First Stop Extreme Breaking Point

Pi Li MIT III

Leaving the train station, the Pi Li MIT team gets into two taxis. 007 and Tian Mo Xing was in the first one and Miss Cherry, 747, and 187 in the second. The three didn't want to disturb Tian Mo Xing and 007's sweet-sweet time. However, nothing sweet was happening because filling the air in both taxis was worry and fear. The heart and lungs were still in 007's bag. Tian Mo XIng was still shocked as she stared into space, with 007's arm around her shoulder. Suddenly, she couldn't hold in the burden anymore. "Who is out to get us now?!" The taxi driver turns and takes a glance at them. 007 quickly covers with his hand and he smiles at the driver, who continues to drive. Tian Mo Xing pushed off his hand. He whispers in her ear "Keep your volume low. I don't want anyone to call the police on us."

Suddenly, Miss Cherry's voice spoke through the earpiece "007, Tian Mo Xing. Do you think this have anything to do with the "click" and flash you both saw?" Tian Mo Xing turns to 007 and asked surprised "You heard it too? I thought I was just thinking too much!" 007 quickly put his index finger on his lips to signal her to lower her voice. 007 said "Miss Cherry. If I'm not mistaking, someone should be following us. The "click" sound and flash has to be a camera. Remember to look around when we get off."

"Hey. Tian Mo Xing. Is there another's brother or sister that you still haven't revealed again?" 747 asked. Tian Mo Xing looks at 007 and shook her head. Miss Cherry hits 747 on the head. "Stop joking around! How could the storyline be so obvious this time?" 187 smirked and looks in the mirror. "Who knows? Maybe the writer is starting to slack off." Tian Mo Xing and 007 both rolled their eyes. Lame joke. Miss Cherry looks at 187 as if he had three heads. 187 frowns and goe back to admiring himself.

Tian Mo Xing lets out a sigh. 007 hugs her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry. This might just be a joke. Before we test to see if those are human organs or not, we can't jump to conclusions yet." Tian Mo Xing tries to smile but can't. 007 rubs her arm. "We're in New York. Do you really think someone would follow us from Taiwan just to mess with our summer vacation? Even psychopaths have to take a break at some point. Right?" Miss Cherry quickly said "I know right. I bet these are just pig heart and pig lungs. I know! When we get to Angel Teacher's house, I'll make pig heart soup and fried lungs for you guys. How does that sound?"

747 quickly exclaimed "NO! I don't want! No!" 187 shuddered and said "Miss Cherry. Before you identify what those belongs to, I ban you from going into the kitchen." Tian Mo Xing starts to laugh and 007 smiles. Tian Mo Xing looks at 007 and said "007. I'm hungry." Tian Mo Xing haven't eaten anything in almost twenty hours. Her stomach was starting to hurt. 007 scratches his neck. "I don't have any food on me though. DIdn't you bring any fortune cookies?" She smiles and nods. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a cookie. She opens it and cracks it in half. With the cookie in , she unfolds the message: "My Love. More gifts are coming your way." She scratches her head. Then, she showed it to 007. "I don't get it." He reads it and starts to get suspicious. "Tian Mo Xing. Where did you get this fortune cookie?"

She thinks about it for a minute. "At the store's deli. I always get my fortune cookies from there. I'm really going to have to yell at the boss. These messages are getting lamer and lamer as time passes." Miss Cherry starts to wonder too. She asked "007. What does the message say?" 007 hold it up, examining it. Then he said "My Love. More gifts are coming your way." More gifts?

"What does that mean? What gifts?" 747 asked, confused. 187 rolled his eyes at them and said "Why do you guys always make a fuss out of everything? It's just a random message. It's not like the message says "Warning. Someone is out to kill you" or "Watch out. A bloody hand will hit you in the face"." Miss Cherry looks at 747 and shrugged. 187 opens the window for some fresh air. Suddenly, something sails in, through the window, and lands on 187's lap. He looks down and sees a bloody hand. Miss Cherry and 747 sees it too. The three of them starts to scream. The driver quickly pulls over.

"Miss Cherry? What's wrong? What happened?" 007 asked, looking back and seeing the taxi behind them had pulled over. Tian Mo Xing asked the driver to pull over for a moment. Then, 007 and Tian Mo Xing got off the taxi and hurried over to the second taxi. 007 opens the door and sees three paled-face, mouth opened Pi Li MIT members. Tian Mo Xing screamed when she saw the bloody hand on 187's lap. She said, trembling, and holding onto 007's arm "The message was right...More gifts are coming."