Fourth Stop Old Songs New Lyrics

Pi Li MIT III

When 007, 187, and 747 hurries outside, they couldn't see anyone suspicious in sight. Angrily, 007 kicks the garbage can and said "We lost him again!" 187 looks at 747 and whispers "Why is he so mad?" 747 takes a glance at 007 and shrugs. Suddenly, there was a "click" sound and a white light flashed before their eyes. 007 quickly looks up and ran in the direction of the sound. When he turns around the corner, he bumps into someone. The person drops the fruit basket they were holding. 007 bends down and picks it up. When he got up, he saw who the person was. Lin Yu Jie. His ex-girlfriend. She smiles and said "I know we broke up on bad terms but we split as friends. You don't have to bump into me as soon as you see me." 007 face filled with confusion, shock, and embarrassment. "Lin Yu Jie. What are you doing here?" She points to the fruit basket in his hand and said "My dance teacher twisted her back so I came to visit her. What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in Taiwan?" He hands her back the basket.

"I'm here on vacation with Li Xiao Xing and the Pi Li MIT gang." He looks at her; not knowing what else to say. She smiles and said "Zhan Shi De. Remember I said I had something to tell you before I left?" He nods. She leans down close to him and whispers into his ear "I didn't let you go yet. I'm going to get you back." Before he could respond, she quickly gave him a peck on the cheek. "I'm going to call you when I'm free." She laughs and walks away. Then, 747 and 187 appears. They looks around and 747 asked "Did you catch him?" 007 shakes his head. He feels his cheeks heating up. 187 smirks and said "007. You're face is getting ready. Are you okay?" 007 turns his head the other way and nods. Then, his phone beeped. He takes it out and sees a new text from Lin Yu Jie. It said "Just like Li Xiao Xing said. Fair competition." 007 quickly shoves his phone back into his pocket. 747 notices 007's uneasiness. "Who was that?" 007 clears his throat. "No one. Let's go back." Before they turn to leave, 007 sees a box near the corner. 187 notices it too.

187 bends down and opens the box. He gasped. It was a bloody brain. He looks up at 007 and 747. 747 quickly looks away and exclaimed "That psycho! What the heck is he thinking? What are we suppose to do with all these organs? Cook them?" He almost threw up after saying that. 007 bends down and sees a note inside the box. He picks it up and reads it "My Love. Without you by side, my brain keeps replaying our memories together. It's starting to get annoying. When will you come back to my side?" 187 puts the lid back on the box. "This psycho is getting crazier and crazier by the second. I'm scared Tian Mo Xing will be in grave danger if we don't catch him soon."

"Is he really a ghost?" 747 asked. 007 looks up at him. "Remember last night, the guy just disappeared in a blink of an eye. How could he have done that if he isn't a ghost? Unless he knows magic or can turn invisible." 007 stands up and takes out his M&M tube. He twirls it between his fingers. "I'm sure that the person last night is not Jaden. Even if Jaden is alive, I don't think he would do anything to hurt Tian Mo Xing. However, the person from last night is out to kill her. But, I still don't know what Jaden is trying to do." 007 thinks back about the notes Jaden had left. I see you. "If Jaden is always following Tian Mo Xing, then he should know who the culprit behind this game is. Right?" 187 nods. 747 asked "So we must catch Jaden in order to find out who is the one harming Tian Mo Xing?" 007 nods.

187 picks up the box and said "Come on. Let's go back and show them what we found out." They walk back to Tian Mo Xing's room. Standing behind a tree, Jaden walks out and looks at the three disappearing around the corner. He smiles and said, to himself  "They're not useless afterall. I'll be waiting here for you guys to catch me." He pushes his sunglasses up and pulls his cap lower. Holding the camera in his hand, he turns and walks away. However, he doesn't know that hiding in the bushes is someone else looking at his every move.