Chapter 25

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I reached home and I saw Hyuna’s car, but not Hyunseung. I went inside and her suitcase was in the living room, I looked around but I didn’t saw her, when suddenly someone touched my shoulder.

“___-ah” I looked back and there was her “Unni” I said and gave her a hug.

“Hi” She said while breaking the hug, I looked around but it was just me and her, I remember tat I told Hyunseung to help her right? Where did he went?.

“Hyuna?”

“Hummm?” She asked while sitting in the couch

“Where is Hyunseung?” I asked and it went silence, she didn’t look at me and I went close, I touched her shoulder and then she turns her eyes to me.

“Ah, sorry, Hyunseung said he nodded to go somewhere” Hyuna said, But he said that today he had free day, he even wanted to spend the day with me in home, where is him, Aishh.

************

 

 

Hyunseung (POV)

That girl will be hell, I don’t think I can handle and moreover I don’t know if I should tell ___ah about my relationship with Hyuna, I need to think about this.

Suddenly my phone rand, I pick it up without looking at the ID “Hello?” I said.

“Yah, Hyunseung where are you?” I heard the other voice; it was Yoseob “What do you want?” I said coldly because I wasn’t felling good right now “Eh? Someone is mad.

“Just tell me what do you want?” I said and I heard him sighed “Come to ____ Club, you need to realize some stress r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter