Chapter 26

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were at home and you were still waiting for Hyunseung but he didn’t show up the hole night, your eyes were becoming heavy and you were felling tired, without realizing your eyes slowly closed and you laid on the couch, waiting for him.

(...)

Hyunseung reached the usual bar and went right away to Yoseob table, where he was making out with other girl. Hyunseung went more close and sat beside him, Yoseob turn around and gave him a big smile “ You came!?” he said and Hyunseung just ignore what he said and order a drink.

“Hey what’s up? Are you in a bad mode?” Yoseob asked him, “You know that I’m married!” He said and Yoseob looked at the girl in his lap “Sorry sweetie, right now I don’t have time for you…maybe next time” He said to her and she just went away mad at him, without looking back.

“Wow, this time she didn’t slap you!” Hyunseung said in a ironic tone “Yeah…I’m making progresses” He said back letting out a little laugh, Hyunseung grabbed the drink that the women had bought, and drink it in one go, Yoseob looked at him in confusion and he knew that something bad had happen.

 

“What happen?” Yoseob asked, and Hyunseung let out a heavy sigh, and took a little break.

“She’s back” He said and Yoseob gave him a strange gaze, and went more close to his friend “ She?” he asked and Hyunseung turn his attention to him “Hyuna is back” He said and Yoseob eyes widen in surprise, he wasn’t able to answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter