Third Stop I Love Him

Pi Li MIT III

Tian Mo Xing has finally convinced 007 to go back home and let her calm down by herself. Lying on the bed, she takes out the pictures that had been secretly hiding in her pocket. She goes through each one carefully, examining the way the photographer grasp each angle. 45 degrees. All the pictures only shows her face on a 45 degree angle. She puts down the pictures and looks out the window. She says, out loud "Jaden...Is it really you? If it is, please come out and stop hiding. I miss you a lot." She closes her eyes, as tears roll down her eyes. "If you're the one sending the organs as well, please tell me you didn't kill someone to get them. Please tell me they all belong to animals, not a human being. Or else...I'm going to have to catch you and send you over to the police." Her hands gripped into tight fists. Memories start to replay in her mind.

Back at the house, Miss Cherry and the others were examining the baby. Miss Cherry rubs her chin and said "It's a stillborn." 007 takes out his M&M tube and starts to twirl it. "You could only steal a stillborn from the hospital. That would mean that the heart, lungs, hand, and eyeballs were also stolen from the hospital." he said. 747 becomes confused. "But if these are all stolen from the hospital, wouldn't someone notice? If it was only one thing missing then it would be fine, but now we hae enough organs to make a human. Plus now there's a stillborn too!" 007 starts to analyze what 747 has said. 187 looks at 007 and said "Unless..." 007 continues for him. "Unless that person originally works at the hospital." Miss Cherry begins to looks worried. 747 scratches his neck and asked "It wouldn't happen to be the same hospital Tian Mo Xing is in...would it?" Everyone looks at each other. Then, 007 gets up from his seat and ran to find Tian Mo Xing. Everyone follows.

At the hospital, the room was filled with darkness. Tian Mo Xing has been lying on the bed, thinking, for almost four hours. She didn't move or say a word. Suddenly, a shadow moved passed the window. She quickly gets up from the bed and hurries over to the window. She pushes the curtains away and looke outside. In the midst of the night, she sees a dark figure holding a camera. Frantically, she was trying to open the window but it was locked. As she tries to unlock it and pull it open, a hand from behind covers . Shocked, she starts to scream but was muffled by the hand. She looks out the window but the figure was already gone. She knocks her elbow into the intruder. He lets her go. She tries to run away but he caught her by the arm and slapped her. She fell and bumped her head. She tries to get up but lost all her strength. He smirks and picks her up. He threw her on the bed and takes out a sharp scalpel. She shakes her head and yelled, weakly "Help! Help..." The person edges closer and closer to her. She throws the pillows at him but he catches them and laugh. When he approached her, he pushed the pillow down on her face. She struggles, scratching him. He push down harder. Tian Mo Xing starts to lose focus and her breathing becomes heavy. She tries to scream but couldn't. She thought "007...good bye..." The intruder lifts up the scalpel and got ready to stab her.

Suddenly, she hears 007's voice. "Tian Mo Xing!" However, her eyes were getting tired. She loses consciousness. The intruder lets go of the pillow. 747, 187, and 007 blocks the door. "Who are you!" 007 said, angrily. The intruder smirks. He quickly grabs the lamp from the nightstand and threw it at them. They moved aside to dodge the lamp. When they looked up,the person was gone. 007 hurries to Tian Mo Xing and lifts up the pillow. He holds her in his arms. Her heart beat had stopped. Tears were running down his eyes. 747 and 187 looked at each other sadly. 007 places her down and said to her "No. You can't leave me! You promised me you won't die before me." He starts to do CPR on her. "You can't leave me all by myself!" He continues. He breathes into . "Tian Mo Xing. Who is going to stand behind me when I become a successful detective? How could you be so irresponsible and leave me now?" He continues. More tears run down his eyes. He breathes into . "Tian Mo Xing! Wake up! I'm telling you to wake up!" He push down harder on her chest. "Tian Mo Xing!" He press his mouth onto hers and she kisses back. He looks at her, wide-eyed, as her eyes start to open.

"007..." she said, weakly. "I'm sorry." Her face scrunched up and she starts to cry. He leans down and hug her. "Tian Mo Xing...everything is going to be okay...Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you anymore." She nods. 187 and 747 lets out a breath of relief and smiled. They walked outside to give them time alone. In the hallway, 747 suddenly hears a "click". A flash zooms pass 187's eyes. They looked at each other. "The rascal is back." 747 said. They ran towards the direction of the sound but the person was already gone. In place, they see a little piece of paper. 187 bends down to pick it up. It said "I see you."