Everything Sorts Itself Out

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Sungjong's POV:

I trudged up the porch steps that led to the front door of my house wearily.

'I'm so damn tired,' I groaned to myself and squinted as I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"Oppa," the front door swung open, to my relief.

"Wae...you didn't have to wait up, I told you not to," I groggily responded to Minami.

"You look all worn out, come on. I'll help you to bed," I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder.

"Aish, I'm a man for heaven's sake, I can handle myself."

"Oppa, you sound drunk..."

"I'm not," I slumped over. "Just really tired."

"I can tell, anyway, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the scent of delicious breakfast food being made downstairs.

I pulled myself out of bed, got dressed, and curiously headed into the kitchen.

"Oppa, you're awake," Minami smiled as I sat at the counter and ruffled Min Ki's hair.

"Good morning, Appa," He gave me an award-winning smile.

"Hello little one," I smiled back.

'Aigoo, he's so cute.'

"Did you sleep well?" Minami asked as she put a plate of food in front of me.

"Neh, thank you. Thank you for also taking care of me. I was about to pass out from fatigue."

"I know," she laughed and then trailed off.

"Wae," I asked. "Is something wrong?"

"Ani...."

I could tell she was hiding something.

"Minami, what's wrong?" I asked again.

"Eh, well I just found out some strange news yesterday. I was going to tell you last night, but you were so tired I figured I could put it off until today."

"Mhm, so tell me."

"Uhm, so well....Min Ki and I went over to Jonghyun-Oppa's house after the park and had ice cream."

"Wait, did you just call him 'Oppa?'" I was getting pissed off. "He didn't try anything on you did he?" I managed through clenched teeth.

"Ani! Hear me out!" Minami bit her lip.

"Fine."

"So I thought something was off that day in general, but I shook it off. Well I don't know, I guess you could say I started seeing signs that maybe he was trying to flirt with me so I told him off a bit. It was also found out that he was the one following me..."

"BWOH!?!?!??!!" I yelled. "DAMMIT! I'M GOING TO!!!"

"STOP! I told you to listen!"

"WAE?!?!? HE SPIED AND THEN TRIED TO HIT ON MY WIFE!" I screamed. Jonghyun was going to GET IT.

"WE'RE COUSINS! GOSH! STOP!" Minami finally yelled.

"Cousins?" I blinked, confused.

"Yes, cousins," Minami breathed out in a huff.

"Wae didn't he just tell you that in the first place?" I wasn't sure if I totally bought the idea.

"The story is, is that my aunt got a divorce when I was about six years old. She remarried when I was ten. No one ever talked or associated with the previous husband's family after the divorce as they led separate lives from that point forward. It has only recently been uncovered that Jonghyun is the son of her ex-husband and his wife from a previous marriage. When his father married my aunt, he went with his mother who raised him as a single-mother." Minami carefully explained.

"So, wae. He was watching you? That's pretty creepy Minami..."

"He was watching me because he wasn't sure if it was appropriate to tell me! First of all, the news was recent so and second, I didn't even know Jonghyun personally at that point. You can't just waltz up to someone you don't know and go, "oh yeah, by the way, I found out we're related.""

"That's true..." I sighed and scratched the tip of my nose.

"See? Everything is okay now, alright?" Minami patted my arm.

"I still haven't forgiven him," I grumbled.

"Well at least you aren't worried about anyone taking me away now, are you?" Minami giggled a bit.

"Psh, I'm never worried about that. Because if anyone did, I'd kick their butts" I smiled as I flexed my arms.

"Oppa...you're not THAT strong," Minami pursed her lips.

"OUCH! I am strong!!! I just....might not look like it?" I meekly offered.

"You silly goose," Minami grinned again and gave me a kiss.

"Saranghae," I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Saranghae<3," She replied and nuzzled her face into my neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV:

I paced back and forth impatiently, my hands shook with excitment and nervousness.

"Dude, calm down," Dongwoo slapped my back, causing me to cough from the impact and shock.

"Dongwoo, don't kill the man," Hoya sighed.

"She's going to say yes and you know it," Sunggyu-Hyung stared at me through weasel eyes.

"Easy for you to say!" I retorted back.

"Sunggyu-Hyung has a point though," Sungyeol said. "Anise loves you just as much as you love her, I'm sure she will say yes. All you need to do is blow her away with your awesome, greasy, Namstar ways."

"AISH!" I threw my hands up in the air. "I can be greasy, I admit. But that just comes naturally. I can't FORCE myself to be greasy. That just makes me look like a babo!"

"But you are one already," L curtly remarked to which everyone else nodded in agreement.

