The Trouble With Being a Teen Parent...

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Minami's POV:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" Min Ki's cry caused the whole class to jump and cringe.

"LEE MINAMI!" Teacher sighed and sternly turned to look at me from writing something on the whiteboard. "Can you PLEASE control your kid?"

"Minahe...I really am," I muttered and scooped the young one up and exited the classroom.

Min Ki is only 6 months old and he's such a handful, but I also have to keep attending classes. I was allowed to leave for a bit while I was pregnant, but now that the baby has been born, there are no more excuses.

"Shhhhh," I pleaded and tried to soothe him.

I smiled as Min Ki looked at me and immediately stopped crying with a small hiccup.

"Good boy," I cooed and kissed his cheek.

"Minami," I waved to June who was making her way up the hall towards me.

"Hi June. Long time no see."

"No kidding..by the way, your baby is really loud. Everyone could hear him from your classroom, down the hall..."

"He's being a baby," I tried to reason.

"Yeah, yeah, sure....WAH! Is this HIM!?!?!?" June's expression softened as I held out Min Ki for her to hold. "Well aren't you just precious...."

"We've been having a rough time," I admitted. "But Min Ki is generally a good boy. He cries frequently, but with the right attention he can immediately calm down."

"You're dabaek, Minami...you know that..." June shook her head. "I can't believe you came back to your studies after having a baby..."

"It's not easy, but I'm managing."

"Well, I'd assume you'd be managing at least. You're practically a genius already. You took so many hard classes in high school, I'm sure that helped with your credits?"

"I wouldn't say that...." I modestly said and took Min Ki back into my arms.

"Well, I just wanted to see you....but we should get back to class." June pointed back to her own classroom. "I'm going, okay?"

"Okay, let's get together sometime though!" I called out to her as she disppeared.

I sighed and rocked Min Ki back and forth in my arms one last time before entering my own classroom again.

"Lee Minami," Teacher addressed me as I sat back down. "I trust you have settled everything?"

"Neh...." I politely bowed my head in apology.

"Excellent," Teacher squinted at me and then turned back to the board and continued her lecture.

I tried my best to ignore the snickers and snide comments from the other students.

"I can't believe she's back."

"Only in her first year of college, and she has a kid?!?!?"

"Isn't she 17? Why the hell does she have a kid?"

"You didn't know? She married Lee Sungjong of Infinite..."

"NO WAY! HER?!?!?!?"

"She's a horrible role-model to all girls out there. How can she have a kid at her age? A TEENAGER, my god..."

'Endure....endure....' I closed my eyes and gripped my pencil tighter. 'They don't know what a sweet child you are,' I looked at Min Ki who was fiddling with his toy. 'If everyone knew you, they wouldn't dare say anything bad....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa!" I waved to him and Infinite as I came forward with lunch for everyone.

"WAAAAH, Minami!!!!" Sungyeol jumped up and took the large basket from my right hand. "You made us FOOD?!?!?"

"Of course," I smiled graciously as the weight was taken from me.

"Come here, Min Ki!" Sungjong clapped his hands and held them outstretched.

"Oppa...he's not at the age for walking yet," I reminded him and placed Min Ki in his arms.

"I forgot...." Sungjong sheepishly laughed and gave Min Ki a kiss on his forehead. "How are you today, little one?"

"He made quite a fuss in class a few times," I rubbed my temple and sat down.

"Sungjonggie!! Let me hold him!" Dongwoo whinned.

"Shut up," Hoya slapped Dongwoo on the back of his head. "All of us want to hold him."

"Can I?" L lightly tapped Sungjong's shoulder, and Sungjong reluctantly handed over the kid.

"Now, that's unfair," Sunggyu pouted a bit. "Sungjonggie, you like L out of all of us don't you?"

"Uh no?" Sungjong raised an eyebrow. "But comapred to all of you other hyungs, L-Hyung seems the most mature..."

"Hmmmph," Woohyun-Oppa grunted and focused on his food.

"YAH! You dare say that to your Hyung again?" Sunggyu got up and started to chase Sungjong around. "COME BACK HERE!"

"Woohyun-Oppa," I scooted closer to him.

"Hmm?" He shortly responded.

