And Who Are You?

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Minami's POV:

"AHHHHHH!" I sighed as I stretched my arms and legs out.

"Mm?" Sungjong looked at me as I sprawled out on the couch.

"Nothing...I've been sitting for too long."

"I see..."

"Oppa," I sat up straight again.

"Wae?" He looked at me with a gentle smile.

"Oppa, I'm worried about something..."

I had kept the secret that I thought someone had been watching me for a week, mainly because I thought it was a one-time thing and that I had just imagined it.

But I often felt that sensation whenever I was out of the house.

"What's worrying you?" Sungjong placed a hand over my head. "Are you feeling sick?"

"Ani," I shook my head. "Truthfully, I've been a bit scared of something...or someone I might assume."

"Bwoh?" I could tell he didn't understand.

"I took Min Ki to the park last week and I came home with him early because I felt something wasn't right....It was like a pair of eyes were watching me and the feeling hasn't gone away. I thought it would, but it hasn't. Oppa, what do I do?"

"BWOH?!?!" Sungjong's eyes grew larger as I told him what was wrong. "Minami! Why didn't you tell me sooner? What if some malicious person is after you? Or some crazy stalker has been looking at you? What about Min Ki? It's not someone who'd want to kidnapp him, right?!?!?"

"Oppa," I took his hand in mine. "I'm not sure if I'm even right about it, but I just have this gut feeling. I don't know of anyone who would want to intentionally hurt me or Min Ki."

"I still wish you'd have told me sooner...we could have looked into it and put an end to whomever is following you. We still can, in fact, I think I should call the police!" He stood up and made way for the phone.

"NO!" I rushed in front of him.

"WAE?!" He nearly screamed back. "I don't want you or Min Ki to be in any sort of danger!"

"I know that..." I quietly responded. "But I don't think we should make a hasty decision quite so soon...It's only a FEELING, Oppa. I haven't been able to see anyone physically. What would we tell the police? Don't they usually ask what the person looks like? I don't think they'd take up a case just because I've been feeling spooked here and there..."

"You have a point," Sungjong sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I just don't like the risk...You and Min Ki are everything to me, everything." He wrapped an arm around my waist and gave me soft peck on the lips. "God forbid anything bad happen to you and our little one."

"Oppa," I lovingly the side of his face as he pulled away. "We're not going anywhere okay? And we're fine."

"Arasseo," He smiled at me and gave me another kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungjong's POV:

I paced the studio area, deep in thought.

'Why would someone want to stalk..is stalk the right word even? Anyway...why would someone need to keep their eye on Minami and Min Ki. I don't understand, this is so confusing...'

"Sungjonggie~" Dongwoo-Hyung called out to me across the room and then made airplane wings and "flew" to me.

"Dongwoo-Hyung. What are you doing?" I lightly scoffed.

"Bwoh?" Dongwoo-Hyung's eyes bludged as he approached me. "Daebak, you've become a 'man' ever since marriage and having a kid. You're no long Infinte's cute maknae.'...."

"That he isn't," Sunggyu-Hyung sighed in the corner of the room. "It's depressing me. You all tease me about being 'Grandpa-Gyu,' yet Sungjonggie's acting all mature and manly. Shouldn't he be called 'old'?"

"Ani," L-Hyung shortly responded. "You will always be 'Grandpa-Gyu' because of your ridiculous amount of vitamins and pills you have on hand."

"I second that," Sungyeol-Hyung burst into laughter.

"Third," Hoya-Hyung raised a hand carelessly in the air.

"Fourth?" Woohyun-Hyung guessed as he sauntered into the room. "What are we talking about?"

"I don't even know," I held my head and sat on the floor. "AISH!"

"What's wrong Sungjonggie?" Sungyeol-Hyung ruffled my hair as the rest of the members gathered around me in concern.

"I don't even know!" I repeated the same phrase. "I'm so stressed and frustrated that I can't think!"

"Calm down," Sunggyu-Hyung patted my back softly. "Tell Hyungs what's wrong."

I took a deep breath to try and collect myself before explaining.

"Minami told me yesterday that she's had the feeling that someone's been watching her. It's been going for about a week."

"Odd," Hoya-Hyung rubbed his chin.

"Very," Woohyun-Hyung scratched his head.

"Hmm," Dongwoo-Hyung contemplated.

"Do we need to keep an eye out on her again at all times? Like when we were keeping her away from Hyerin?" L-Hyung offered.

