Chapter 35

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Play this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVmxHN3fNiI

“___-ah” Hyunseung said, he remember the day when they went to the park, that day was the most precious day in his life, it was when you two decided to give a chance to your marriage, and he was sure that you would be there.

“___ah” He said again and you stood up, looking at him, your body was froze, your mind was blank and you didn’t knew what to do “___Ah, please let me explain” He said and you felt a tear falling.

Hyunseung saw that you were starting to cry and he went close to you but you step back “Don’t” You said more like a whisper but he heard and stopped in front of you.

“Please…I don’t like her” He said and again that pain in your heart came “You don’t like her? You kissed her” You yelled at him and he stood there frozen because of your sudden act “You kissed her, and now you say that you don’t love her…don’t tell me that this whole time you were playing with me” You said, your body was trembling, you voice was so husky and your eyes and view was blurry.

“It’s not like that” he said but you didn’t even wanted to see his face, you turn around to get away from that place but he grabbed your arm and put you close to him “Please…it’s true that I loved her…but no more, I used to love her but now…” He was saying but you interrupt.

“STOP” You yelled and his eyes widen “Stop” You said again “I was a toy for you, and I tough that you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter