Chapter 23

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi.... Fom now on i will use the pov of the narrator

i hope you don't mind

because for me is more easy to write! 

^_^

“So guys, I have something to say” Suddenly your mother stood up and looked at all of you with a bright smile in her face, we all looked at her with asking gaze, but then she gave a small smile at Hyuna.

“I want to ask if the You guys….” She said looking at you and Hyunseung, you gave a strange look at Hyunseung but he just gave you a asking gaze back.

“I want to know if you guys let Hyuna live in your house for 2 months” Your mother said and you froze, did she just said to Hyuna to live with us? You gave a small look at Hyunseung and he was staring at Hyuna with widen eyes; you notice that they were looking at each other and you didn’t like it.

You gave you mom a ‘What the hell?’ Look and she just smiled “She will just live with you two months” Your father, you turn to Hyunseung and he looked at you, he whisper to you.

“What do we do now?” He said so low that just you could hear, telling the truth you liked Hyuna very much, she was your best friend that time but living with her in the same house as your husband…it’s not right, right?

Suddenly Hyuna stood up “It’s ok…I will find other place” She said but then your mother spoke “Where? You don’t have anything,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter