Chapter 30

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were waiting with Hyunseung in the waiting room, when you two reached with Hyuna a nurse took her to a cheek up, and until now you were waiting for the doctor with Hyunseung, sometimes you would look at him and he would be with a serious face.

You went close and put your head in his shoulder “Hyunseung? Are you ok?” You asked all of sudden and took your head from his shoulder and face him “Why?” He asked with a strange voice “You…Just looked so worried about Unnie” You said and his face became dark.

“Sorry” You said right away, you felt that you said something that had upset him but telling the truth you just ask him why he was so worried, right?

“Ah, it’s ok…I was just worried because-because she was-was your cousin…yeah…your cousin” He said but inside your heart something was telling you that it was not that reason, He gave you a forced smile which you didn’t gave back.

He took your hand and gave her a little kiss, when suddenly you two heard the door open and there was a doctor and a nurse coming to you, Hyunseung and you bowed to the doctor and the nurse.

“So how’s Hyuna?” Hyunseung asked before you could ask the same, you looked at him and again that uncomfortable felling was coming in your body “She is fine…but I think she will need to be here for a few days” The doctor said and bowed to us, we did the same and he went away.

The nurse was still in front of us “If you want you can see her…but just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter