Third Stop We're Not Meant To Be

Pi Li MIT III

Miss Cherry and 007's eyes widened. "What?" Miss Cherry asked, looking worried. She knew Tian Mo Xing loves 007 a lot and was so excited about their marriage. How could Tian Mo Xing have changed her mind in less than a month's time? 007 looks into her eyes and tries to search for an answer. "Tian Mo Xing. What happened? I thought you wanted to get married with me." She looks at him and smiles. "007. We're only nineteen year old teenagers. We have a whole life ahead of us. How would you know that I'm really the one you want to marry? What if you meet someone better? What if I meet someone better? Do you really want to settle down and get tied down at such a young age?" 007 takes her hand and said "Yes. I don't care how young we are. After all we've been through, I realized that I can't lose you. Every time I'm close to having to lose you forever, I get so scared. I don't ever want you to leave my side."

She pulls back her hand. "Exactly. After all we've been through, I'm starting to suspect if we are meant to be together or not. Every time we get together, something bad happens. Aren't you scared that if you continue to be with me, you will die?" He hugs her and holds onto her tightly. Tears were b in his eyes. "No! I'm not scared. If being with you means I have to die, I'd still be with you." Tian Mo Xing pushed him off and said, annoyed "You're not scared but I am! I don't want to live every day and have to worry if my husband or me will suddenly drop dead because you love getting involved in things that you're not suppose to. I'm tired of standing by you and worrying about you."

"Is this about the argument from this morning? If you really don't want me to get involved, we'll report it to the police now." He takes her hand. "Let's go. We'll go now." She flings him off and slap him. "Stop!" Miss Cherry gasped. "Do you have to make this ugly? Fine. I don't like you anymore. The more time I spend with you, the more I don't want to be with you. We don't know anything about each other and we have different views. At first, I was stupid. Even though you didn't like me, I stuck onto you like a leech. Now that I think about it, I feel so embarrassed and ashamed. I thought as long as you realize all I've done for you, everything will be worth it. But I was wrong. And after meeting Se Ho again, my heart did fall for him again. I didn't think that I would ever fall for anyone else but you. But then I realize I was wrong. Se Ho was the first guy I ever liked and we were almost going to get married. Look what happened. I don't want to have high hope on something and then lose everything. Do you understand?" She turns around and walks away; with tears rolling down her eyes.

007 stands there, crying silently. Miss Cherry pats his shoulder and said, reassuringly "I think she's just stressed out. You know how much she loves you. Before when the truck almost hit you, I saw the worry and sadness on Tian Mo Xing's face.Just give her some time." 007 shakes his head. "Tian Mo Xing is right. I don't know the real her. I always thought that she's a naive, dumb girl who needs protection and love. But when after the whole CD and sister game and Wu Di MIT, I realized I was wrong. Tian Mo Xing is stronger and smarter than what I thought she was. Instead of me protecting her, she's really the one whose always protecting me and keeping me from harm. What have I ever done for her? Nothing." Miss Cherry pats him again and said "You haven't eaten anything the whole morning. Let's go get something to eat. Maybe after Tian Mo Xing eats and calms down, she'd realize what she said and everything will be fine."

Inside the cafe, 007 spots Tian Mo Xing, 187, and 747 sitting in the corner. They went over. 007 looks at Tian Mo Xing but she looks away. Miss Cherry looks around and asked "Where's Jack?" 187 stands up and pulls out a chair for Miss Cherry. "He said he has to go buy something first." Miss Cherry smiles and sits down. The only seat left was next to Tian Mo Xing. He sits down. Then, the waiter comes. "Hello. Are you guys ready to order?" The waiter looks at 007. He said "Can I get two pieces of strawberry cake and a cup of coffee?" He takes a glance of Tian Mo Xing out of the corner of his eyes. However, she was whispering to 747 and laughing happily. The waiter turns to Tian Mo Xing, "And this lady?" She looks at him. "I want a piece of chocolate cake." She points at 747 and said "And he wants a BLT with extra mayo and cheese." Then, she goes back to talking with 747. After 187 and Miss Cherry finished ordering, they starts to talk to each other as well.

Suddenly, Tian Mo Xing stops laughing. Her face starts to turn pale. 747 stops laughing too when he noticed. "Tian Mo Xing...Are you okay? Your face is turning really pale." Everyone turns to look at her. 007 holds her arm. "Are you feeling sick again?" She shakes her head. Miss Cherry starts to get worried. "Tian Mo Xing. Don't scare me." Tian Mo Xing takes out her bottle of pills with trembling hands. She opens the bottle too harshly and all the pills fell down onto the floor. She holds onto 007's arm and squeals in pain. "Tian Mo Xing!" 007 said. Her eyes became heavy and she fainted.