Complicated...

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Sungjong's POV:

I was out of breath by the time I reached the hotel.

I hadn't managed to find Minami anywhere and I'd been running for about an hour and a half or so straight.

'Dammit!' I kept repeating in my mind. 'I realized everything too late...Where is she?'

I struggled to put the key in the keyhole to our room and flung the door open.

"MINAMI!" I yelled into the dark, empty room.

'It's useless...she's not here...' I slammed the door shut and hurried down the stairs back to the main floor.

I turned around and saw the automatic sliding doors open to reveal Woohyun-Hyung carrying Minami in his arms.

'Is she unconscious?!?!' Fear took place in my heart as I rushed to her and attempted to take her in my own arms.

"No," Woohyun-Hyung sternly told me and clutched her limp body tighter as he pulled away from me. "Don't touch her."

"She's my wife," I glared back.

"Like that matters anymore," Woohyun-Hyung snapped.

"Give her to me!" I fiercely hissed as I reached for her again.

"Stop being so immature about this!" Woohyun-Hyung pursed his lips and knocked his shoulder into mine as he pushed past me.

"WOOHYUN!" I could feel my ugly side come out as I addressed him informally.

"BWOH?!?!" He slowly turned around to look at me.

"Give. Her. To. Me. Now." I snarled.

"You better not take that attitude when she wakes up," Woohyun-Hyung reluctantly placed the frail body in my arms.

"Thank you," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't thank me," He smirked and cocked his head at me. "Don't think I gave her to you because I was scared of you, 'black makane.' I gave her to you because I don't want her to wake up over something this petty and be frightened."

"Goodnight," I managed through cletched teeth.

"Goodnight," Woohyun-Hyung spat back and disappered into his room.

I sighed and took a few deep breaths to recollect myself and calm down before peering at Minami's face.

'She looks like she's been through hell.' I sadly shook my head and began my climb back up the stairs to our room.

I had a bit of trouble with unlocking the door and getting through it with her in my arms but I managed and placed her on the bed immediately.

'Mianhae...I couldn't protect you,' I bit my lip as I carefully removed her heels which revealed her blistered feet. 

I rummaged through my bag for some ointment and gently applied it.

I let out a sharp gasp through my teeth as I saw her wince in response to the touch.

'Does it hurt? Mianhae, it'll be better tomorrow.'

I pushed back the covers and placed her in the correct position before pulling them back over her.

'I'll protect you from now on, I swear.' I vowed as I kissed her forehead.

I got ready for bed myself as I changed into shorts and a plain t-shirt. I brushed my teeth and kept my sight on Minami out of the corner of my eye.

Once I was finished I quietly slipped into bed next to her and stared at her face.

'She's beautiful...and cute...and wonderful,' I smiled to myself and pushed a lock of hair out of her face.

'Goodnight my sweet wife, tomorrow is a new day and I'll be better, I promise,' I wrapped an arm over her and drew her closer before closing my eyes as well and falling into a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV:

I stormed into the room I shared with L and Dongwoo.

'He doesn't deserve her,' I grumbled to myself.

"AISH I'M SO PISSED OFF!"

"Woah, you're scaring me a bit," Dongwoo blinked and sat up in his bed.

"What's got you so riled up?" L looked up from the book he was reading.

"Sungjong, that boy's got me so fired up right now. My blood's boiling like mad because of him."

"Hmm? What happened?"

"He's being a brat and mistreating Minami!" I complained as I sank into my bed while pulling off my shoes.

"....He was against the marriage from the start," Dongwoo pointed out.

"That's not an excuse though," L responded and I nodded in agreement. "A lady is a lady and she should be treated with respect, regardless if one is interested in her or not."

"You won't believe what happened tonight," I rolled my eyes and grunted as I laid back.

"What happened?" Dongwoo questioned.

"I found her about to be taken advantage of by two drunk idiots. Sungjong had let her wander the streets of Paris alone."

"This isn't good," L closed his book as he became more attentive. "I was going to turn a blind eye to his snide comments because I thought he was still being rebellious, but it's going too far now."

"Poor Minami, is she okay?" Dongwoo looked concerned.

"She's okay but she passed out while walking back here. I carried her the rest of the way."

"Wah, daebak." Dongwoo admired.

"It's nothing. She's too skinny anyway, it wasn't a hard task." I looked down at my hands.

"Did you send her to her room?" L prodded.

