Fourth Stop Oh My God

Pi Li MIT III

When the three walks back into the room, they see Jack. Miss Cherry walks up to 187 and said to them "Jack came to visit Tian Mo Xing." Tian Mo Xing smiles. Jack puts down the flowers he was holding and said "I should go back to the house to help you guys clean up. I'll see you later." They all nodded. As Jack walk pass 007, their shoulders bumped. Jack smirks and walks away. 007's eyebrows furrowed, sensing something weird. But the sensation quickly passed. Tian Mo Xing gets up from the bed and said "I want to go home. I don't want to stay here anymore." 007 hurries over to her and said "But you're not feeling well. And you almost got killed last night." 187 shakes his head. "007. I think Tian Mo Xing will be more safer with us than sleeping alone in a hospital where she almost lost her life." 747 and Miss Cherry nods in agreement. Tian Mo Xing looks at 007. "007. The doctor came by this morning and said I'm fine already. He said I can come pick up the body-check results next week. Let me go home with you." She takes his arm and swings it back and forth. He smiles and hits her forehead. "You better not faint anymore." She wraps her arms around him happily and looks at the others.

Back at the house, they all gathered in the living room. 007 was sitting on the couch with Tian Mo Xing. 747 was sitting on the floor near Tian Mo Xing. Miss Cherry was sitting in the armchair with 187 sitting on the arm. 007 takes out his M&M tube and starts to twirl it between his fingers. "I think we're going to have to split up to catch these two. Miss Cherry and 187 will try to sneak into the hospital and see where the dead bodies are kept. Then, find out whose in charge of handling them and see if you can find out which bodies these organs belong to. 747 and I will sneak into NYU and see if we can find some information on Qiu Sheng Yi." Everyone nods except for Tian Mo Xing. She turns to 007 and asked "What about me? What do I do?"

007 stops twirling the tube and looks at her. "You stay here and see if the culprit send anymore organs or if your Jaden give you anymore pictures." Tian Mo Xing groans and whines "That's like doing nothing! Then why didn't I just stay at the hospital? At least there you wouldn't know what I'm doing." She cross her arms across her chest and pouts. 747 gets up and sits next to Tian Mo Xing. He laughs and said "Tian Mo Xing. Don't be unhappy. Why don't I stay here with you and 007 go by himself?" Tian Mo Xing's face lights up and she looks at him. "Really? You'd really stay here with me, 747?" He nods. 007 puts down his tube on the table, loudly. 187 and Miss Cherry steals a glance at each other and tries to stifle a laugh. Tian Mo Xing grabs 747's arm and exclaimed "We can make strawberry cake together!" 747 nods and then they both laugh happily. 007 clears his throat.

"747. I'm going to need you to help me cover tomorrow. How can you just stay here?" 007 said. Before 747 could respond, Tian Mo Xing said "I don't care! You're all going out tomorrow. I want 747 to stay here and accompany me. If he's going to go with you, then you must bring me along too. I don't want to be in this house all by myself." 007 grits his teeth and muttered "Fine. Whatever you say. Stay then." Tian Mo Xing shouts "Yay!" and high-fives 747. 187 smirks. Miss Cherry gets up and said "Whose hungry? I'll make instant noodle!" 747 raises his hand. 187 gets up and straightens his shirt. "I'm on a diet. I'm going to sleep. Night." Then, he walks away. Miss Cherry looks at 007 and Tian Mo Xing. They shake their heads. Miss Cherry shrugs and said "Come on, 747. Seems like just the two of us then." 747 follows Miss Cherry into the kitchen.

Tian Mo Xing lets out a sigh and leans on 007's shoulder. He touches her face. "What's wrong?" She shrugs. "Is it about Qiu Sheng Yi?" She sits up. "If...I'm saying if you find out that...that Jaden is still alive. Can you please tell me quickly?" She looks into his eyes. He sees tears forming in her eyes. "I really, really don't hope it's him behind all this but...I don't want him to be dead as well. I know this might hurt you, but like Se Ho, Jaden will always have a place in my heart...I...almost forgot their existence. At one point, I thought I'd never be able to forget them and their importance. But eventually, when you came along, I put all my time on you..." her voice cracks "After going through so much with you, I forgot about them...but now, they pop into my life again...I'm scared. I was scared you would leave me like they had...Now, I'm scared I would have to choose..." He pulls her into his arms. She wraps her arms around him and sobs silently. 007 whispers in her ear "You don't have to be scared. I would never leave you. And you would never have to choose because you're already mine."

Suddenly, Tian Mo Xing sees a flash outside the window. She quickly pulls away from 007 and went to open the door. She sees a shadow holding a camera facing her. She hurries down the steps but trips. She falls and twisted her ankle. When she looks up, the figure disappeared. "Jaden! Is it you? If it is, please come out...I really miss you. Let me see you for one more time...please...I really want to tell you I don't hate you anymore. Jaden!" She hits her fist on the ground. 007 hurries over to her. "Tian Mo Xing. What happened?" Tian Mo Xing holds onto his arm. Through her tears, she said "Why won't he come out? I just want to tell him I forgave him. Why won't he give me a chance?" He holds her in his arms tightly. He looks around and see if he could see anyone. In the midst of the night, a voice from the alley said "Li Xiao Xing is mine."