Chapter 36

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been 4 mouths after that incident, Hyuna went to the states and she never talks you you ever since that day, Hyunseung were still the same, the skin ship boy but this time he became more skin ship.

When he sees you he will always hug you or kiss you and if you are in the room or in the bathroom he will make…you know.

You in this few days were felling indisposed, you couldn’t see some food that you liked that you would want to throw up, like now, you were in the kitchen with Hara, she was in her 8 mouth, her belly was huge.

“___ah, what happen” She asked and you looked at her “ Yah, your face is pale” She said and you looked at her, but in that moment you felt like throw up and you went running to the bathroom. Hara follow you, and her eyes widen when she saw what you were doing.

“-____-Ah…what happen to you?” she asked while you clean yourself “Hara I have been like this in the past few days” You said and she smiled “___ah, you period?” She asked and you gave her a strange look.

“What? Why do you want to know that?” You asked her in a confuse voice but she just came close to you “Please just answer” She said and thought a bit about that “ Telling the truth my period didn’t came in the other mouth” You said and Hara hugged you , your eyes widen.

“Congratulation” She said and break the hug, she hold your hands “____ah, congratulations” She said and you gave her a asking gave “What? Are you insane” You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter