Chapter 1

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“_____-ah wake up.” My mother was yelling, I open my eyes and there was a warm thing next to my body, I looked and there was my little brother sleeping next to me.

Sometimes when he can’t sleep he comes to my room and sleep here with me.

When my father became sick, 5 years ago I had just finish my school and was thinking about going to the university but I had to stop, my father had a incurable disease and because of that I had to work to bring money home, my mother did the same.

I have two jobs, one is at a little cafe not so far from my house and the other is at a night club, I just serve drinks to those men’s, nothing more, because I don’t like them…They are disgusting and dirty.

When I had 15 years old one man me in the middle of the wood, since then I'm  scared of dark places,and I don’t like woods, because they bring me bad memories.

“______ah! Wake up… Palii!!!”

“Arasso…I’m awake”

I got up from bed and went to my brother side.

“Mi rai...Iruna! It’s time for school” My little brother eyes slowly open up and he sat on the bed.

“Noona, just a little bit.” He said.

“Kaja, Palii” I went to my bathroom and took a shower, I love the warm water in my body. It makes me feel clean. After the bath I went to my room and dressed myself. http://static.traderscity.com/board/userpix71/34334-New-Arrival-Asian-Fashion-Stylish-Clothing-Special-Offer-Koreanjapanclothing-1.jpg

“Good Morning” I said as i reached the living room, my mother was in the kitchen making breakfast, my brother was already eating and my father was in the couch resting.

“Good Morning_____ah,” said my mother.

“Ah! _____ah can you please give the medicine to your father?” said my mother.

“Ne” my father every day has to take a lot of medicine, he can walk, and speak, but his condition is a little bad…we have to earn money for him to take the operation in the states.

I went to grabbed his medicine and went to him “Appa!? Here take the medicine…this will take the pain” I smiled

“Thanks ______ah, as always you take care of your father, I fell really happy to have a daughter like you, and this family too”

“Yeobo don’t say that! We are all lucky”

“Ne, Appa”

Telling the truth I feel really happy to have this family,  I know that sometimes I was a bad girl, and made my parents worried but now it’s different.

After a while I ate my breakfast and got ready to leave for work.

“Appa, Omma, I'm leaving” I went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter