Chapter 16

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung (POV)

“Aigoo…they are perfect…you guys are really a match for each other” The ajumma said, I gave her a big smile, a sincere and truly smile, which she gave me back…I looked at ____ah and she was looking at me smiling…this was very strange because I felt very happy to see her smiling at me and that hug she gave me back then, made my heart beating like crazy…I froze when she hugged me, what does this mean…Love? No…it can’t be…right?

You (POV)

I was still looking at the ring…it was so beautiful and it made me fell happy, I looked at Hyunseung and he was looking in front…is this the same guy that was smiling like a kid a while ago? Hehehe..But I like it.

“Are you still looking at the ring?” He asked all of sudden and I jumped in surprise, he stopped and now was facing me, I blushed.

“Hummm…it pretty, don’t you think” I said while running my finger in the ring

“It’s normal…but you heard what the ajumma said...it’s a ring for eternity love.”

“Hummm…I know…but what are you thinking?”

“Ah…nothing, never mind…” but what is this jerk thinking? Sometimes he is just a crazy bastard, and I question myself why did I marry a guy like this.

 

“Let’s go…” he said and grabbed my wrist…I swear that my face was like a tomato…

“Hyunseung? Where are we going?” I asked but he didn’t answer and continue running, we passed a lot of people and some of them stared at Hyunseung…like if he was famous…but wait, he is famous, but I didn’t like to get much attention from people, it make me feel uncomfortable.

W walked a lot and our hands were still together and just by thinking about that I end up smiling to myself, I was just like a kid that had received a present, then Hyunseung let go of my hand and looked at me, I looked around and there no one, not even a single dog, it was a little garden. With a lot of flowers, it was already night and the view was beautiful.

“Why are we here” I said while looking at the stairs and then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter