Chapter 2

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseung (POV)

“Sir Do you need something more?”

“No…you can go and don’t come here!” I said coldly, like I always do.

This girls always come to me and try to be friendly to me, I don’t like it, just because I have money and I’m a gorgeous guy, it doesn’t mean that I have to date them. They are like little toys that I play when I’m bored!

I’m the son of the man with the biggest business here in Korea, right know I’m taking my father business, I don’t really like but I have no choice.

“Aishh…I’m bored, maybe I will call Yoseob”

………

“Hi Hyung”

“Hi, Yoseob what are you doing tonight?”

“He…my Hyung wants to have fun? Hehehe”

“Shut up…begin here is hell, I want to go out and have some fun, are you free or no?”

“Yeah I’m free, let’s to that club, I heard that the girls there are really hot, don’t you want to have fun? I want some fun too! Hehehe”

“Arasso, so tonight I will forget who I am”

“Bye”’

“Bye Hyung”

Tonight I will play with some girls, let’s go Hyunseung. I got up and went to my porch.

I went home; I put something comfortable to go out, I ate something and went out, ready for the night! When I reached the club there was a lot of people waiting outside, it was a nice night club, I looked around looking for Yoseob and there he was, he was next to his car, I went to him.

“HI…HYUNG…you came!” he yelled.

“Stop screaming…I can hear you.”

“Sorry Hyung” he came close to me “Are you ready for tonight?”

“I’m always ready”

“Ok…ok…let’s go”

When we went inside the club there was a lot of people, and a lot of hot girls when he said that they were hot, I didn’t know that that they were like this.

We went to the VIP room, and we called one hottest that was serving the drinks.

“Hi…beauty” said Yoseob.

“Sir, what do you want?” she asked, she was really a hot girl, and that dressed was…Omg. I will make you mine girl, tonight you will have fun!

“Don’t be like that cute… why don’t you sit here with us?” I said

“Sorry…but I just serve drinks here, nothing more…if you two don’t want anything to drink I will leave”

Wow, this girl is difficult, if it was other girl she was already sits in my lap, making to me. This one will be a hard one, and maybe she is still a .

You (POV)

I saw Two guys in the VIP room and went to them, I don’t like, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter