Second Stop Guardian Angel or Devil?

Pi Li MIT III

The old man smiles at them. "Miss Angel hired me to the housekeeper while she's away. She guessed you guys would need a helper and tour guide." 007 and Tian Mo Xing looked at each other in confusion. Then, they looked back at the old man. He was small and bald, with a big smile on his face. "You can call me Jack or Mr. Lee." He reach out his hand. 007 hesitated but Tian Mo XIng quickly shakes hands with him. She smiles and said "I'm Li Xiao Xing but everyone calls me Tian Mo Xing. You can either call me Xiao Xing or Tian Mo Xing." 007 smiled and shook his hand. "You can call me 007." Jack nods and asked "Are you two the only ones here?"

Tian Mo Xing blushes and quickly shakes her head. "No...There's three more people inside. Come in. We'll introduce you to them." She sees him holding a box and takes it from his hand. "Let me hold it for you." He looks at the box and said "It's not mine. I saw it sitting on the doorstep. I thought it was belonged to you guys." 007 looks at Tian Mo Xing and takes the box. He opens it and gasped. Inside was a pair of eyes. He wanted to close the box so Tian Mo Xing won't see but she had already took a glance. Her face whitens. Jack noticed something wrong and asked "Is there something wrong?" 007 smiles and said "No. Everything is fine. Let's talk inside." Jack nods and walked inside.

When Jack was out of sight, Tian Mo Xing took the box from 007. "Right after we settle down, we're going to the police station. You promised me already." Without letting 007 say a word, she hurries inside. 007 sighed. When he turns to walk back inside, he heard a "click". He turns right around but a flash shines in his eyes. After opening his eyes again, he doesn't see anything strange. "Someone has stalked us from Taiwan to here." he thought to himself. He smiles and takes out his M&M tube. "What an interesting game this time." He walks inside and closes the door. 

In the living room, Jack and the rest of the gang were chatting happily. It seems like they had all been introduced to one another. When Jack sees 007, he stands up and said "I should go now since it's so late. I'll come back tomorrow morning to take you guys around and buy some grocery and necessaries. Good night and take care." He waves to them. "Bye Uncle Jack!" 747 said. As Jack walked pass 007, they bump arms and Jack smirked. "Bye 007." 007 nods and walks over to where Tian Mo Xing was sitting. When they heard the door close, Tian Mo Xing took out the box. Miss Cherry's smile disappeared. "Another gift?" 007 nodded. 747 and Miss Cherry peered in and sees two eyeballs. They look away in disgust.

"There was also a note stuck on the top of the cover." Tian Mo Xing took out the note and read it out loud. "My Love. When I cannot see your smile, it feels as if I had lost my eyes." Miss Cherry shuddered. 747's face scrunched up. "Is this person crazy or something? Don't tell me these are his own eyeballs." 187 walked in, wiping his hair dry with a towel. "747. Do you use your brain when you think? If those are the person's own eyes, how would he see which house is ours?" 007 looks at Tian Mo Xing. She shrugs.

747 closed the lid of the box. "With all these body parts, we can make a person already. Just need a head now." Miss Cherry quickly slapped her hand on his mouth. "OW! Miss Cherry!" 747 yelled, rubbing his mouth. "Why did you hit me! It hurts!" Miss Cherry hits his head. "I don't want you to jinx it! Once 187 talked about a hand, a hand flew in from the window. If you say head and a head comes falling from the ceiling, you're eating it tonight!" 747 puts his hand over his mouth and said "I'll be quiet." 187 sits down on the couch and laughs.

"Miss Cherry. I think we should take out the other parts to examine them." 007 suggested. Miss Cherry smiled and said "I knew you were going to say that." She pulled the two bags out from under the table. "The hand is with the heart." She emptied the bags into the box with the eyes. As everything fell out, they noticed there was two little pieces of paper. Disgusted, 747 picks one up. It was kind of hard to read because it was covered in blood and some kind of yellow mucus. However, he managed to make out the general statement: "My Love. Without you by my side, I feel like I forgot how to breathe." Miss Cherry rubs her arms to get rid of the goosebumps. 747 quickly throws it down. Then he picks up the other one and read "My Love. Do you know that when you left without saying a word, my heart died?" He puts the note down.

187 looks at Tian Mo Xing. "Tian Mo Xing. It looks like you have a secret admirer. A crazy one too." Tian Mo Xing turns and looks at 007. He starts to spin his M&M tube. "I'm definitely sure this person has followed us from Taiwan to here. I think the "click" and flash is him taking pictures of us." 187 laughs. "If this is just one of Tian Mo Xing's crazy admirers, then that'll be easy to catch." Tian Mo Xing starts to get annoyed. She hits the table with her hand and said, loudly "We're not catching anyone! Pi Li MIT is a school club; a school team. School is out for the summer. We're here to relax and have fun. Not to solve crimes. The most we're going to do is report this to the police tomorrow. Don't make me repeat this a second time!" She got up and walked up the stairs. 

Everyone turns to look at 007. He exhales and got up. Chasing after Tian Mo Xing, he caught her arm behind she could close the door to her room. "If you want to tell me to reconsider getting involved in this case, then save your breath. And if you must, then we have nothing else to say." He relaxes his grip and touches her face. "Tian Mo Xing. Didn't you say you have something to tell me?" Her face relaxed. She shook her head and said "Let's just go to sleep. I'll tell you tomorrow." She takes his hand and pulls him into the room.