"YOU GUYS !" I loudly bellowed.

"Oh, she's here!" Sungyeol peered through the window and shushed everyone.

"INTO HIDING!" Sunggyu-Hyung ordered the rest of Infinite.

Everyone shuffled around the room and I heard someone trip as they ran to their hiding spots.

I cringed at the noise but immediately stood straight as Anise entered the restaurant.

"Oppa, wae? You called to meet up with me and dress nice. No one else is here?" She looked confused.

I laughed nervously as I took her hand.

"I wanted to be a bit romantic tonight?" I avoided the true purpose as much as I could.

"But you're always romantic. You and your greasy ways," Anise smiled and gave a small nod of thanks as I helped her into the chair.

"Y-yy-y-yyeah?" I struggled to maintain a calm voice.

"Oppa. Wae. Is something the matter?" I heard concern in her tone.

"ANI!" I almost shouted.

"Oppa!"

"Mianhae..." I gave a sheepish grin and held out my hand to the food. "Are you hungry? We should eat."

"WHAT?!?!? THEY'RE GOING TO EAT??!?! AW MAN, NOW WE GOT TO SIT HERE FOR A LONG TIME!"

My blood ran cold at the sudden outburt from Dongwoo.

"Did someone say something?" Anise looked around the room. "Is anyone else here?"

"Uh no," I cursed inside my head and hoped nothing like that would happen again.

"Hmm, I could have sworn..."

"How was your day?" I cut in before she could finish.

"It was fine. I didn't do anything. I sat around like a couch potato until you nagged me to get all dressed up and meet you here."

"Is that a bad thing?" I could feel the palms of my hands starting to sweat.

"No, but considering the fact that wasn't planning on going out today, it made me a bit ticked off."

"Mianhae....." I grumbled. "I didn't know that asking you out would include you being mad at me."

"Ani Oppa~" She gave me a cute pout. "I didn't mean it that way. I just meant it in the way where if someone asks you to get up, but you're completely comfortable where you are you get irritated because you don't want to get up since it's so comfy." She struggled to fix her words.

"Aigoo, you're too cute," I grinned as I saw her flail around. "But in all seriousness. I have a question for you."

"A question?"

"Neh."

I stood up and walked to her side, got down on one knee and took a deep breath to began the words I had recited a million times before for practice.

"Anise, you are the most wonderful person I have ever met. I didn't think it was possible to feel so strongly for someone after Minami, but you came in to my life at the exact moment I needed you. You are sweet, funny, cute, stunningly beautiful and always a joy to be around. I know that in the future, we will fight and sometimes want to give up, but we won't because we will pull through and sort things out. I know we haven't known each other or been with each other for very long, but you are someone I never want to let go of and I can't bear the thought of not having you in my life. So I am taking this chance to propose to you. I want to look forward to our future, to waking up next to you and having children of our own. I want to experience a life of happiness with one person and that person is you. It doesn't matter to me that we haven't been with each other for very long, what matters to me is that I have chosen the person I would love to spend the rest of my life with. I love you and Anise, will you marry me?"

I reached into my blazer's inside pocket to retrieve a small box and opened it as I held it out to her.

"Nam Woohyun," She began after staring at me for a minute or two.

"Neh?" I squeaked.

"I think that you have officially outgreased yourself, but in a good way." I could see tears forming in her eyes. 

"Is that a yes?" I looked hopefully at her.

"Of course it's a yes!" She gleefully thew her arms around my neck and giggled.

"YES!" I smiled as I stood up and spun her around in my arms. "You can come out guys!" I yelled.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!" Infinite popped out of their hiding places one by one and Sunggyu-Hyung came in holding a cake.

"SEE, I SWORE I HEARD YOU!!!" Anise shouted at pointed a finger at Dongwoo.

"Way to go bud," I huffed.

"Sorry...." He made an 'oopsy' face.

"Whatever, I'm too happy to kick you now." I slapped him on his shoulder.

"Ouch, geez..." He winced at the pain. "You're a little too happy."

"No way," I argued back. "I have the girl of my dreams and no one can take her away from me. I can never be too happy about that!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Soooo the (predicted) truth is out. Minami and Jonghyun are relatives :DDDD

I was going to try and write more about Minami and Sungjong...but really, my ideas are getting exhausted so I took the chance to stick Woohyun and Anise back in :'3

WEDDING TIMEEEEE~ hahahaha ^.^

Poll Update:

EXO-K won by kind of a landslide. I was going to leave it up for a little longer to see if anyone else wanted to vote, but really....the poll hasn't changed for like a day or two so I figured it would be okay to move on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^