"I was going to, but then babo had to make a huge deal out of doing it himself," I ground my teeth together in anger.

"I guess he feels a sense of responsibility? She is his wife..." L offered.

"He's being an immature babo," I shot back. "Turning into 'black makane' and informally addressing me!"

"Does he love her?" Dongwoo blankly stared at the wall.

"Yeah, he does," my lip twitched.

"He admitted to it?" L smiled a bit. "That guy...he was too blind to see it himself from the start."

"I don't care," I huffed and punched my pillow.

"Wae? Woohyun...you..." Dongwoo's eye widened.

"No, don't you dare Woohyun," L's eyes narrowed at me.

'.....I'm caught.'

"In my defense, I liked her before Sungjong was engagged to her!" I held up my hands.

"BWOH!?!?!?!?" Dongwoo nearly yelled.

'....I dug my own grave,' I kicked myself internally.

"Woohyun...what are you talking about?" L glared at me. "Didn't you just meet her?"

"...Well yeahs, well no....Ugh. It's complicated!" I flopped on my stomach on my bed.

"Nam Woohyun. You owe us an explanation," L drummed his fingers on the table and locked eyes with me.

"I demand to know what's going on here too," Dongwoo also put in.

'Well...there's no way I'm getting out of this one...' I sighed as I began to retell the story of that day:

"HAHAHAHA!! WOOHYUN'S A BABO!!!!!!"

"YAH!!! I'M NOT!!!! UGH!!! SUNGYEOL!!! COME BACK!" I screamed.

"BABBBO BABBBBOOOO!" Sungyeol teased as he zipped out of sight.

'ME?!?! Babo, nu uh...it is you that's the babo, Sungyeol!' I grumbled as I stared down at my shirt that was now drenched in the juice I was drinking earlier.

Sungyeol thought it would have be fun to trick me and ended up dumping it on me.

'Ugh...now I have to go clean this up!' I shook my head and made my way to the bathroom on campus.

Today was one of those rare days I actually attended classes at college along with the rest of the Infinite members.

I was so absorbed in exanining my shirt and worrying if the juice would stain that I didn't notice I had collided with another person and another wave of wetness hit me.

"WAE!! WHAT NOW?!?!" I yelled in frustration as I stood there sopping wet.

"MIANHAE!!!" A girl's voice pleaded and my eyes refocused on the figure that had bumped into me.

"MIANHAE!!!" She bowed over and over again. "I didn't see you....I'll clean this up right away!"

"There's no need," I followed her with my eyes as she stood again and was met with a set of the most beautiful eyes I'd never seen.

"Mianhae," she chimed again and rummaged around in her bag to present me with a kerchief.

"If you don't mind, I'm in a bit of a hurry. Please use this instead. There's no need for you to return it to me. Goodbye!" She stuffed the piece of cloth into my hand before heading around the corner and out of my vision.

'I....I think I'm in love...' I gripped my heart that was beating extremely fast. 'So this is what people are referring to when they say 'love at first sight'."

After then I kept my eyes on her and caught glimpses of her whenever I attended classes.

I never knew her name, I never got the chance to speak with her again. But I watched from afar...

"I was completely shocked to find out that it was her when she came to visit us during practice that day," I explained as I wrapped the story up.

"You're screwed, you know," L pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Yeahs...I know," I hung my head.

"No wonder you were so quick to become her friend," Dongwoo nodded. "It all makes sense. Woohyun, you know you can't though. She's married to Sungjong."

"Like that's going to stop me," I rubbed the back of my neck. "I won't stand to see her treated the way she's being treated now."

"Yah," L interrupted. "Woohyun, you need to stop. You know it's not going to work. Give it up, and it would be best if you kept your feelings to yourself from now on. Don't tell anyone else, okay?"

"Well I wasn't going to tell anyone!" I protested. "But I got found out so yeah, you know."

"Whatever, we need to sleep now," Dongwoo pulled the covers over himself.

"That's right, it's time to sleep, we have our fan meeting tomorrow," L turned off the lamp and crawled under his covers.

"Goodnight." I said as the room went from light to dark.

"Goodnight," the members replied.

'I'm in trouble...Ugh, this !' I threw a fit into my pillow and then relaxed as I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: No Minami POV this time ^.^ But here's the introduction to Woohyun POV which will be added here and there from now on (if not in every chapter from now on)

Sorry if it seemed a bit bland >.<;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^