"Are you alright?"

"Why should I be?" He sighed and massaged the back of his neck. "My life for the past year and a half or so has been hell. The girl I love doesn't love me, and is married to my dongsaeng....The girl I love got pregnant and now has a baby with my dongsaeng..."

"Woohyun-Oppa stop," I pleaded and he did.

"Well as you can tell, I'm not doing so good," He grumbled.

"Woohyun-Oppa...I thought we were past all this...it's been too long," I put a hand on his shoulder which he shrugged away.

"Please...don't touch me. I'm still hurting...."

"Woohyun-Oppa...I do love you, but in a brotherly way. I've always been your fan and I've looked up to you. You've been there for me so many times."

"It still , Minami," Woohyun-Oppa stood up and brushed the dirt off his pants. "I can't deny that I still have feelings for you. So I think it's best that maybe we should put distance between ourselves."

"You don't even want to see Min Ki?" I could feel tears rise in my eyes. 'No more Woohyun-Oppa that I can count on?'

"I adore that child just as much as any of the Infintie members do. Heck, if anything were to happen to Sungjong, I'd be the first person to step in and become like a father to him," Woohyun-Oppa shook his head. "But I don't think now's a good time. Minami, I don't know if you've noticed...but Min Ki seems to have gotten his physical appearance from his Umma..."

"Oh," I softly responded, indicating I understood what he meant. 'Min Ki looks like me.......'

"Yeah, well...I'll see you around sometime I guess," Woohyun-Oppa began walking away. "Thanks for lunch, it was delicious."

"Goodbye, Woohyun-Oppa...." I whispered and wiped my eyes before approaching L. "Mianhae Myungsoo-ssi...I'm not feeling so well so I'm going to take Min Ki and go home for the day."

"What's wrong?" L didn't hesitate and gave Min Ki back.

"Things..." I vaguely replied.

"Minami......." L calmly pressed and I knew I was going to have to let him know one way or another.

"Well, for starters. It's too hard. I can't get through one class period without Min Ki interrupting every 20 minutes or so. Secondly, I can't pretend to ignore the gossip and rude comments from my peers...and thirdly, I'm in a crappy and sad mood because I just lost Woohyun-Oppa as a friend for the time being."

"Hmm...." L contemplated for a second before replying. "I shall address your problems. #1: Min Ki is a baby. Babies cry....need I say more? #2: Whatever. Those people are jealous witches who don't have anything exciting going on in their lives, so they decide to gang up and bash on someone who does seem to have it all. #3: Woohyun-Hyung still loves you. You can't blame him for wanting to separate himself from you, Min Ki, and Sungjong for awhile. He never got over the fact that he fell in love, you got married to Sungjong and rejected him, and now you two have started a family. Minami, you got to understand that Woohyun-Hyung realizes that your getting further and further from his reach and it hurts him...please, have patience...."

".....You're a good advice-giver....Myungsoo-ssi..." I nodded.

"You know....this whole 'Myungsoo-ssi' is making me feel weird...I think you and I are closer than that," L smiled. "I can replace Woohyun-Hyung for you for the time being....I can take care of you when Sungjong isn't around."

"Myungsoo-Oppa?" I let the title roll off my tongue slowly.

"Neh!" L ruffled my hair. "So you still want to go home?"

"No, I think I'll be okay. I only have a few more classes anyway. I can deal with it."

"Good."

"Thank you," I bowed as we stood up.

"Hey, hey now...I'm an 'Oppa' of yours now. No need to be so formal!"

"Ah...right...I forgot..." I nervously laughed.

"Minami!" Sungjong came running to be out of breath. "We...need....to....go.....to...clas...now....okay?"

"First, you might want to drink some water..." I handed him a bottle of chilled water.

"Thanks," He took the bottle out of my hands and guzzled it down. "Much better. Can I walk you to class now?"

"Of course. Would you take Min Ki?"

"You don't need to ask such a question. He's my son!" Sungjong took Min Ki from my arms and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Shall we go?"

"Mhm!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Oppa."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV:

My heart nearly ripped in two again as I walked away from Minami, who was in tears, I could tell from her sobs.