"Ani, I don't think it's something that needs to be taken to that level...unless we do find out someone's after her," Sunggyu-Hyung reasoned.

"I guess," I sighed, perplexed by everything still.

"We'll figure something out," Sungyeol-Hyung assured me.

"So where's Minami now?" Woohyun-Hyung asked.

"....at home I think...with Min Ki....Though I think she said something about going to the park...." I stopped.

"........" Infinite also remained silent.

"! MINAMI!" We all screamed at once and ran out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minami's POV:

"Here we are," I set Min Ki down and smiled as he toddled away to play on the play-structure.

'He's getting heavier...the little one is growing bigger, stronger, and handsomer everyday. Just like his appa,' I giggled to myself.

I strolled around the perimeter of the park as I kept an eye out on Min Ki who had just made friends with another little boy who was already there.

I shivered.

Crap....it was here again.

'Wae' I bit my lower lip. 'Everytime....why can't I just enjoy one day with my son at the park? This is making me nervous....Oppa and Infinite are in rehersal. I can't bother them to come out now.'

I decided to shrug off the feeling for the moment and continued my saunter around the playground.

"Tup, tup, thump."

I began to hear the steps of another person behind me.

'Oh...my...god...' I screamed inside my head.

I knew for sure it wasn't a parent, because I was staring at them just across the path I was on.

'I'm going to die. I'm going to die!' I panicked again as I began to head into the play area.

"MIN KI!" I yelled. "LET'S GO HOME!"

"WAE?!?!?" He pouted back.

"Umma's feeling bad now, we can come back tomorrow?" I held my arms out and collected the little boy into them.

I gave a little bow to the couple with the child Min Ki was playing with before speed-walking in the direction of our home.

"Tup, tup, thump."

The footsteps were still there.

I began to run.

"Umma?" Min Ki questioned.

I was about to say something when I realized....

Min Ki was facing backwards, meaning he could see over my shoulder.

'NO NO NO! Person behind me, you'd better not be thinking of laying a hand on my child!'

I had summonded enough courage to whirl around and face this foe who had been haunting me for the past week.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!?" I screamed, half-pleading.

"Wae? Mianhae..?" A man's soft voice replied back.

"Eh?" I opened my eyes slightly to see the outline of a  figure.

"Did I startle you? My, my...I did, and very much so. Minahae...." He repeated and I saw the figure bow deeply.

"You are?" I opened my eyes fully and a handsome man with defined features was revealed.

"Yes, oh dear. I didn't even introduce myself. How rude. Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kim Jonghyun. I just moved into the area, and I decided to talk a walk with my dog, Roo. We were on our way home."

He held up a red leash and I looked down to see a small dog wagging his tail in excitment.

"I-I-I-I see," I stuttered and shifted Min Ki onto my hip. "I am Lee Minami. I live in the area as well."

"Lee Minami? Lee Sungjong's wife?" Jonghyun broke into a grin.

"Neh," I asked a bit surprised. "How did you know?"

"I'm in the entertainment business as well. I'm SHINee's Jonghyun," He sheepishly ruffled his hair and gave a laugh. "I've met Infinite once. They're talented and well-mannered. You are a lucky girl to be married to their makane. Though I must say, it's a bit surprising, considering his on-screen persona is a girly-male."

"SHINee?" I repeated the name and paused. "SHINEE?!?!?!?!" I almost screamed.

"Neh?" Jonghyun gave me an odd look back.

"MIANHAE!" I immediately bowed. "I didn't even register who you were...of course, you're SHINee's Jonghyun. Mianahe, I was just so nervous and scared."

"Scared?" He looked at me, slightly amused. "Of what?"

"Uhm," I hesitated. I wasn't sure if it would be okay to reveal personal information to him. "Not much, I've just had an odd feeling that somone's been watching and following me for the past week. It's gotten me a bit paranoid..."

"Ahhh, I did notice that when I was travelling on the same path as you, you acted a bit skittish and strange," Jonghyun nodded.

"I'm assuming you live quite near me then if we're on the same route."

"I guess so," he laughed. "Well take care, Miss Minami," he lightly tugged on the leash. "I'm headed home, come along Roo. It was nice to meet you."

"Likewise," I bowed my head and watched as Jonghyun walked along the path and into the house that was right next to mine.

'..........................BWOH??!?!?!?!?!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Well aren't you lucky, my lovely readers. Another update AND it's a decent length :P

Ahaha, I hope you enjoyed it~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^