Kill Me Now...

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Sungjong's POV:

I plastered a smile to my face as I greeted the endless amount of guests.

'If I hear one more, 'congratulations on your marriage' from someone I don't know...I am going to-'

"Congratulations on your marriage."

My head snapped up and I was greeted by the laughing faces of the Infinite hyungs.

"You're face..Sungjonggie....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA," Hoya-Hyung was the first to crack.

"Man, you are really pissed off about the wedding aren't you?" Sunggyu-Hyung attempted to supress his laughter.

"Ugh," I growled. "This has got to be the WORST day of my life."

"Ironic, neh?" Dongwoo-Hyung nodded with a cheesy smile. "Getting married is supposed to be the happiest moment of your life."

"Yup, I'm so happy right?"

"....Yeah...VERY," L-Hyung sarcastically shot back.

"Now, now...let's calm down okay?" Sungyeol-Hyung reasoned.

"Since when did you become the mediator?" Sunggyu-Hyung raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, yeah..It's supposed to be the 'leader's' job...but you sure aren't doing a very good job now."

"S-s-s-shut up!" Sunggyu-Hyung turned bright red and focused his attention on the decor of the church. "...Nice place..."

"Haraboji picked it out," I explained. I squinted as I scanned the crowded area. "Where's Woohyun-Hyung?"

"Visiting with the bride," L-Hyung shrugged his shoulders. "Those two have gotten close these past few weeks."

"Yeah, Minami said that he can help relieve her pre-wedding stress....or pre-wedding blues...or whatever the terms is called," Hoya-Hyung followed up.

'Stupid girl,' I thought as I eye twitched.

"...Sungjonggie...you shouldn't have that expression on your wedding day, even if you aren't keen on it," Dongwoo-Hyung sputtered.

"Y-y-y-yeah..." Sungyeol-Hyung looked at me with a nervous expression.

"Huh?" I blinked. "Wae?"

"You looked like as if you were going to kill someone, Sungjong," Sunggyu-Hyung patted me on the shoulder. "You'll be okay."

"We're leaving alright?" L-Hyung gave me a reassuring smile and waves his hand as both he and Infinte filed inside the church.

'God...give me strength' I prayed as I continued my dull job of welcoming people, a majority of whom I did not know.

"Sungjonggie~" a woman's voice rang out and I was soon engulfed in a pair of arms that I called home.

"Umma!" I cried back as I hugged her fiercely back. "Umma, I've missed you."

"Omo, look at him, Yeobo!" Umma grabbed my face in her hands and turned it back and forth taking in my face.

"He is indeed a man now," A middle-aged man replied.

"Neh, Appa," I bowed and was rewarded with a priceless smile.

"Umma and Appa are very proud of you, aigoo, my son!" Umma cooed and I saw her eyes become wet.

"Umma," I gave her another hug. "Umma, I love you and Appa very much. Thank you for coming today."

"Well of course," Appa gulped as he fixed his tie. "You're our son and you're getting married. We cannot miss this day!"

"Omo, ottoke! The ceremony is going to start soon, let's go okay, Yeobo? We're leaving alright? Take care, Sungjonggie." Umma took Appa's arm and the two strolled into the church building.

'They're a great couple. I too wish I could have a love like your's and Appa's, Umma.'

Umma and Appa seemed to be among the last guests and after about 5 minutes the courtyard area was empty. I turned to enter the church when I heard a faint voice call out to me.

"Sungjonggie..."

"Noona..."

It was just the two of us and the gentle rustling of leaves.

She looked lovely with her hair up and in that frilled chiffion dress she wore.

"Congratulations on your marriage..."

Those words from her landed on me like a ball of lead.

"Thank you, please, come in." I offered my hand, which she took, and I led her into the church.

"I'll be waiting," She repeated her words from awhile ago and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

'Noona...' I sighed and then gave myself a few pats on both my cheeks. 'Not now Sungjong. You must be strong. You're getting married...hmm?' 

I looked down at my stomach in confusion.

'Wae....why...why are you nervous? It's just temporary...and it's with that crazy girl....nothing to be nervous about...AISH!'

I wiggled around a little and then composed myself before taking a deep breath and walking down the aisle to take my position.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minami's POV:

"Omo, no, no, NO! Makeup girl! COME BACK!"

"Umma, calm down," I stared at my reflection in the mirror, horrified by my mother's behavior.

"No, this is all wrong. She missed a spot here and there and there and oh no, that's TERRIBLE. Who hired this person?" Umma poked and pinched at my cheeks.

"Yeobo..." Appa gave an apologetic smile to the scarred makeup girl and gently patted Umma on the back. "Calm down, she looks lovely, I think Makeup-ssi did a good job."

"YEOBO!" Umma raged.

"UMMA!" I shouted back.

"WAE?!?!? You're my only daughter, my princess, your father's little girl. It's your wedding day. EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT!"

"It's not going to be perfect if you KEEP YELLING AND FINDING FAULT IN EVERYTHING!" I grabbed the back of my neck, faking stress. "Omo, omo, omo. I can't deal with this now."

