Second Stop I Am Selfish

Pi Li MIT III

Finally, after recovering from the shock, the Pi Li MIT members has arrived at Angel Teacher's house. While the guys were unloading the luggage from the trunk, Tian Mo Xing's phone beeped; signaling a new voicemail message. She calls her voicemail and listens to it: "Xiao Xing. I'm mom...You guys should be arriving at the house now. I'm sorry to inform you this late but your brother's conditions suddenly worsened. Your father and I decided to take him to Hawaii to relax. But don't worry. I left money and keys in the mailbox. And we will definitely be back for your wedding. Just give us the date. Take care." Tian Mo Xing let out a sigh and closed her phone. She was really looking forward to spending time with her family. She haven't seen her brother nor talked to him in roughly four months. Every time she asks to talk to him, Angel Teacher would make up so excuse or change the topic. 007 walks over to Tian Mo Xing. "What's wrong? Who called you?" Tian Mo Xing bit the inside of and smiles.

"Look like we have the house all to ourselves. Angel Teacher and Principal Tao took my brother to Hawaii for vacation. How great would that be? No parents in the house to nag us." She looks up dreamily. But 007 knew better. He could see the disappointment and sadness in her eyes. He puts his arm around her waist and pulls her closer to him. "It will be better. We'd have more quality time together. Just with three other monkeys." 007 and Tian Mo Xing takes a glance at the other three and laughed to themselves.

Miss Cherry walks over, with a heavy luggage in one hand and the bags of "gifts" in the other. "Tian Mo Xing. Is Angel Teacher home?" Tian Mo Xing felt another pang of sadness but quickly smiles. "She went on vacation with Principal Tao and Lu Ke Ying. But she left money and the keys in the mailbox." After Miss Cherry heard this, she sighs. She knew how disappointed Tian Mo Xing is. She finally had the chance to get closer to her mom and dad, but they keep pulling away every time. Miss Cherry could see that their love for Lu Ke Ying is definitely stronger than what they spare to Tian Mo Xing. Miss Cherry walks to Tian Mo Xing's side and said "That's even better! We can stay up late and watch scary movies. We'd have a lot of sister time together." Tian Mo Xing nodded and hugs her.

747 and 187 walks over, finally, each holding two heavy luggage. "Miss Cherry. When can we go inside? These are heavy!" 747 and 187 had lost during rock-paper-scissor and had to help carry all the luggage. 187 looked distressed and violated. "Miss Cherry. Can we please hurry inside? I have to change out of these disgusting clothes and clean the blood smell off of me!" Miss Cherry rolls her eyes. Tian Mo Xing lets go of her and goes to the mailbox. Inside, she finds a big bundle of bills and two sets of keys. Then, with the keys, she opens the door. Once the door opened, 187 ran like wind inside. He threw down the luggage and ran to find the bathroom. Everyone laughed and went inside as well.

Inside the living room, Tian Mo Xing sees a lot of pictures of her parents and brother on the walls and around the tables. She picks up a picture frame off the coffee table. In the picture, Angel Teacher, Principal Tao, and Lu Ke Ying were standing at the foot of the Statue of Liberty; looking like a perfect family. She brushes her finger over the picture. A tear rolled down her eye. She puts down the frame and turns around. 007 was standing behind there, looking at her. He walks up to her and takes her hands. "I know how you're feeling. But you have to give Angel Teacher and Principal Tao some time. It's hard for them to just accept a daughter that they have never seen for eighteen years." Tian Mo Xing wraps her arms around him and sobbed quietly. He her hair. "I know your family might seem to be a little broken up but soon, we will have our own family too. You'd have a place to belong too." Hearing this, she suddenly felt a pang of guilt.

She pulls away from 007 and said "007. I don't want you to investigate in this game. I don't care if someone is after us again. I don't want to get involved. I don't want you to get involved. I don't want Pi Li MIT to get involved. I don't want to see anyone hurt anymore. I don't want to see pain and grief and sadness. Just call the police and report that we found various body parts on the train." There was fear in her eyes. 007 tries to study her face but only found sadness and fear. "Please. Promise me we won't get involved. I admit it. I'm very selfish. It's summer vacation. We're getting married soon. Everything is suppose to be perfect. I don't want to play anymore creepy games." 007 felt the same too. He just wanted everyone to be happy. He smiles and nod. "We'll hand this over to the police. Okay?" She smiles and nod. He hugs her.

"007. About what you said about having our own family...I have something to tell you." Tian Mo Xing said. She has been holding in a secret for a long time and it was killing her. 007 looks at her. "What is it? Are you okay?" She opened to anwer but then the doorbell rang. They let go of each other and went to open the door. 007 opens the door and sees an old man. At the same time, Tian Mo Xing and 007 exclaimed "Aren't you the old man from the train?!" 007 and Tian Mo Xing looked at each other, eyes widened.