Chapter 4

Marrying him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o7Nv7ok0DE....

 

“Ne…Eomeoni, I will take care of him, but eomeoni if you don’t mind if I ask, what does your son?”

“Oh…your right! I didn’t told you that”

“Ne.”

“Now my husband can’t be in is company so now it’s our son the president, he is really busy, sometimes he is really setresseble”

“Wow…and Eomeoni what is name?” I asked, If I don’t know is face, I should now his name.

“Ah…his name is……… Suddenly Eomeoni got up and her husband too, I was really surprised of their reaction, my parents got up too and looked away, I turn my head and saw……I saw someone coming in our direction and I couldn’t believe in my eyes, My mouth was like a huge “O” I really couldn’t believe, I started praying to God for him to help me Please don’t let him be my husband, but he was coming more and more close to us and then Eomeoni went to him and gave him a hug, I think my mouth was still like a “O”.

“Hyunseung, you are late, why didn’t you call saying you were late?”

“Sorry Mother, I was busy with work” he said and came to our table, I was trying to hide myself…so he still didn’t knew it was me, He sat in front of me and started looking at me, I was still with my head down.

“Please Hyunseung introduce yourself to your wife”

“Mother you know that I don’t want this marriage, please cancel this”

“Yah! We already talk about this, you will marry her and she will marry you, so now introduce now”

“Hi my name is Hyunseung, your future husband, nice to meet you”

I heard him talking but I still couldn’t get my head up, I was so embarrassed, and I still couldn’t believe this was happening to me!

“________ah, your husband is talking to you, put your head up now!” my mother said, but I was so nervous, and my heart was beating so fast, but why, why is my heart beating fast, maybe because of the kiss? No, that was nothing, nothing.

“Hi…You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter