Something's Not Right...

But I'm Too Young To Be Married!

Minami's POV:

I opened my heavy-lidded eyes to have sunlight pour into them.

"Ugh..." I groaned and flopped onto my side to have a pair of eyes greet mine.

"You're awake," Sungjong smiled and kissed the tip of my nose.

"H-h-h-have you been watching me sleep?" I stuttered.

"Neh," He gave a musical laugh.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" I blushed and hide under the covers.

"Wae....You're so adorable," Sungjong chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my waist and brought me back up.

"Mean...just mean," I puffed my cheeks out at him. "You've done a complete 180 character change from last night."

"Ani," Sungjong smirked. "You made me."

"Shut up."

"UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice screeched.

"And that's my cue," I struggled out of Sungjong's grasp and pitter-pattered my way to Min Ki's room.

"Aigoo, how's my baby boy?" I cooed as I picked him up.

"Umma, Umma, Umma!" Min Ki gurgled and laughed as he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck.

"Are you ready for some breakfast?" I hummed and made my way to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, tell me your plans again?" Sungjong worridly asked for the 100th time that day before he left for work.

"Oppa," I sighed and reached out to fix his jacket and tie, Infinite was going straight to a black-tie event that morning.

"Please. I need to be at peace..You may have forgotten about that feeling, but I still worry."

"I'm staying home for a bit, and then meeting Jonghyun and Roo for our daily visit to the park. Then I'll come right home. Arasseo?"

"Neh, neh," Sungjong nodded and then leaned in for a quick peck. "I'll be home late tonight. You don't need to wait up for me."

"Neh, work hard," I gave his hair a quick brush and sent him on his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put down the paper I was reading and looked at the clock.

It read 12 PM.

"Min Ki," I peered at him as he played with his toys on the floor in front of me.

"Umma?" He looked back.

"Are you ready to go the park?"

"NEH!" Min Ki brightened and ran to the doorway.

"I'll help you put on your shoes," I laughed as I watched Min Ki attempt to do it himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minami!" Jonghyun waved to me as Min Ki and I approached our usual meeting spot.

"Good morning, Jonghyun," I smiled and then bent down to pet the excited dog. "Hello Roo."

"Roo's taken quite a liking to you," Jonghyun laughed and his dog's head. "It's making me jealous since you give him so much attention."

I gave a polite smile in return.

Something didn't feel right today.

Was it because of what happened last night, when he complimented me and everything?

Somehow I had a feeling that maybe Jonghyun was.....interested in me?

'Ani, that can't be true.' I shook my head fiercely.

"Wae? You don't want to?" I heard Jonghyun's voice.

"Eh? What?" I asked back, confused. "Mianhae, I wasn't listening for a second." I quickly covered.

"Ah, it's alright. I asked if you and Min Ki would like to join me for some ice cream after the park."

"Oh..." I wasn't sure what to think. "A-a-a-at your place?" I was beginning to get a queasy feeling.

"Where else?" Jonghyun sounded confused now as well.

"I'm sorry," I shook my head again. "This is so silly. Of course Min Ki and I would love to join you." I shook of the strange feeling I had.

'Jonghyun's a good guy. There's nothing to be worried about.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, make yourself at home," Jonghyun welcomed Min Ki and I into his house as he let Roo off the leash.

"You live alone Jonghyun?" I asked.

"Neh..." He hesitantly replied.

"Wae. This house is pretty large for a young bachelor like you to be living in."

"........." I was met with silence.

"Eh? I'm sorry if I said anything wrong." I quickly apologized, it wasn't my right to prod or snoop into other people's personal lives.

"It's alright," Jonghyun's voice became a little hard and he his heel. "I'll get the ice cream."

"Thank you," I quietly thanked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umma, Umma! Look, it's Pororo!!!" Min Ki clapped with glee as the image appeared on the television.

"I see," I smiled back. "Thank you," I looked at Jonghyun who had settled onto the couch with me as he handed a bowl of ice cream to me.

"Well I have no kids' toys around in my house, the least I could do was set him up with something he'll enjoy on the t.v."

I nodded and dug my spoon into the ice cream.

"..............."

"Wae?" Jonghyun furrowed his brow. "You don't like it?"

"....The ice cream flavor is crème brûlée....It's my favorite flavor of ice cream, but it's not well known."

"Ah. Yeahs. It's my favorite too and you're right. No one seems to know about it."

'This is just weird.'

The only time I had this flavor of ice cream was when I was a very little girl and my parents had taken me to the United States on a business trip.

I didn't know that this ice cream existed in Korea.

"You have..." Jonghyun began and before I could react, he had brought his face close to mine and took his thumb across the side of my mouth, wiping away the ice cream that had found it's way in that spot.

"Kim Jonghyun," I stood up abruptly. "What are you doing here?"

"Wae?" He blinked, confused.

"You complimented me last night, you invited me over to your house for ice cream, this ice cream is NOT manufactured in Korea, and now you're wiping ice cream from my mouth?" I couldn't hold my suspicion any longer.

"So, you're implying?" Jonghyun still didn't seem to get it.

"Jonghyun. Are you flirting with me?"

"..................................................."

"BWOH?!?!?!? Jonghyun, I'm a married woman! I'm married to Lee Sungjong, whom I love very much. You can't seriously believe I'd think of you as more than a friend. You shouldn't be flirting with people's wives, or girlfriends for that matter, in the first place!"

"Calm down, sheesh." Jonghyun scrunched up his face and scratched the back of his head.

"It was you wasn't it?" I pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Now what?" He sounded exasperated.

"You were the one watching me before. It was you."

"It was."

"WAE?!?!?!??!" I cried. "Kim Jonghyun, who are you and why are you watching me and keeping close to me?!?!?!? What do you want?!?!?!"

"I said calm down. Good gracious, this is getting out of hand." Jonghyun coaxed me to sit down again. "Let me explain."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Annyeong~ I'm back :'3

Thank you so much for being patient for this chapter to come out~ I am hoping to double-update this week, but it won't be for another two days or so. I have some tests coming up ^.^

Dun dun dun DUNNNNNNN~ Tme for Jonghyun to reveal himself, but by the looks of it, don't be too worried. He's not a creepy stalker or anything ~

UPDATE ON POLL:

It was pretty neck-and-neck with Infinite and EXO, but I checked my poll before writing this chapter and Exo won by just one vote!

Now is the follow-up poll of which EXO should I write about, EXO-K or EXO-M. (Note: I'm narrowing the main focus of the story. Just because you have to choose one EXO, doesn't mean the other won't be in it!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for viewing "But I'm Too Young To Be Married" Please comment ~ ^.^