Chapter 21

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah…where are we going” I said again…I kept asking him this question but he wouldn’t answer me…this is really making me go crazy “Why don’t you shut up” He yelled but not in a bad way “If from the start you said where we were going I would SHUT UP” I said yelling the last part to him, when suddenly he stopped the car.

“It’s here…Happy” he said with a little of sarcasm, He got out of the car and I did the same, I looked in front and we were in a luxurious restaurant, he came to my side and hold my hand, and pull me inside the restaurant.

“Why are we here?” I asked and he was telling the man who we were “Our parents” I looked at him while the man said to follow him, then from afar I could see my parents and his parents too, they were waving at us and Hyunseung came close to my ear “We are in love don’t forget” He said and I nodded at him.

“Omo…look at them, they look so good together” Eomeoni said and she and my mother had a huge smile on their face, I bowed to them and he did the same, we sat, Hyunseung was next to me and in front there was an empty seat, “Maybe there is someone” I thought to myself.

We asked for the food and sometimes he would feed me and I would to the same…our parents seemed so happy for us and I was happy too…my father had a bright smile in his face, it was the smile he didn’t had when he was sick…and it really made me feel good, my parents and my brother were everything to me…they were so specially.

“So… ____ah…are you pregnant?”  I slip a little bit of water in front and I heard Hyunseung laughing but not to noise, I looked at his mother she looked so happy about that…but how can I be pregnant…we decided to give a chance to the marriage but me? Pregnant? I don’t think so.

“Eomeoni…I’m not” I said while cleaning my mouth that had some water, her smile faded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter