Chapter 14

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Do you feel better now?” He asked and I nodded, we were laid on the bed and he was still holding me, it feels so good…and I liked this Hyunseung.

“So…You need to eat, let’s go” He got up and I got up too, I sat on the bed watching him going to the bathroom. When he came out she was wet and without a shirt on, I looked away for him not to see my red face.

“You can go now, I will make something for us to eat” I turn around to him.

“No...I will make…”

“You need to take bath…go and hurry up” He said and smiled, and I couldn’t help but smile too, his smile was so cute and so warm, like the sun, it was really sincere…and I like it. I got up and went in the bathroom, I went inside the shower and let the warm water touch my body, it feels so good... then I remember his smile and I end up smiling to myself…I was like a child.

I got out from the shower and I put a long shirt and shorts, it feels really nice after the shower, I went downstairs and I smelled something like burn.

“Oh...no” I said and went running to the kitchen, there was  smoke all over the kitchen, I went to the window and open it, the smoke went out and I looked art Hyunseung which was next to the oven, His face was a little black because of the burn.

“I’m Sorry” He said, I wanted to get angry but I couldn’t his face was so funny, and I couldn’t held my laugher anymore and I let it out.

“Yah…stop, it’s embarrassing”

“You have to see your face…it’s really funny”

“Aishh…is really that funny, even you can’t stop laughing?” He said

“Yeah, It’s really funny” I said while wiping my tears of my eyes, then he started laughing too, I went next to him and push him away.

“Yah.”

“I will do this, just sit” 

After a while I finish and I put the food on the table, he was looking at the food with widen eyes, Maybe he thought I couldn’t cook at all, this guy! He started eating the food and I was nervous, it was my first time cooking for someone…he ate and I looked at him waiting for a answer.

“So…?” I said, and he looked at me.

“It’s good…” He said and ate again, I was so happy, I couldn’t stop smiling, and it was such a good felling cooking for someone…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter