Chapter 3

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was 2 in the morning and I had just finish m work, sometimes Noona bring me home, and today she did that!

I reached home, the lights were off, I open the front door and went to the kitchen to eat something, on the table there was a plate with food, and it must be from my mom. I went closer and there was a little paper, I grabbed and started reading.

Fromm: Omma

Dear, I made this for you to eat, you are coming late home because of your work and I know that you don’t eat anything at work, so eat.

Kiss from Omma

“This women is really a worried person” I really love my mother, she is the best! After I eat the food I went to take a shower and went to my room, I lay on the bed and then the face of that jerk came in my mind. He was really horrible, how can people be like that?

“Hyunseung you are a jerk!” I said and fell asleep.

(…)

I woke up and went to take a bath; I dressed myself and went to the kitchen, there was my family but this time was different, they had a serious face, which isn’t normal

“Good Morning” I said, and they all looked at me, my mother face was really sad and my father face was the same, what did happen!?

“Good Morning ____ah” my mother said and looked away! This isn’t normal! I thought.

“What is happening here Omma? Why are you all like this?”

“______ah, today is your free day, right?” a free day? Why are they asking me this all of sudden.

“Yeah, today I don’t have work but why?”

“_____ah, please sit!”

My Omma is really stranger, what did happened; maybe we don’t have money to buy my father medicine? I don’t think so! I sat on the chair and looked at my Omma and Appa, they were sitting next to each other and my brother was by my side.

“_____ah, you know that your father needs the surgeon right?”

“Omma, I’m old enough to know that! But yes I know, why?”

“Yesterday we found some old friends and we had a little talk, e said what your father has and……they said that they will help us! “

“REALLY!” I said, I don’t believe that my father will take the operation, this is great news, but why those faces.

“Yes, but for that we had to agreed to something they asked!”

“Agreed? What?”

“……They have a son……and they are trying to find a Wife for him and they said that they wanted you to be his wife”

What did my mother said? Maybe I didn’t heard right? I will get married with someone I don’t know? That’s what they said?

“_____ah, are you ok?” my father asked, I looked at him and I saw tears coming from his eyes and from my mother eyes too, I don’t believe this, in order to save my own father a have to marry some stranger, just because they have money?

But what can I do…I love my family a lot to say no…I can’t do this to my father, we had to work day and night to help my Appa, do I really have marry? Suddenly I felt tears coming from my eyes, I couldn’t stop them.

“______ah………we will say to them that you don’t want to marry” my father said, but I could see that he was very sad, because he wanted so bad to be good again and this time he could just if I marry that guy.

“Appa…Omma…Mi rai…I will accept their propose, I will marry that guy” I said and all of them looked at me with a shocked face.

“Are you sure dear?”

“Yeah” I’m sure, if I do this Appa will receive the operation, right? So I have to do this”

“______ah! Thank you so much, I’m really thankfully to have a daughter like you” My mother get up and give a hug, I tight hug, I still couldn’t believe that I will be married soon, and with someone I don’t know! But this positive _____ this is for your father, you can do this; maybe the guys will a cute and nice one.

“ Dear, tonight we will have a dinner with him and his parents, go shopping and buy a nice dress, why don’t you call Hara, I’m sure she will go with you!”

“Tonight? And when is the marriage?”

“We will talk about that tonight”

“Ok…ok, I will call her” and I leave the kitchen and went to my room, when I reached my room and locked it and tears started falling fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter