Someone's Watching Me

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Minami's POV:

"Umma, umma, UMMA!" Min Ki screamed from the other room.

"Noooooooooo," Sungjong wailed as he held my waist tighter and snuggled against me. "Don't go!"

"Aigoo," I sighed. "It's like I'm taking care of two children...Ottoke?"

"I just want some time with my wonderful wife, whom I love dearly," Sungjong looked at me with puppy eyes and I felt my heart melt.

"As much as I would love to stay here, we have a child. I need to tend to Min Ki, I'll be back."

"Arasseo," Sungjong sighed and gave in and I slipped from his arms while pushing the covers away.

I shuffled to Min Ki's room and opened the door.

"UMMA!" Min Ki cried and raised his arms, a signal for me to pick him up.

"What's wrong, little one?" I gently kissed the tip of his nose as I lifted him into my arms.

"I had a bad dream," he blubbered and buried his face in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," I soothed him as I patted his back. "It's alright. Umma's here, I'm here."

I heard him give a little hiccup and after a few more minutes of comforting, he relaxed into my arms and fell asleep.

"Goodnight, little one," I whispered before gently setting him back into his bed.

I yawned and made my way back to my room.

"Is he asleep?" Sungjong surprised me by opening the door as I entered.

"Neh," I groggily responded.

"I've got you," Sungjong caught me as I staggered forward before swooping me into his arms, bridal style and carrying me back to our bed.

"Thank you," I murmured and snuggled closer to his warm body.

"You're welcome. Goodnight my love," I heard him reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umma!" Min Ki ran up to me and held up a pinecone in his little hand.

"What have you got there?" I smiled and took the object from him.

"A pinecone! I found it!" He beamed back.

"I see, it's lovely," I inspected the figure before placing it back into the palm of his hand.

"Neh!" He bubbled with laughter and ran back towards the playground.

I settled into the park bench as I watched him play and draw little sketches in the sandbox.

Suddenly, I felt a chill go through my body.

Something was off...it was like someone was watching me....or was he/she watching my child?

I wasn't sure, but I definitely felt the eyes of someone watching.

I swiveled around to see if I could locate anyone suspicious.

I was met with no one. Just the scenery of the park in all it's glory and fall colors.

'Odd...I could have sworn....'

I shook the thought off but stood up to call Min Ki.

"Time to go home, little one."

"Neh!" Min Ki toddled toward me and took my hand. "Let's go~"

"Yes," I smiled and led him toward the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown's POV:

'Minami....' I stared at the woman's back as she watched over a little boy.

Was that little one hers?

Of course it was...she's married to Infinite's Sungjong and I read about their marriage and the birth of their first child in the news.

'It's been a long time...You've matured into such a lovely young woman. Now is not a good time for me to reveal myself...but I shall soon...'

I had been planning for this moment for years and now it would be put into effect anyday.

All I needed to do, was find the right time, and the right moment.

Once I enter the picture, things will get interesting.

I hope I'm not impeding, but this is something I must do.

I stole one last glace at the simple picture and then my heel and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

I hope no one is totally creeped out by the person who's watching Minami! I had no intention of this person being a crazy stalker or malicious person. I do want to introduce someone to the story though, to keep things going.

I'm curious to find out what my readers think and who they think the person will be ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^