Chapter 33

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunseung was still in the room, with Hyuna, she was reading a book and Hyunseung was just there waiting for you, when suddenly Hyuna broke the silence between you two “Hyunseung?” She said and Hyunseung looked at her.

“What?” he asked but in that moment the nurse came in and went next to Hyuna, “Everything is ok?” She asked and Hyuna nodded “If you have any pain call us, we have ________” She said and went out of the room.

“Why are you still here?” Hyuna asked and Hyunseung turn to her “Just waiting for ___ah” He said and sat again and looked at a magazine that was there, Hyuna stoop um and sat o Hyunseung lap, he looked at her in surprise “Get out” He said in a cold voice but Hyuna didn’t leave and didn’t respond to him, she went more close to him.

Hyunseung grabbed her arm and she let out a little scream “I said get out” He said again, But then Hyuna saw the door opening and went close to Hyunseung and kissed him, Hyunseung eyes widen, Hyuna kissed him with a hot kiss and Hyunseung didn’t knew why but he kissed her back.

When suddenly he heard a strong sound, he breaks the kiss and looked back and he saw you.

Your tears fall more and more, they didn’t stop, you were looking at Hyunseung and he was looking at you with widen eyes, “____ah” You heard him saying in a low voice, you turn your attention to Hyuna and she was smiling and you gave her a dark gaze.

Hyunseung mind was blank, he didn’t had any idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter