First Stop Happiness Is Only A Few Steps Away

Pi Li MIT III

007 was sitting in the N train, looking worried. Miss Cherry smiles forcibly and said "Tian Mo Xing is such a clumsy and klutzy girl. But she is always so lucky. She couldn't have gone too far. Maybe she's already at the house waiting for us." 187 takes out his mirror and starts checking himself out. He looks over at Miss Cherry and smiles. "Miss Cherry. I know you're trying to cheer up 007 but that has to be the fakest thing you have ever said." 007 looks away, annoyed. Miss Cherry holds up her fist, threatening to hit 187. He laughs and holds his hands up in defeat. Miss Cherry clears and said "007. Don't blame yourself. Even if she didn't get lost in the crowd, with Tian Mo Xing's personality and attitude, she's bound to get lost somehow." 747 glares at Miss Cherry. Then, she covers , realizing she said the wrong thing. 007 takes out his M&M bottle and starts turning it.

In a serious tone, he said "Miss Cherry, did you notice anything strange happen from when we landed til now?" Miss Cherry looks at 187 and he shrugs. 747 looks at 007. "007, what do you mean strange?" 007 shakes his head. "I'm not sure. I might be thinking too much. But when we got off the plane, I heard a "click" sound and saw a flash of light. Before, when we were waiting for Miss Cherry, I heard the "click" again. And Tian Mo Xing seems to have noticed it as well." 187 puts down his mirror. Miss Cherry scratched her chin, worrying. Then, she laughs fakely and breaks the awkwardness.

"007. You must be thinking too much. We're in America! No one knows us here. How can there be any problems? I bet the seventeen hour flight has finally messed up your brain." She laughs again, hoping to brighten up the mood. 747 laughs along; even though he was worrying inside too. He had really wanted a peaceful, happy summer vacation. 007 stops turning his M&M bottle and places it back into his pocket. "I guess you're right. How could there still be anymore games?"

187 smirks and looks at 007. "So before, you weren't worrying about your Tian Mo Xing. You were worried that someone wants to play another game with us?" He laughs. "And to think you care about her a lot." 747 gasped and stares at 007 angrily. "Was what 187 said true? You weren't even worried about Tian Mo Xing, whose lost in a place where she knows no one?"

007 glares at them. "Do you really think I'm not worried about her? But like Miss Cherry said, she is always so lucky. However, if there is someone else playing a game with us, then I can't be sure that she's going to be safe. So, which problem seems more important? Her getting lost with hope that she's going to be able to find help or us walking into another game without even knowing it and might bring more danger to Tian Mo Xing?" After he said that, 187 and 747 quickly shuts up. Miss Cherry smiles at them and waves her hand in the air, signaling to dissolve the discontent between them.

"Okay. Enough about this topic!" She turns to 007. "007. Tian Mo Xing is my only sister. I want you to..." 747 interrupts by saying "No. Miss Cherry. Lu Wan Er is also your sister. Remember?" Miss Cherry raise her fist. 747 smiles shyly and backs off. "As I was saying. Tian Mo Xing is my only sister that I worry most about of the THREE siblings. I want to know how you're going to make her your bride and give her happiness." Miss Cherry has talked about this marriage issue with Angel Teacher and Principal Tao. At first, they disagreed that two nineteen year old teenagers should get married. However, knowing all that they have gone through, they finally allowed it.

007 hasn't thought too much about this topic. He has just wanted to get married with Tian Mo Xing and protect her forever. However, he has already lost her on their first day in New York. He blushes and look away. "I haven't thought about it yet." Miss Cherry, 747, and 187 stared at him in shock. "WHAT?!" they all exclaimed. 187 exclaimed "The both of you were all excited and joyful about the whole marriage thing. I would have thought you at least had a plan! Now you're telling us we came all the way here for nothing? I could've spent the summer with my babies!" He shakes his head in diesbelief. Miss Cherry hits her forehead from frustration at 007 and 187's comment.

Before 007 could say anything, the old man sitting next to him pats him on the shoulder. "Is that bag yours?" He pointed to a black plastic bag on the floor, near 007's feet. He bend down and picks it up. He opens it and his eyes widened. He hands the bag over to Miss Cherry, who peered inside. She gasped. 747 and 187 both looked inside and their face turned pale. Inside was a pair of bloody lungs. The train stops and they all quickly got off. The old man pulls down the front of his hat and smirked. On the platform, they saw Tian Mo Xing kneeling in a corner. 007 hurries over and helps her up. "What's wrong?" Her face was white with fear and sweat was trickling down her forehead. She hands over a black plastic bag to him. He looked inside and sees a bloody heart. He looks over to Miss Cherry. "I think we're being challenged again."