'Minhae Minami...but this is what's best for you and for me. You need to focus on Min Ki and Sungjong, while I need time to recover and heal.'

I sighed and reached into my pocket to retrieve the familar piece of fabric I had kept with me for so long.

'What do I do with this? It's pretty useless now....' I turned it around in my hands taking in the design and it's wear from lugging it around everywhere with me.

I stared at a trashcan that was a few feet away from me.

'Do I dare?' I looked from the trashcan to the kerchief, to the trashcan again as I kept walking and passed it.

I had made up my mind and was backing up to the trashcan when I bumped into another person.

"Oh, mianhae!!!" I heard a voice urgently react.

"Eh?" I turned around to see a small girl. 'So small...how tall is she? She looks like she's about 162 cm or something....weird....'

"Uhm...I'm sorry...." The girl spoke in English.

"English?" I meekly offered.

"Yes, English!" The girl's face lightened up. "Uhm....I....have...trouble...speaking....Korean...language?" She carefully and slowly said in broken Korean.

"I....no...speak...English..." I tried to respond back.

"UGH!" The girl threw up her hands in frustration. "THIS !" She sighed and spoke in English again. "Where can I find someone that knows how to speak English and can teach me Korean!?!?!?!"

"Ah...Mianhae..." I carefully backed up as I had no idea what she was saying and I was afraid she might have been cursing at me.

"Huh? Oh no...uh...No....uhm....Mianhae?" She must have picked up on what I was thinking.

I looked back at her with a blank stare.

'Weird girl....is she bipolar or something?'

"Ah...uhm....nevermind..." I saw her face fall and crumple up in exhaustion. "Why is this so hard......"

For some reason, I just felt bad for her.

"Hi," I tried again. "Uhm...you wait here." I pointed to where we were standing now. "Okay?"

"Uhm, okay?" She responded and gave me an okay sign with her fingers.

"Okay," I smiled and turned and walked towards the end of the hallway, where a vending machine was.

I quickly took out some loose change and bought two sodas.

"Here," I held one out to her once I got back.

"Hmm?" She cocked her head to the side.

"For you," I pointed at the drink and then at her.

"Oh. Thank you!" She attempted in Korean.

"You're welcome."

We sat in silence for a few minutes and drank the soda while leaning against a railing.

Unconsciously, I had begun to finger the kercheif Minami had given to me again.

"Is that from someone you like?" The girl spoke to me.

I said nothing and continued to play with the fabric. I had no idea what she was saying anyways. For all I know, she could be talking about the weather, or how bad my hair looked.

"It is, huh...She must be someone wonderful. I too, wish I could find someone special. I'm of Korean descent, but I was born and raised in America. It was my grandfather's idea for me to come to Korea because he thought I was too 'Americanized.' Hah, can you believe it? So I was shipped to Korea...the place that is supposedly my mother-country, but I can not speak the language and I'm unfamiliar with the culture." She hung her head and sighed.

I turned my attention to her.

'Well...it doesn't seem like she's talking about me having a bad hair day....is she perhaps having one?'

"Oh, you have no idea what I'm saying. I know that," She continued and stared off into the distance. "But no worries. It was good to at least get it out with someone who was willing to listen. Thanks for the soda. It was delicious. Well, I'm going to continue to aimlessly walk around in a meek attempt to find the administration office...But maybe I'll see you around." She stood up.

'Wae...leaving?' I said nothing but nodded.

"Great. I'm Anise by the way. Nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand.

"Nice to meetchu," I imitated her as best I could. "I....Woohyun..." I pointed to myself.

"Woohyun, huh?" She smiled. "Well it is a pleasure. I'm off then!" She gave a salute and continued on her way.

'Weird girl....' I shook my head. 'What just happened? I don't even know...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: It's high time that Woohyun-Oppa gets some attention, don't you think? The poor guy D':

I'm unfortunately running out of ideas for this story, sadly. Perhaps I rushed the whole Minami x Sungjong couple ;____; but I'm tyring my best. Haha, I'm thinking of any other possible situations that would be good.

Leave a comment and tell me what you'd like me to do next, it would be a big help to me and it would give you, my lovely readers, a chance to request what you want to be written for this story!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^