Third Stop Learn To Love Me

Pi Li MIT III

Tian Mo Xing opens her eyes and finds herself on a hospital bed. She looks up and sees 007. She sits up slowly. "Why am I here?" 007 stares at her, with teary eyes. "When were you going to tell me? Or were you planning on keeping it a secret forever?" Her heart starts to beat rapidly. "I don't know what you're talking about. What secret?" 007 shakes his head in disappointment. His face was marked with pain. "I showed the pill bottle to the doctor and he told me it was medicine for ovarian cancer." Tian Mo Xing's eyes widened. "Was that the secret you wanted to tell me before? And is that the real reason why you don't want to marry me? Because you're going to die or is it because you won't be able to have kids anymore?" He stares at her and she wraps her arms around his waist.

“I’m sorry, 007. I didn’t know how to tell you. If my conditions worsen, I would either die or become infertile. I don’t want to become your burden. I don’t want you to worry about me. I want to be a happy and healthy wife and give you happy and healthy children but I can’t…I’m sorry.” she cries. He wraps his arms around her. He was silently crying too. She wipe her tears away and said "007. you can't tell this to Miss Cherry and the others. I don't want them to worry." She looks up into his eyes, pleading. He closed his eyes and nod. She leans on him and continues to cry. "007...Please don't blame me. I just want the best for the both of us." 007 wants to object but he knew whatever he says now wouldn't change her mind. "I hope you find someone better." 007 opens his eyes, looking down at her with blurry eyes. He couldn't take it anymore.

He gently push her off of him. Then, he kneels down so he's eye to eye level with her. He takes her hands and said "Li Xiao Xing. You better stop saying stuff like finding someone else or I'm really going to get mad. The only one I love is you, Li Xiao Xing, and the only one who has the right to be my wife is you, Li Xiao Xing. And you better remember that. Also, I don't let you die so you better stay by my side forever. With or without having children doesn't matter to me because as long as I have you, I don't need anything else. We will be able to walk through life hand in hand until we're sixty-year old with white hair and fake teeth. Do you hear me, Li Xiao Xing? I don't let you give up on yourself and me." He bites the inner of his mouth to keep himself from sobbing but his voice cracks. They stare at each other in sadness. Then, Tian Mo Xing smiles and nods.

"007. How come every time I try to hide something from you, you would find out? How come every time I want to heartlessly end it with you, you are able to change my mind? How come every time I want to end this relationship, you give me a thousand reasons to keep it together? When Se Ho came and I found out I had to leave, I really tried to be cold-hearted and heartless. If it meant your happiness and safety, I would do anything. But, in the end, it's you who made me change my mind. Why do you have to make me bear the burden of breaking your heart?" She places her hand on his face and wipes his tears with the other hand.

He turns and kisses her hand. Then, he takes in a deep breath and said "I have no other choice. Who told me to fall in love with a Tian Mo Xing? I think, in this life, I won't ever be able to escape your grasp. No matter what happens, I won't ever let you go. If I lose you, who is going to worry about me when I get involved in things I shouldn't be in. Who is going to make me weird-tasting tea eggs when my Meniere's disease relapse? Who is going to give me a 20% discount on fortune cookies? Who is going to help me stock up on M&M's after they're gone? Who is going to help me catch airplanes and wish for my safety? Who is going to come into my room in the middle of the night and tell me that they love me a lot when I'm asleep? Who would shed tears for me when I'm hurt or sick? You're the only one dumb enough to stay with a danger zone like me. So you better not die before I die."

Hearing these words, Tian Mo Xing grabs 007. She can't ever imagine leaving 007's side and never being able to see him again. Ever since the first day she met him, she already knew he would make a big difference in her life. She could still remember that day as if it had just been yesterday. She had been hiding in the tree for a week and scared twenty-three students just to wait for his arrival. However, 007 is really a genius. With one glance, he already knew she was pretending to be dead. Now that she thinks about it, she feels so silly. She said "If I hadn't been in that tree that day or if you hadn't walked by, I wonder what would have happened." He smiles. "Even if I didn't meet you that day, our ending will still be the same. Because we are meant to be. I would eventually learn to love you." He leans over to kiss her and she close her eyes and kiss him back.

However, a knock on the door interrupted their sweet time. They pull away and a nurse walks in, with a box. "Hello. Is this Miss Li Xiao Xing?" Tian Mo Xing nodded. The nurse smiles and hands the box to her. "Someone left this on the front desk for you. If you don't have any other problems, I still have work to do." 007 nods and said "Thank you." The nurse walks away. Tian Mo Xing opens the box and screams. 007 looks and sees a bloody baby inside. She threw the box on the floor and leans her face into 007's chest. He holds onto her and stares down at the baby in the box. On the inside of the lid, words were written in blood: "My Love. Without you, who is going to take care of our child?"