"Yah, I think it's best if I take it from here," A handsome male appeared in the door-way of my dressing room.

"WOOHYUN-OPPA!" I whinned and gave him a wink as I kept up my acting.

"She's obviously stressed, don't worry Umma-nim and Appa-nim. I can calm her down." He glided across the floor and took Umma's hand in his while looking into her eyes. "You trust me, no?"

"O-o-o-of course!" Umma blushed and giggled like a teenage girl. "Take care of my princess!"

"Yeobo," Appa sighed wearily and gently tugged my star-struck mother out of the room.

"THANK GOD!" I gave a sigh of relief and plopped back down into a chair, exhausted.

"I came at a good time, no?" Woohyun smiled angelically.

"Neh Oppa," I fanned myself and smiled back. "Thank you."

"How are you feeling, Shin Minami...or rather, soon-to-be, Lee Minami?"

"Ugh," I gagged as I heard my name altered. "Please don't remind me."

"Wae? Sungjonggie's not that bad."

"Are. You. Kidding. Me?"

Woohyun-Oppa shrugged. "He's Infinite's makane. His job is supposed to act cute and be bubbly."

"You and I both know that he's the opposite!" I snorted.

"No, no...not really." Woohyun-Oppa trailed off.

"Hmm?"

"Sungjong is actually normally a really happy, bubbly guy. I think this marriage though really ticked him off. He's been on edge lately and even though he doesn't show it, I know he's rebelling, deep inside."

I calmed down and bit and furrowed my brow. "Does he hate me that much?"

"No, I don't think so. On the contrary. I think he really likes you but...He's conflicted."

"Conflicted? Wae?"

"Sungjong...Sungjong's had a crush on a noona of two years. She's Park Hyerin...the famous MC."

"PARK HYERIN???" I almost yelled.

'Oh my god...There's no way I can compete with her. She's everything I'm not. Beautiful, mature, sophistcated, stylish, trendy...the list goes on.'

"Shush..yes. Hyerin-Noona and Sungjong have known each other since he was 13. She's been a support to him for a long time. Anyway, I think Sungjong really does like you, but maybe not romantically? Or perhaps he's just confused now that you've come into his life, so unexpected, yet he still yerns for Hyerin-Noona."

"Oh, I see..." I looked at the ground.

'Wae...why do I feel disappointed? I wasn't interested in him in the first place anyway. The one I like is you, Woohyun-Oppa.'

"Don't be sad, Minami," Woohyun patted my head and reached for my hand. "Things will turn out, okay?"

"Okay," I took his hand and stood. As I gathered the wedding dress material in my arms, Woohyun-Oppa picked up my flower bouquet for me.

"Shall we?" He offered his arm.

"Thanks, Woohyun-Oppa," I laughed as I slipped my arm through his.

"I've brought you your lovely daughter, Appa-nim." Woohyun bowed to Appa and the arm I held on to was exchanged.

"Good luck, Shin Minami," Woohyun-Oppa smiled and stuffed his hands in his pockets before sliding through the door crack to the church temple.

"Are you ready, my daughter?" Appa gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You look lovely."

"I am, thank you Appa." I smiled at the floor and shivered a bit.

'I'm nervous.....why? I'm getting married to an arrogant, selfish, sharp-tounged jerk....but still, I can't help but think about what Woohyun-Oppa told me....and now I've got butterflies. Let's get this over with.'

I held my head up high as the doors swung open and I took my first step down the aisle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungjong's POV:

'Oh god...she really does look lovely...She looked great during the day we went for the final fittings...but with her all made-up and with a veil, she indeed does look like a bride.'

I gently smiled as the white figure approached me and I bowed to her father before taking her hands in mine.

"We are gathered here today," the priest began.

"....I'll admit it," I whispered to her and she looked at me through her viel with wide eyes. "You look lovely, my bride."

"Thank you," she quietly accepted my compliment.

"To celebrate the marriage of Lee Sungjong, and Shin Minami."

"Hmm? Wae...are you okay." I blinked and tried to read her face.

"Mm...." She averted her eyes elsewhere.

"Do you, Lee Sungjong, take Shin Minami, to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health for rich or for poor, and to love her for the rest of your lives."

"I do," I confidently answered.

""Do you, Shin Minami, take Lee Sungjong, to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health for rich or for poor, and to love her for the rest of your lives."

'Will she say it?' I held my breath.

"I do," she calmly replied.

'Whew...we're married...WAIT MARRIED?!?!?!?'

"I now pronouce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I felt my heart race as I lifted the thin veil off, to reveal her face.

'Wae...why are you looking at me like that?' I asked her through my eyes. 'Are you sad to be marrying me?'

I carefully lifted her face up to me and closed my eyes as I leaned in.

It felt like eternity before I felt the soft touch of her lips against mine.

'Hmm? Why are there fireworks? Aish, so loud...' I grumbled to myself and I pulled away.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!" The crowd errupted into applauses and whistles and shouts.

I gave Minami a smile and lightly placed my hand around her waist. "Let's go, Lee Minami..My wife."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^