Sixth Stop Searching For You In Loving Memories

Pi Li MIT III

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! This will have some GORY descriptions. If you can't handle those gruesome things, please don't read the last few paragraphs & just ask for a summary.

Miss Cherry and 187 walks around the room, aimlessly. They were both very worried about Tian Mo Xing and 007. If anything happens to Tian Mo Xing, Miss Cherry doesn't know how she was going to face Angel Teacher and her father. Miss Cherry and 187 bump into each other. They looked at each other and let out a sigh. 187 place his arm around her shoulders and said "Don't worry. Nothing would happen to them." Miss Cherry places her hand on her forehead in frustration and let out another sigh. "If anything happen to them, how I will I ever be able to face Dr. James? And Angel Teacher and my father? How will I ever forgive myself? I'm such a failure. I fail at being a teacher and a leader and a sister!" She hits her head. He squeezes her arm reassuringly. All of a sudden the heart monitor starts to beep and 747's blood pressure begins to drop rapidly. They gasped when they see 747's body twitching. Miss Cherry cried "747! What's happening?!" 187 hurries over and quickly pressed the Help button on the wall. The doctors and nurses rushed into the room and pushed them out. Then, the door closed. Miss Cherry stood outside, crying. 187 hug her and whisper softly "Everything will be fine...Trust me. Everything will be fine..." Miss Cherry holds onto him tightly and sobs in his chest. The door opens suddenly and the nurses quickly wheel out 747 on the cot and into the operation room. The doctor said "The patient's condition's worsened. The pressure in his brain is increasing due to excess flow of blood to the brain. However, because of the blood clots, the circulation is being cut off and is lacking oxygen to the cells." Miss Cherry grabs the doctor's hand and begged "Doctor...you must save him. You have to!" He nods sadly and said "I will try my best." Then, he quickly rushed into the operation room. From sadness and frustration, Miss Cherry faints. "Miss Cherry!" 187 exclaimed. 

A chill runs up Tian Mo Xing's spine and she slowly opens her eyes. As her eyes adapt to the surrounding, she looks around. There was about eight air conditioner vents on the walls. Boxes and boxes of fruits were stacked throughout the little space. She then realizes she was in a walk-in freezer. She tries to get up but her right hand and leg was handcuffed to the chair; which was nailed onto the ground. She looks around frantically and sees Jaden lying unconscious on the ground. His forehead has a huge black and blue bruise on it. As she pulls her arm, she yells "Jaden! Jaden! Wake up!" She winced as the metal scrap her skin; revealing raw flesh. "Jaden!" Jaden's eyes start to flutter and then he slowly gains consciousness. He places his hand on his forehead; feeling the bruise and groaning. Then, he realizes where he was and quickly gets up. He sees Tian Mo Xing struggling and hurries up to her. "Jaden!" He tugs on the handcuff but it won't budge. A voice suddenly said "The keys are inside the both of your stomachs. Want to leave? There's a knife over by the table. Just sacrifice one of you two or both become icicles." The voice laughs and left. Tian Mo Xing gasps and her heart feels as if a rock was dropped onto it. Jaden starts to get angry and said "Where the heck are you! Come out and fight it you dare! Don't hide!" The temperature was dropping very fast. He looks at Tian Mo Xing. She was shivering from the cold and fear. He quickly went to get the knife and stares at it. Tian Mo Xing's eyes widened. She said "Jaden..."

He turns and looks at her. A smile suddenly appears on his face. "Xiao Xing. Do you know why I didn't show up at the registry office today? Do you know why I didn't rush to you when you fell and got hurt?" Her heart starts to ache. She doesn't know why he didn't show up and she doesn't want to know. She doesn't want to know what Jaden wants to do with the knife. She doesn't want to know anything. She forces a smile on her face and said "Jaden. Let's discuss this when we get out." Her teeth were chattering as she talked. She bites the inner of to stop herself from shaking. Jaden ignores what she said. "I know you don't have anymore feelings for me. Even if I own your person, I won't ever be able to claim your heart." Tian Mo Xing whispers "Jaden..." He laughs. “Xiao Xing. Do you know? After I woke up from the coma, the doctor told me that I'm lucky enough to wake up but due to the massive force on my head I will gradually lose all my memories. My last wish was to help you do something before i forget you." Surprised and hurt, Tian Mo Xing frowns and asked "What? Why didn't you tell me?" He lowers his head and shrugs. "I planned to go back to Taiwan to find you. But I saw you and your boyfriend at the airport. I realized that you moved on already and decided to leave you alone. But then I found out someone was stalking you so I followed and saw that he wanted to kill you that night at the hospital. If anything was to happen to you, I'd rather it's me who’s suffering the pains. I never forgave myself for hurting you." 

