Chapter 27

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play this song  

TRADUZIR BEAST - On Rainy Days (Hangul + Romanization + English)

Hyunseung step out of the car and reached the door, it was already too late and he didn’t want to make much noise, because your probably were already sleeping, he went in without making any noise, when suddenly he notice that in the couch was something.

He went close to the couch and found you there sleeping peacefully, he went next to you and touched your soft face, “This girl…Aishh…she really waited for me” He said but inside he was happy that you cared for him, he tough that finally he found peace in his life.

With a smile in his face he holds you in bridal style and went right away to the room.

He laid you on the bed and sat next to you, he brushed the hair in your face and went close to you and kissed your lips.

“Should I tell you?” He murmur to himself “I’m scared” Hyunseung didn’t knew what to do, this whole thing was too much for him to handle, how can he say that he used to love your cousin and that she is trying to take him back, how?

Hyunseung really wanted to find an answer for his problems but he couldn’t. Hyunseung lay next to you and hugged you tight “How did you become so important to me?” He asked knowing that you couldn’t hear him; he gave you a kiss and went to sleep, hugging you.

(...)

Hyuna was in the kitchen, she couldn’t sleep, when suddenly she heard the front door open, she jumped in s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter