager-Hyung is coming to pick us up now. Minami's gone into labor," I shortly explained.

"ACK!?!?!??!?!?!?!" Dongwoo panicked.

"ALREADY!??!?!?!" Hoya screamed.

".....We should hurry....." L headed for the door.

"Let's move it!" Sunggyu-Hyung ushered the kids to get ready.

"Minami! BE SAFE!!!!" Sungyeol prayed.

'Hold on Minami. We're coming...' I saw Manager-Hyung pull outside of the dorm and wave up to us and filed with the rest of Infinte out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone paced outside of the hospital room's door.

I cringed everything I heard Minami cry in pain.

"This is so stressful," Sungyeol held his head in his hands.

"Ugh, the wait......" Hoya bit his lip.

"I can't help but worry about the worst..." Dongwoo admitted and quickened his pace.

"................" L said nothing but I could tell he was still concerned.

"Wait..." I heard Sunggyu-Hyung comment.

We all froze....the screams and wails had stopped and silence took it's place.

"......................................." Infinite and I kept our focus on the door.

"WAHHHHH WAHHHHH WAAAAAH!" The loud cries of a baby pierced the dead silence.

"Oh thank god!" Dongwoo held his heart.

"It's healthy and alive," Hoya sank back into a chair.

'Minami, you've done well,' I praised silently.

"Doctor..." Sunggyu-Hyung addressed the doctor after he exited the room after another grueling 10 minute wait.

"It's a strong, healthy boy," The doctor smiled and nodded. "You may go in now."

The members struggled as each pushed his way through the small, narrow doorway.

"Minami!!!" Sungyeol was the first to reach her bedside.

"SHHH!" Sungjong lightly scolded him. "He's sleeping...."

Infinite crowded around and cranned their necks to catch a glimpse of the newborn.

"He's lovely," I softly whispered.

"An angel...." Hoya agreed.

"Perfect..." Sunggyu-Hyung breathed.

"What's his name?" Dongwoo looked Sungjong

"Min Ki," He replied and gently reached out to adjust the blanket around the small person.

"Min Ki," L repeated.

'May you grow up strong and healthy....' I prayed and looked at the sleeping child's face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^