Tears rolls down Tian Mo Xing's eyes. She doesn't know if she should be touched or angry. "Why are you so stupid? I already forgave you! I don't hate you anymore! You didn't have to do this. You don't owe me anything. But what if you got hurt? Then I won't be able to forgive myself. Then I will hate myself. Then I will be the one who owes you. Is that what you want? Do you want to see me suffer for the rest of my life? Do you know much my heart hurts right now?" With her free hand, she tries to grab the knife from his hand but he steps back. He looks up and laughs bitterly. "If only one person can walk out of here alive today, it will be you." Tian Mo Xing's face scrunched up in frustration. "No! Jaden! Don't do it!" He lifts up the knife. "Jaden! If you do it, even if you get out the key, I won't leave." He looks at her with his eyebrows furrowed. "Xiao Xing!" She glares at him and said "If you dare to do it, I'd stay here and die with you too. If you can choose to kill yourself, I can too." Jaden lowers his hand. "Xiao Xing. Let me do this for you! Your boyfriend is still waiting for you!" She shakes her head. "I don't care. I don't want anything to happen to you!" They look at each other with sadness in their eyes. Then, the corner of his mouth lifts up. He said "You can choose to die with me too. But then that means you let me wasted my life for nothing. Xiao Xing...no matter what happens, I will always love you." Tian Mo Xing shakes her head in shock. "I hope you and your boyfriend to have happiness forever. I will watch over you two." She feels as if someone pressed the mute button on her. She opens but no sound comes out. She could only shake her head and watch in horror. Jaden closed his eyes and stabs the knife into the left side of his stomach and drags the knife across until there's a large gap; revealing his organs. Tian Mo Xing finally screams "Jaden! No!" Grunting and trembling, he drops the knife. Holding in the pain, he sticks his hand into the gap and moved around until he felt the key; with blood dripping and dropping at each small movement.  

He took it out with a bloody hand. Losing his balance, he drops onto the ground. Blood was spilling out of his wound. Tian Mo Xing was horrified. "Jaden...No...No...Jaden..." With the last ounce of strength he has, he crawls up to her; leaving behind a trail of blood. Sweat was dripping down his whitened face. He knows he won't be able to stay alive any longer. He unlocks the cuff on her leg and struggles with the cuff on her hand. As soon as she was freed, he drops onto the ground lifelessly. Tian Mo Xing quickly kneels besides him and hugs him. Shaking her head, she said "No...Jaden. No...You didn't do that." He tries to lift up his hand to touch her face but doesn't have anymore strength. His last words to her were "I...love...Li Xiao...Xing..." He dies in her arms. She screamed "Ah! Jaden! No!" Tears were erupting from her eyes. She slammed her fist on the ground. "Who are you? Why are you doing this to me! Come out! Come out you crazy psycho! COME OUT!" She holds onto Jaden's body tightly. "Come out! I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!" Suddenly, Jaden's camera falls out of his pocket as she shakes him. Her heart drops when she saw it. It was the camera she gave him. With trembling hands; stained with Jaden's blood; she picks it up. She holds it up to her heart and said “You want me dead right?” She puts down the camera and picks up the knife. “If I die, you won’t hurt anymore people right? My blood will be able to satisfy your hunger, right?” She puts her hand in her pocket for a moment. Then she said softly to herself “007. If we really have heart communication, I just want to tell you I don’t regret loving you. I don’t regret sacrificing for you. I just regret not having enough time with you.” She holds up the knife and stabs it in her stomach. Then, she out onto Jaden’s lifeless body. The last words that flies through her brain is “You are my chocolate…”