Chapter 19

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung (POV)

I was in my office thinking about what that night with her….her body was trembling so much at that time, I didn’t dare to say anything about that and I shouldn’t ask her parents, right? But it made so worried, I never saw her like that, it was so strange.

Then I remember her kisses and I end up smiling like a idiot “You look like a crazy person, laughing alone” I heard the voice and suddenly I looked up.

“Oh…it’s you” I said and he came in and sat on the chair in front of me “Why were you smiling like that?” he asked me again “Yah…Yoseob, do I have to tell everything?” He just smiker.

“Did something happen with that girl?” I wanted to tell him but I know that he will make my life in hell! I nodded my head.

“Really?” I stopped doing what I was doing and looked at him, “I decided to give it a chance” I said and his eyes in surprise but I just smiled at him waiting for an answer.

“YOU WHAT?” He yelled at me and I cover my ears…I swear if he screams again I’m going to cut his tongue, “I’m not deaf” I said back and he put his hands in his mouth, “Sorry…it’s just that I’m really surprised!” Yeah, his face was really showing that.

“And do you love her?” He asked and I looked at him in surprised…I never tough about that…I just don’t want to fight more with her but love her? It’s impossible right?

 “No…I just don’t want to have fight with her all day” I said and smiled.

“Ok…ok…This will be fun to watch in the future” He murmured but I could hear it and I yelled at him. We talked a lot when suddenly I receive a message from my dad and my mother, Yoseob went home and I was in my way home too.

“ It’s seemed that tonight will be a thought one” I said to myself while getting in the car.

You (POV)

I was in the couch reading a magazine, while waiting for Hyunseung, a while ago he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter