Chapter 29

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Play this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2buijJiuVs

 

You had finish taking a bath, you were so nervous about your date, it wasn’t the first time you two went out, but this time was different, It was a date, and this whole thing was making butterflies in your stomach.

“Calm down ____ah” You said to yourself while looking at your own reflection in the mirror, you took a deep breath and went inside the bedroom, you looked around but Hyunseung was nowhere to be found “Maybe he is downstairs” You said to yourself.

You went close to the closet and pick up a cute and nice outfit (http://data.whicdn.com/images/38172347/tumblr_majr1iXe1M1rde6ano1_500_large.png)

It was a cute and nice dress, you hoped that he would like, you put some make-up and went downstairs.

You reached the leaving room and right in front of you was Hyunseung, he was so y with his clothes, he looked at me and came close, he hugged me and kisses my ear “Ready?” He asked and I nodded with my blush face.

He hold your hand and you two were ready to go out when suddenly you heard someone couching, you two turn around to see Hyuna looking at you two with such a pale face, she looked so sick.

You let go of Hyunseung hand and went next to her, you hold her hand and she looked at you with pain in her eyes “Unnie? Are you hurt” You asked and she nodded.

You put your hand in her forehead but she wasn’t hot “Your not ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter