Chapter 32

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All of you were in the leaving room, Junhyung, you and hara, she has been crying the whole time but you understand that, when suddenly stoop up and said to hara to rest a bit, her eyes were red of the tears, she had dark circles and her face was pale like snow.

Junhyung hold her and put her in their room. Junhyung went inside the leaving room, where you were, “Do you want something to drink?” He asked and you took a glance at the kitchen “A glass of water” You said and he went to the kitchen.

Junhyung came in the leaving room with the glass of the water and gave it to you, he sat next to you, and it was a bit awkward, “So how are you doing?” He asked all of sudden and you looked at the water in the glass “Great” You said shortly.

“I see” you took a glance at him and he was looking at his picture and hara in the table, when suddenly he turn to you “Are you happy…with him?” He asked and you turn to him with widen eyes “What?” You heard what he said but it was just to make sure that you heard the right thing.

“You heard me” He turn to me and smiled, you turn to the water again “Yeah, I’m happy” You said and it was the truth “So he is doing a better job than I did” He said and you put your hand in his mouth “Shut up “You command and he looked at you with widen eyes.

“Hara doesn’t know anything about what happen in the past” You said and he looked at in surprise “You haven’t told her?” He asked even knowing the answer to that question “Yeah…when she meets you I found it better not to tell her”

“So it was like that”

“Yeah” You said and again it became awkward when suddenly he decided to break the silence in the room “A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter