Chapter 18

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been a few days since that night in the garden…they day were me and Hyunseung decided to give a chance to this marriage, maybe I will someday fall for him, right?

It was a beautiful morning, the sunshine’s came into our room and came In my face, I felt something warm in my face and I slowly open my eyes, I tried to adapt to the sun and then I turn around, there was Hyunseung next to me holding my waist, in the past few days he would kiss me or hold me, he is a skin ship boy.

I stared at his handsome face for a few second, I played with his red hair, telling the truth he looked y like that, it was different, with my little fingers I touched his nose and then his lips and I felt that they moved “ Maybe is just my imagination” I thought to myself, and I touched again and this time I felt him holding me more tight and he lend me a kiss, a soft but hot kiss, my eyes widen in surprise because of his move, but soon I let myself  go with the kiss.

 

“Why are you always like this?” I said…every morning is like this, he will kiss me, and I just can’t get away, telling the truth I like. “Why? You don’t like?” He asked and I blushed, of course I like but…you know! “See! You like it” he said and kissed me again, this time you push him away “eh?” “BREAKFAST…YOU HAVE WORK” I said loud enough for him to hear.

I was In the kitchen making breakfast when I felt some arms around my waist, I didn’t even turn back because I kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter