Back Together

Falling for the Wrong Guy

Your Pov:

   "I change my mind I want to have Yogurt!!" Sungyeol pouted when you guys arrived to the Ice Cream shop. "Yeollie..... Why didn't you say so??" you looked at him annoyed. "Sorry Please don't be mad" he pouted. The two of you headed towards the yogurt shop and grabbed some yogurt. Both of you bought yogurt with maltesers.

    "Soo why are you breaking down?" you asked him as you ate a spoon of yogurt from your favourite yogurt shop. "I... Lets talk about that later" Sungyeol said. "Okkkayy." "So.... Hows... Hows.. it going on with Woohyun?" Sungyeol became quiet. "Are you still angry?" you asked. "Well... No.. you saw my gift.. I given up already... You and I are just a memory now...." he answered, trying to smile.

   But you on the other hand couldn't fake a smile at all. "Oh... I .. see..." "Wei? Did you guys fight?" "Kind. of.." you said lowering your head. "Here have a malteser, I know you love these" Sungyeol gave you one which made you chuckle. "But why did you guys argue?" Sungyeol got curious.

   "Umm... Sungyeol.. About you giving up on me, is it true? Have you gave up 100%?" your facial expression sadened. "Well... yeah..... your getting married and I can't change nothing... thought about this for quite a while already and made up my mind. Am already making the effort to..... to forget about us.... let you go and stuff.... that's why im breaking down..... your here once i start to let you go....." Sungyeol blurted out and kept talking non-stop.

     "Sungyeol....." you made a move and put your hands ontop of his. He looked up at you immediatly with his eyes widened, immediatly he took his hand back to himself, not letting you hold on to him. "Stop... ____ Please.. just stop... your confusing me... your engaged to my best friend..... don't be a cheater... I don't want to be a third wheel...." Sungyeol said as he walked out the yogurt shop.

    "Wait! Sungyeol" you chased after him. "Please Don't Leave Me.... I .... I love you..." you hugged Sungyeol from behind  resting your face on his back. "___.... your engaged... This is the first time you made the first move, and I feel happy.. but this is not the right time for us... it never will be.... " Sungyeol signed. "Would you change your mind and help me comfirm my feelings if I told you that I broke of the Engagement... without telling my parents but straight to Woohyun?" you lowered your head since you felt guity...

     "You what?! You broke the engagment?! Have you ever thought of how much it will affect your family and life?" he was shocked. "I know but... I couldn't force myself to be with someone I don't have feelings for... My feelings is dragged to somewhere else.... I don't know where it is but I'm definantly sure it is not Woohyun." you said with guilt.

    Sungyeol made a big sign "I can't believe you did that because you loved me.... you really should have thought about it first... but lets get you home... it's late" As the two of you arrived to the gate of you house, you pouted to sungyeol, since you felt like the two of you are in a relationship. "Oppa" you pouted really cutely. "Yes?" "So... Are we together now?" you asked "I guess you can say that.. but not officially... there is still a lot to do with the sudden change of arranged marriage..." Sungyeol took out a necklace from his pocket.. it was the one he was wearing earlier that day. He put it around your neck and said "It's yours now... you were the one who created the infinite sign for us.... where it as a symbol you are mine :)" "Deh!" you said playfully. Sungyeol was about to go home when your grabbed his hand "Oppa, are you forgetting something?" "Huhh?" Sungyeol was confused. "Ohhh goodbye kiss" he kissed you on the forehead which made you smile "Did you bring your keys? remember to be careful!" you said to him.

   Sungyeol looked into his pockets and "! I left my key in my house!! and my parents are not at home! they will be coming back tomorrow!" he turned to you "Jagiya please let me stay for one night! PLEASEEE" you face palmed yourself "Stupid Oppa! Come on i'm tired xd"

 

Hehehe made a funny ending to this chapt ^^

loll the story is really ending

I hope you guys can comment and upvote to show support xd

And I hope you like the new cover photo!!!