First Stop Please Take Back Your Heart

Pi Li MIT III

Standing in the middle of Grand Central Station, Tian Mo Xing's eyes lit up in excitement and wonder. She has never seen a place so beautiful. However, the amount of people pushing and shoving by was becoming overwhelmingly annoying. 007 wraps his arms around Tian Mo Xing, protecting her, and said "Hang onto me. If you get lost in the crowd, I wouldn't know where to find you. Especially when we get on the train." Miss Cherry and 187 had gone to get metro cards for them. 747 lets out a sigh and said "Do you two always have to act so loving in front of me? My heart is still healing, you know." Tian Mo Xing and 007 smiles at him.

"If you want a girlfriend, we can ask 187 to hook you up with a smoking body, blond hair, blue eyes y girl." Tian Mo Xing said. She glances over through the crowd and spots 187 flirting with the girl at the ticket booth. 747 rolled his eyes and 007 laughed. Suddenly, Tian Mo Xing hears a "click" sound and she turns around. A white light flashes before her eyes, making her blink. When she opens her eyes, she could only see an ocean of busy people. 007 looks at her and said softly "What's wrong? You're not feeling well?" She shakes her head and smiles. "I'm just excited. We're finally away from all the games and screams." He pulls her closer into him.

747 nods. "Yes! We could finally get a break again. I think I will have to treasure these two months of peace and quiet." He shivers at the thought of the fake Tian Mo Xing and the high-pitched cackle of X17. Then, he looks at Tian Mo Xing and asked "Hey. Tian Mo Xing. Is Angel Teacher really okay that we're all going to crash at her place for two months?"

"Yes. Mom said she's really looking forward to summer with us. She has already cleaned out the guest rooms for us at the new house." Tian Mo Xing answered. After the CD-game and clone-game, Tian Mo Xing is really happy to have a chance to get closer to her mom. However, she still feels a boundary between them. On the phone, it was really awkward to call Angel Teacher "mom". 007 understands how she is feeling and squeeze her shoulder reassuringly. Then, Miss Cherry and 187 comes back.

They hand out the metro cards and said "Everyone swipe and then go down the Downtown side. Remember don't go to Uptown side. Okay?" Miss Cherry instructed. "Everyone must stay together. Pi Li MIT go!" 007, 747, and 187 takes all the luggage bags and they all start to walk into the swarm of people. 007 holds onto Tian Mo Xing's hand tightly. "Don't let go of me." he said. Tian Mo Xing nods. However, people keep bumping into her and pushing her. Eventually, she loses hold of 007. "007!" she shouted hopelessly. But, she got no reply back. After a moment of struggle, Tian Mo Xing finally went inside. She looks at the Downtown and Uptown signs, thinking which one she was suppose to go down. When Miss Cherry was giving instructions, her mind was on the "click" she heard.

"Which one am I suppose to go down?" she asked herself. She let out a sigh and said "Eenie, Meanie, Minie, MOE!" Uptown!" She smiles happily and said "My Li Xiao Xing powers never fail!" She hurries down the stair to the Uptown side. Just that moment, 007 was hurrying up from the Downtown stairway to find Tian Mo Xing. When he couldn't see her, he runs back down. 

On the Uptown side, Tian Mo Xing was pushing through crowds of people, trying to find the Pi Li MIT members. Suddenly, a train comes and stops. People starts to rush into the carts and Tian Mo Xing got pulled into the train. Before she could get out, the doors closed. Tian Mo Xing gasped. She didn't know where she was going and she hasn't found 007 yet. She turns on her earpiece but it keeps beeping and produces a static sound. She quickly shuts it off. "What am I going to do?" she thought, frantically. Then, she thought of something. She takes out her phone and dials 007's number. However, her phone had no signal. She covers her face in defeat. All of a sudden, she feels a tap on her shoulder. She quickly looks up and see an old man. He points to a bag on the floor and asked "Is that yours?"

Curious, she kneels down and opens it. She squealed when she sees a bloody heart inside. Then, she quickly ties it back up and throws it into her handbag. She takes in deep breaths to settle herself. She stood back up and nodded thanks to the old man. The train stops and the doors opened. Tian Mo Xing quickly gets out of the train and runs to hide behind a column. When the crowd starts to dissolve, she takes out the bag again and opens it. Inside was a real heart. Tian Mo Xing looks up and said, quietly "007...where are you?"