Chapter 5

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDpuWQgRHag

It has been a mouth since I first meet that jerk that will be my future husband I still don’t believe that I will marry him, this is insane, but I did this to save my dear father.

My father come back from the states after getting the operation and he is fine, I’m really happy, now my mother doesn’t need to work so much and my brother will be more time with her, and speaking about my brother, he confessed to that girl and she said yes, I knew she would say that, right now he is really happy, I think love is something great and wonderful, I wish I could marry with someone I love.

I felt my eyes getting wet and then my face, in this whole mouth I tried to smile and hiding my sadness and my puffy eyes, my parents thought that I was accepting this marriage but telling the truth, during night I go to my room and cry all night…alone…

“______ah, Oh dear, You are so beautiful, you are really my precious daughter” My mother said, yeah, you are right I’m going o marry today, right now I’m putting my dress and it’s beautiful but……you know.

I cleaned my own tears when my mom came, so she couldn’t saw that I was crying, I don’t want her to feel sad about this.

http://www.bride.ca/wedding-ideas/images/Blog/Gowns/EdenBridals/2010-WeddingDress-2329.jpg (The dress)

 

“I still don’t believe that my daughter is going to marry, I’m so happy”

“Thanks mom” I said and then my father came with two more persons.

“_______ah, you are so beautiful, dear” my father said, I fell really happy seeing him like this, with a good face, not a pale face like he had that time, then next to my father there was my brother and my best friend, Hara.

“Dear, me and your father will talk to the guest, bye” and then they left, leaving me with my brother and Hara.

“Noona, are you ok with this?”

“Yeah don’t worry, I’m fine, I will get used to this” I said I give him a forced smiled, I love my brother a lot and I don’t want him to feel bad about me.

“On, Noona, I have to go, I have a person waiting for me, and I just came here to see my beautiful sister, bye”

“Bye…”

A then the only one in the room was Hara, and she knew what was in my mind.

“_______ah, are you sure you want to do this?”

I looked at her “I have to, they saved my father, and my mother is really happy with this, so…I have to marry him”

“If this is what you think I can’t change anything, I just hope yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter