Chapter 34

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already night and Hyunseung was still looking for you, he called all your friends but any of then knew where you were, he called Hara but she didn’t knew too and Hyunseung was trying hard not to panic…he was scared that something had happen to you.

His tears were already falling, he wanted to explain, he wanted to say what he haven’t said to you in a long time, he wanted to show his feelings even more and not making you cry.

He went to the cafes were you sometimes went, to the shop you go, he looked in every street that you would be, he even went home but you weren’t there “Where could she be” He asked himself when suddenly he remember a place that he haven’t search.

 

“If I have luck” He said and enters the car again “I hope she is there”

******

You on the other hand were in a big garden, it bring you so many memories about you and him, it was already night and there was a lot of stars in the sky, they make you fell, somehow save, you laid on the ground looking at the stars.

 

Your eyes were so heavy you cried the whole day that right now you didn’t had more tears to cry, but each time you remember what happen in that hospital room, there was a pain in your heart that didn’t go away, even if you beat her.

Suddenly a bug flew next to you and you jumped in surprise, you sat up and you saw what you didn’t wanted to see in this moment!

“___AH” He said with a tired voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter